N-Europe

The Mr Men Masquerade

DuD

Just putting this here for now. Correct what's wrong.

@Mr\-Paul - Mr Topsy Turvy? (role ?). Are you indeed Topsy Turvy? Not sure how Smeagol came to knowing that.

@ReZourceman - Mr Daydream (investigator?)

@Rummy - Mr Lazy (role ?)

@Sheikah -Mr Strong (role withheld)

@Sméagol - Mr Tickle (are you a straight roleblocker? you said you 'stopped' Mr Rush)

@The Peeps - Mr Noisy (role ?) - Were you roleblocked last night? Needed for confirmation of EEVIL's role.

@Yvonne - Mr Nosey (role?)

Jamba - Mr Mischief, switches Mr Men name with Forum name (and vice versa) in people's PMs. DEAD.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy to vote for Mr Lazy if I could fully understand why. I'm quite gutted that I've been busy/distracted during this game because I think the mechanics and idea is fascinating - but you'll also know I like to look at things properly and in depth, then whip up all the wrong wild conclusions. With time against me, and this masked mechanic(which I love @DuD) I'm not giving as much as I'd like - I'm also wary of being careful to vote too quick. I'd seen an early investgation claim early this day, THEN another investigation claim - I haven't got round to following it all round to decide what's what, but I'm not going to make my decisions on everyone else's whims!

It's ridiculous that you think I'm a hot lynch candidate when you have nothing whatsoever to back that up. This is gonna be a repeat of the last Mafia when you lynched me based on no info and then blamed me for it.

Either you have some sort of grudge or you're just really stupid.

It's ridiculous that you think I'm a hot lynch candidate when you have nothing whatsoever to back that up. This is gonna be a repeat of the last Mafia when you lynched me based on no info and then blamed me for it.

Either you have some sort of grudge or you're just really stupid.

It was your own fault you came across as a useless tracker in the last game (remember you read your result wrong - had you read it properly I could have confirmed your result to be true).

You say our votes are based on nothing but ReZ has shared a rather damning account with us.

If you're really on town's side, since you're most likely going down then you'd want to help us. What do you do and who have you targeted so far?

It was your own fault you came across as a useless tracker in the last game (remember you read your result wrong - had you read it properly I could have confirmed your result to be true).

You say our votes are based on nothing but ReZ has shared a rather damning account with us.

If you're really on town's side, since you're most likely going down then you'd want to help us. What do you do and who have you targeted so far?

A rather damning account on Mr. Lazy, who I voted for... Are you getting confused?

I'm not most likely going down... You're the only one calling me a hot lynch candidate.

@ReZourceman in the interest of being thorough... are you claiming to be a standard cop? It's just that Jimbob claims the same thing. Have you targeted yourself first?

Your own reasoning right here is what I thought I'd clocked myself. For me, the Lazy vote is exactly that - a lazy one! I'm opting to refrain for now on principle, as it doesn't particularly matter either way given the most votes mechanic.

Your own reasoning right here is what I thought I'd clocked myself. For me, the Lazy vote is exactly that - a lazy one! I'm opting to refrain for now on principle, as it doesn't particularly matter either way given the most votes mechanic.

If you're going to die anyway then you'd want to reveal it if you were town. We wouldn't find out your targets any other way so keeping this from us hurts town.

Rummy has hinted heavily at not being Mr. Lazy. Sheikah you should go back and read his post - the one you quoted and said he wasn't revealing his character :p

Not sure why he wouldn't want to make an outright claim but this wouldn't be the first time Rummy has been cryptic and it seems most people have understood it ;)

Also, EEVIL roleblocked Nosey. I am noisy. You need Yvonne to confirm, not me :)

Yeah, I see the Bump reference. He's just being cryptic to the point of senselessness since he'll ultimately have been outed with the death of lazy anyway. Oh well.

Noticed I have been really off this game in terms of noticing shiz (even thought I had sent a target last night). It would be easy to blame it on skim reading while at work but i think I might have a break after this game.

As for I concluded Rummy must be Mr. Lazy:

I’d gone through all people who had posted, and checked who had made any claims (or were confirmed), and for the ones I didn’t know their (claimed) character, I checked if they voted Mr. Lazy. I believe that just left Rummy, but I could be mistaken. I’m too lazy / busy to check it right away again, I’ll do so tonight.. If I’m not mistaken, but Rummy is also telling the truth, that means either someone made a false claim, or there’s a mafia hopping on the bandwagon (I find the latter more plausible).

@Sheikah

Remember that mistake I made with forgetting Yvonne’s character? I realised soon after, but it wasn’t until Mr-Paul commented on being stopped by laughter, that I found out my actual target (which was of course Topsy Turvy). As for your other question.. No.

Hold your horses!

Anyway.

I found out that Mr Lazy is mafia.

Vote : Mr Lazy

Info is correct.

I did. But I don't think it affects the result you got, so...

Vote: Mr.Lazy

I just re-read something on my role PM, and it's bothering me.

@ReZourceman: Did you really, actually, target Mr.Lazy?

Change Vote: No Lynch because I might have something.