NEurope
ReZourceman

Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Mafia

I wonder, is anyon willing to go to the surface today? Besides drahkon, I mean.

Honestly, I was hoping to try and grab a gem today as I was hoping for a power to use tonight.

I can say that I was successful, but I have nothing interesting to say. I'm curious as to what the surface thing is, but I'd rather not be killed or maimed by a turtle.

I was successful. Sounds like there are a lot of roleblockers about.

People picking up gems/turtles, do you learn what they do before using them?

Yeah, I know what the gem does. I don't know if I should really say, would ruin the surprise (and could get me killed if i'm seen as a danger to the nasty fish)

I didn't get anything back, so i can either assume i was roleblocked (wouldn't i have been advised this) or something. I've got nothing to share at present.

Depending on your role, a lack of PM may just mean nothing eventful happened to you but you were successful. If you're an info gatherer then obviously you should get some kind of PM though :p

Depending on your role, a lack of PM may just mean nothing eventful happened to you but you were successful. If you're an info gatherer then obviously you should get some kind of PM though :p

That would explain it (and cleared up by ReZ).

To make it certain, i was successul then in my night action.

Interesting that the out of action Yvonne is most definitely in action as soon as something's up for grabs?

I'm on the train home from a 2 day mocap shoot at centroid. I can provide proof of this if needed. I was so tired after yesterday I assumed I would not be back on til tomorrow

TurtleHelperToto_zps8bbc76da.jpg

A turtle named Toto is floating at the surface.

Did drahkon get the turtle? Never saw any follow up after he went to the surface.

Maybe the turtle is a player who can recruit...by gobbling. Rummy was a recruiter after all.

I'm on the train home from a 2 day mocap shoot at centroid. I can provide proof of this if needed. I was so tired after yesterday I assumed I would not be back on til tomorrow

Think I definitely require proof :p

Photos or it didn't happen.

I believe you really Yvonne =)

Haha but seriously I might post a pic anyway, it was awesome! I can confirm I got a gem, and I suspect that the type of gem correlates to the species and power of existing fish. Since I only got one, the other will be in the hands of Cube