N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

I'm not going to lynch him. I don't think he's Mafia based on the roleblocking and claimed redirection by Magnus. I'd rather lynch Magnus himself to find out if the redirection thing was true.

In these games, logic can easily be twisted.

Well you would know.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the answer is you'd rather no lynch than lynch dedede

Yes, I'd rather no lynch than lynch someone who I think is town (and potentially of great use to town).

If you disagree with such a sentiment then I'd question your alignment.

If Dedede has lied anyway he'll be easily enough found out. He will have to target reveal every night and will have trackers wedged up his ass.

But why would Peeps create a role that just tells you if someone targeted your target?

Where did you get that idea from?

A redirection occurred, and evidently Mangus wasn't told who he ended up targeting, only that they targeted Esequiel.

I will vote Dedede, mostly out of self-preservation at this point.

Yvonne, I was going to track you, as you suggested, but since everyone knows who I will track, there is plenty of room for Mafia mischief. It is not a safe option.

Can I have a list of three people to pick, that we think are definitely town.

Well, I will say I wouldn't have made a role claim if I was mafia and it seems there is a mafia re-director out there who won't come forward. If he he were town he would have outed me. I'd assume the reason there was no mafia night one re-direction is because that player made the kill or it was inter-twined into the mafia strategy, internal re-direction can give you degrees of separation from trackers and the like.

As I'm probably getting lynched, I wanna call it Yvonne, Ese, Rez and Diageo or Magnus as mafia. (just putting my hunch out there to see if it's right at the end).

Oh yeah - Change vote: Magnus 'self preservation' Peterson

Well, I will say I wouldn't have made a role claim if I was mafia and it seems there is a mafia re-director out there who won't come forward. If he he were town he would have outed me. I'd assume the reason there was no mafia night one re-direction is because that player made the kill or it was inter-twined into the mafia strategy, internal re-direction can give you degrees of separation from trackers and the like.

As I'm probably getting lynched, I wanna call it Yvonne, Ese, Rez and Diageo or Magnus as mafia. (just putting my hunch out there to see if it's right at the end).

Oh yeah - Change vote: Magnus 'self preservation' Peterson

Why, why why. Why people, why would he confess to being a redirector of his own free will if he was Mafia? It doesn't make sense.

Magnus says he was redirected by someone (Dedede was most probably roleblocked so not him) who HAS NOT come forward to say he did this!

So either this other redirector is the Mafioso, or Magnus lied.

Fuck, this lynch is stupid.

Dedede was definitely roleblocked. Which does make Magnus' claim suspicious, as we know of no other redirectors (unless the mafia have a power thief.) Because of this, it makes me think either Dedede is good, or he was very stupid in claiming to be a redirector. He did admit to targeting the dead person on N1, and was blocked on N2. If Dedede is good, I think the kill was stopped by a protector. I think Yvonne is town as he was blocked by Esequiel who I believe to be evil.

We're not going to hear much of any protection, as the protector won't (and shouldn't) come forward.

@Sméagol what is your info on Dedede?

Right then I'll throw a spanner in the works.. I'm the Townie tracker. That is how I've deduced my info.

Diageo targeted Cube N1. this info is not in the thread to confirm my ability.

Now how do you feel about Magnus?