Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

bryanee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Borrowed my nephew's copy of this today. Well, in truth I started playing at his and got so immersed I had to steal it and go back home. I played solidly for around eight hours today. A great game. It's gorgeous to look at, fun to climb and shoot and although the story is a bit clichéd, it works and gets pretty intense at times. 

Never played an Uncharted game before but now I;m thinking about pre-ordering the new one!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, somme said:

Borrowed my nephew's copy of this today. Well, in truth I started playing at his and got so immersed I had to steal it and go back home. I played solidly for around eight hours today. A great game. It's gorgeous to look at, fun to climb and shoot and although the story is a bit clichéd, it works and gets pretty intense at times. 

Never played an Uncharted game before but now I;m thinking about pre-ordering the new one!

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. :)

I'd say that Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is looking to be well worth picking up, even if you haven't played the earlier games.

Though, that too is easily remedied with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection which I'm guessing you might be considering purchasing at some point? ;) 

I can definitely recommend the series so far anyway. :peace:

• 11 months later...