NEurope
Jimbob

Assassin's Creed: The Game

Cant believe i died on the final night! I said who i was targetting purposefully hoping to get attacked by Dedede who i was positive would be the killer. I was right and took him down with me, had a hunch that Eevil was.... Evil since day 1! And when Shiekah flipped town i knew we had to go after Yvonne, his hunches are too good to ignore. Really glad the town pulled together in the end, although i honestly thought diageo was mafia aswell!

NOT A HUNCH. VENDETTA MOTHERFUCKER.

:laughing: We could be awesome on a mafia together.

I think i pursued you to the point where everyone was like "Yeah, yeah ese, here have a snickers" lmfao.

I was invincible yet managed to die on night one. Which was rather annoying.

It kind of balanced out in the end, I asked fir Eevil to protect me while making the kill which would have blocked Ese reflect...but Jimbob put it through as Eevil self target. Wasn't as active as wish I could of been but really enjoyed the game. All the swapping and un targetable abilities caused general havoc. A good environment for the mafia to operate :D

I didnt realise till i died, that my power didnt stop my target reaching their target. I though using power reflect kind of roleblocked them not that they used their power then had it reflected on them!

I didnt realise till i died, that my power didnt stop my target reaching their target. I though using power reflect kind of roleblocked them not that they used their power then had it reflected on them!

That's probably what happened to me, then. If I'd known it was a "copy and use it on them" power (rather than a reflect), I would have used my other one.

Yeah, there were one or two roles that could have been tweaked a little bit. Yours was one of them @Cube, and i apologise for not making things a little clearer.

Regarding the Pieces of Eden, i had a mega power lined up for either Peeps, Yvonne or ReZ if they acquired all 3 pieces. Revealing who held a Piece kind of ruined the idea i had in mind, i had hoped for them to remain silent on the whole situation.

And to answer the whole swap which resulted in DuD;s death, both Sheikah and Yvonne gave me the same targets in Swap anyone who targetted DuD to Esequiel. I was confused as to what to do, so upon advice from @Sheikah i did what i did. Sheikah did the initial swap, Yvonne simply swapped them back. Hence the DuD lynch.

Thanks, great game!

I never trusted Esequiel after him persistently telling me that I targeted myself! My PM made it seem like this really wasn't the case.

I made you target yourself though! I didnt realise that you still targetted your target as well!

Good game!

Was so frustrating being an alignment investigator and getting nothing all game! For that reason I was keeping my cards close to my chest, which I think made ReZ suspect me, which in turn made me suspect ReZ, hence why I pushed for his lynch! I don't like people being untargetable!

When the game is in the balance like on the day of the Yvonne lynch, I'm always very wary of what to go for, especially seeing I had no information of my own to work from at all. I am confused about why I was a templar while the rest of the town were assassins, I guess to make me suspicious? My slightly erratic posting at the end there worried Ese a bit, didn't it ?? :p Shame you died, but thanks for making the mafia's defeat slightly quicker for us :)

Good game!

Was so frustrating being an alignment investigator and getting nothing all game! For that reason I was keeping my cards close to my chest, which I think made ReZ suspect me, which in turn made me suspect ReZ, hence why I pushed for his lynch! I don't like people being untargetable!

When the game is in the balance like on the day of the Yvonne lynch, I'm always very wary of what to go for, especially seeing I had no information of my own to work from at all. I am confused about why I was a templar while the rest of the town were assassins, I guess to make me suspicious? My slightly erratic posting at the end there worried Ese a bit, didn't it ?? :p Shame you died, but thanks for making the mafia's defeat slightly quicker for us :)

Magnus was Haythem, a Templar as well as yourself. Thought it would be interesting mixing Templars with Assassins.

You certainly didn't have a lot of luck with the investigations, i don't think you got 1 result back due to people protecting themselves or you being redirected to a protected player.