N-Europe

The Cell Games II: 80/90's movie mafia

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok bit confused, had to check with eevil to see what was happening. My target last night was Magnus, but i was unable to reach him. Unsure on why i couldnt reach him when it looks like someone else did? Anyway thats the second night iv had nothing, first night randomed and targetted cube, last night i wanted to help Magnus and couldnt.

Liar liar pants for hire Esequiel.

£12.00 for my pants, il wash them and everything. 24 hour usage only. But no, i was telling the truth.

I can't comment on whether he reached magnus or not, but I can confirm that he at least tried

At least this vouches for me.

So how was Magnus redirected?

I also know that Sheikah out right lied yesterday because he was in my labyrinth N1, so definitely was not successful..

I couldn't understand the lie at the time so let it slide but now the plot thickens.

So how was Magnus redirected?

I also know that Sheikah out right lied yesterday because he was in my labyrinth N1, so definitely was not successful..

I couldn't understand the lie at the time so let it slide but now the plot thickens.

Actually I was successful. I successfully did what I submitted to EEVIL.

Magnus said he tried to target Yvonne and got a result on Sheikah? So we (i) thought he was redirected.

If he was protected, and Esequiel tells the truth that he couldn't teach him (which Yvonne seems to have confirmed) how was he redirected?

Sheikah.. is your power day use?