• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAJORITAH REACHED!

@Mr\-Paul

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@DuD

@Diageo

This game went better than my last I think. My fuck up did keep things interesting.

I am VERY pissed off Beetlejuice got bumped off first, as well as Doc Brown not being able to use his power effectively :( They were new abilities I made up (if they've been done before they copied me) and hoped they would do well. The mafia could've done better if they didn't keep trying to kill Magnus again and again, especially after Peeps came out as the protector (which I thought he would be doing more roleblocking than protecting).

I did enjoy Diageo and Sheikah's "you targeted DuD"/"I targeted Dedede"/"My PM says DuD"/"No it didn't"/"If you learnt to read...". It actually was Dedede.

Was a little miffed being popped off first, my power was interesting and i was looking forward to using it. I think in another game, there was a similar power i had with i had to convert 3 people to Zombies to win. And i won by complete luck.

It was a decent game from looking at the thread, well done to town.

I am VERY pissed off Beetlejuice got bumped off first, as well as Doc Brown not being able to use his power effectively :( They were new abilities I made up (if they've been done before they copied me) and hoped they would do well. The mafia could've done better if they didn't keep trying to kill Magnus again and again, especially after Peeps came out as the protector (which I thought he would be doing more roleblocking than protecting).

I did enjoy Diageo and Sheikah's "you targeted DuD"/"I targeted Dedede"/"My PM says DuD"/"No it didn't"/"If you learnt to read...". It actually was Dedede.

I REALLY liked the idea of my power, was very happy to have it, just a shame it went so wrong. I, too, presumed that I would be able to investigate Jimbob's PM(presuming he'd have gotten a result and then died, hence my argument about it early on) - I didn't think it fully through and was half to blame for that mistake though. For the bits I followed it was a really good/interesting game though.