NEurope
Jimbob

Assassin's Creed: The Game

Hmmmm interesting.

So the mafia want me dead?

@Shiekah Id like to know who you are and what you can do. You have give very little in this game thus far.

@EEVILMURRAY same goes to you.

Infact going off my suspicions yesterday Vote Eevilmurray.

What is your lead on Murray? I want to know your character Ese, I think I might have something important.

Call it a hunch?

My name is Claudia (only on a friday night ;) lol).

Well no offense, but you can hardly claim credit after the game ends if he's scum and you haven't given anything concrete to convince us.

Anyway...it says in the writeup you were injured but didn't die. What happened to you?

Nothing happened to me last night at all. It must be flavour text to show that someone switched me and DuD? My target was 100% Magnus and my power 100% worked on him, and he 100% targetted himself.

Alot of the more vocal people are being terribly quiet in this game, it makes me wonder if some of the regulars are mafia. I had a hunch that Magnus was mafia, im now pretty sure he is town.

I didnt even notice my name in the write until you mentioned it!

My night action have me no useful information so I have nothing to say on the matter.

Did you reach your target? Were you interfered with?

@Yvonne are you claiming target swapper?

Seriously.

We have so many people in this, if the rest of the town fuck this up by inactive il be mega pissed! I keep seeing people check the thread and no one posting?

Its day 2, we need to do something. Follow me on this lynch if your town.

Oh and i would appreciate some protection tonight seen as they have already tried to murder me once.

Seriously.

We have so many people in this, if the rest of the town fuck this up by inactive il be mega pissed! I keep seeing people check the thread and no one posting?

Its day 2, we need to do something. Follow me on this lynch if your town.

Oh and i would appreciate some protection tonight seen as they have already tried to murder me once.

Come on, this isn't how games work. You either present a convincing argument, or lie about it. :p

I'll put out there that I'm strongly suspicious of Yvonne at the moment, even if I don't quite understand the motive behind his (potential) action of last night. Him having knowledge of a target switch means he probably either performed it or knows a teammate that did.

Last night I stopped the switching of DuD and esequiel. So while his switch would have resulted in your death, esequiel, I stopped it from happening.

That in itself does not immediately damn Yvonne (I thought DuD was innocent). What does make me suspicious is something related to this that may become clearer later on.

Because:

Maybe heused his second ability. Which apparently doesn't stop/reflect kills.

I would like some info on who targeted me on night one. As it looks like I had at least two people targeting me.

One redirected me, one roleblocked me and another sent me a note saying I should "visit Rome".

Anyone able to shed light on any/all of these?

Were you redirected/roleblocked at the same time?

A hunch?!

MORE LIKE A GODDAMN VENDETTA.

Details to come when I return from work.

Im happy to Remove vote until eevil comes home from work.

-----------------------------------------------------

As for Yvonne:

Sheikah - ???

DuD - targeted Sheikah, wasted night

Dedede - targeted Sheikah, directed to DuD

Magnus Peterson - successful, got nothing

Yvonne - targeted Sheikah, directed away to someone (find the apple)

Rez - targeted Sheikah, directed away to someone

Peeps - targeted Sheikah, directed away to [character] (target animus creator instead)

Diageo - ???

EEVILMURRAY - ???

Mr-Paul - targeted DuD, got nothing

Esequiel - targeted Sheikah, couldn't reach him (find the animus and the power inside)

I see similarities between his a rez's claims. I do not trust Rez. I also distrust Eevil and Diageo.

I dont see the above contributing to the thread. I also think that we as a town need to make a lynch today. And i would start with Eevil. But really take your pick.

Basically if Yvonne flips Mafia, esequiel is cleared town in my eyes. I don't think that the Mafia would be target switching their own. Both could be town, but I'm heavily leaning towards Yvonne being Mafia at the moment.

Anyway, let's get some more beans spilling, people.

Because:

*Sexy EEVIL quotes*

Holy shit?! I wanted to know who roleblocked me/other things. Yes, I clearly see your Sherlock wisdom in how that makes me a mafia.

But since you asked so nicely and how I'm super cool - I'm Achilles Davenport (AKA the black dude from ACIII), I can protect or roleblock.

Now can I get some bloody information?!

What time does today finish?

I am quite suspicious of pretty much everybody:shakehead!!!, but I find myself trusting Sheikah the most, right now ...:(

Yvonne could be a good suspect, but I think there is more value in going after EEVIL or Diageo, today. Yvonne won't be around to answer much until Sunday and the suspicion on him is quite thin so far.

However, I am happy to go with the flow.

We have us here, three candidates for death:

Yvonne Diageo EEVILMURRAY

...(My votes on the guy with 'evil' in his name.)

We only have 3 people unaccountable from night 1; diageo, sheikah and eevil. I'm willing to follow a vote on any of these players

@The Peeps can you tell me how everyone saying they targeted me yet most being completely unconfirmed is any different to me saying who I targeted?

You trust Sheikah the most?! Whut. I trust him the least.

I have reason to believe that Esq is not mafia.

I have a hunch about Paul being bad.

I am a little unsure why some people have brought me up as suspicious. I am mid to upper table in terms of activity, I certainly would not say that I was being quiet. I have answered questions posed to me and provided both targets.

Actually, I would probably follow a Magnus lynch. Does he claim to have not targeted himself?

It's better than nothing and I doubt the whole mafia team claimed to target you as their alibi. One at most.

I do claim that, rez. I do.

I targeted Mr-paul. That is how I know no-one else targeted him.

Sheikah is not without suspicion. I just find what he is saying to have value.

I do claim that, rez. I do.

I targeted Mr-paul. That is how I know no-one else targeted him.

Sheikah is not without suspicion. I just find what he is saying to have value.

@The Peeps can you tell me how everyone saying they targeted me yet most being completely unconfirmed is any different to me saying who I targeted?

Even if they have lied, they have been bold enough to claim. #WeakSauce