N-Europe

Guitar Hero! Out Now!

Owen

Game are the best (well one of the best I've not checked them all) for points and such. 2.5% on everything, or 5% on pre-orders. You ever checked Boots, Tescos, Sainsburys and the like? They're about 1%.

Anywho I have about £20-odd on my card, god knows how much. Thats what happens when you buy a DS, Xbox, Xbox 360 and lots of other stuff on your card and never redeem it.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like Virgins offer better, which is ?10 off for every ?100 you spend. Of course, their prices are higher, and they dont have a ten-day offer...but its the best reward system I have used. The worst conversely I find is Silverscreens; I have yet to have accrued enough points for anything.

________

Starcraft replays

Edited by Johelian

Game are the best (well one of the best I've not checked them all) for points and such. 2.5% on everything, or 5% on pre-orders. You ever checked Boots, Tescos, Sainsburys and the like? They're about 1%.

Anywho I have about £20-odd on my card, god knows how much. Thats what happens when you buy a DS, Xbox, Xbox 360 and lots of other stuff on your card and never redeem it.

I once had £60 on my card. I mainly use GAME.net, but I went into a store to buy a game that was already out and asked how much I had on my card, was totally in shock when he said I had £60, heh.

I once had £60 on my card. I mainly use GAME.net, but I went into a store to buy a game that was already out and asked how much I had on my card, was totally in shock when he said I had £60, heh.

Doesn't beat one of our regulars, before Christmas she had like £150 on there. She and her husband are hired to do...events or shows or something and as prizes they hand out stuff like DSs, 360s, PSPs, iPods and the like. So they regularly buy them in bulk, during the PSP pre-orders she came in and pre-ordered 30 PSPs. She just saves the points and at Christmas gets her children's presents for free.

Will additional guitars be available to buy or do you have to buy a second copy of the game?

It stupidly seems that you have to buy X2 £49.99 which is the guitar and game. No information of seperate guitars being sold has been released.

I wonder how much they would be seperate anyway? £29.99?

:)

Really? I'll be worried about breakages though, all the way from the US and all... :indeed:

I'm really sure that they haven't made them that frail! And because of the nature of the product they would surely package it well and write fragile over it.

Email and ask them about their policy on international orders.

• 1 month later...

just though I'd bump this up as its getting released next friday!:)

EDIT: Sorry admin's about the bump but I thought it would be better to use the old thread rather than start a whole new one, plus its out next friday so thought was about time to talk about it again, i'm really looking forward to it:)

Seems AGES ago i preordered this!

Anyway it has been confirmed that this will be in shortage till September when the full-on advertisement begins (obviously for Christmas). Also they have planned more add-on packs and they will be released around the same-time.

So my advice would be to RUN down your nearest game shop next friday and pick this up because i doubt they will get many in! Considering the actual size of the box etc..

Also it seems there will be no additional guitars for sale, which may be because the main pack is in shortage because of it. The guitars are obviously quite difficult to make.

Roll on next thursday, when i hopefully get it from Gameplay!

:awesome:

Arggh it's so close, WOOOOO!!!

Really excited for it now. *Practices with the air*

Nearly here!!!!!!! : peace:

It's been praised so much in reviews and forums it HAS to be good! I hope it has alot of replay value and isn't easy!

I think I've managed to raise the money for it, especially if I finish and 10 day Phoenix Wright (which is ace but still, im cash-strapped). Gotta buy Singstar Rock as well next week, thank christ for staff discount eh.