NEurope
Jimbob

Assassin's Creed: The Game

Yvonne can obviously target a day post to find out its validity.

Funny thing, iv seen shiekah from both sides of the fence recently and he keeps his shit together fairly well.

Looking at all the recent posts and discussion im going to go with my gut and Vote Eevil.

We dont seem to be getting anything other than a shit tonne of people targetted Shiekah and the result may or may not be fucked up somehow. And the guy who dies shouldnt have been able to get killed. Meh.

(if we're assuming he is Rebecca that is). So that comment about not being the creator of the Animus is true.

How can Yvonne obviously do that? I'd be seriously disappointed if a lie detector made it so obvious on D2.

If I could lie detect I definately wouldn't have outed it over something so trivial because the Mafia have to lie and so a lie detector is pretty devestating against them if used well.

So Yvonne isn't a lie detector.

Pretty sure if Sheikah's town I know what his role is though.

Just leaves you and Shiekah. If you targetted eevil that just leaves Shiekah.....

Who knows who has jumped on the bandwagon of claiming to have targeted me or to have found the same thing as someone else? It's just straw grasping at the moment.

Mr-Paul, you targeted Sheikah and weren't the killer?

I targeted DuD! And no I wasn't the killer.

Did you not read my posts? :p

Vote Count (as it stands)

Sheikah - DuD (1)

EEVILMURRAY - Esequiel (1)

Day ends 11pm tonight

@Mr\-Paul.. did you get a reasoning or flavor for being unable to reach me?

If so, could you please share this info.

Change vote NOONE!

Dont want to muddy the water, will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

@Mr\-Paul.. did you get a reasoning or flavor for being unable to reach me?

If so, could you please share this info.

My PM was basically (blanks to avoid giving my role yet):

"You went to ______ DuD, but couldn't ________, so went home.

Doesn't really say a lot, but there's nothing to suggest I was stopped by anyone, so I assumed either someone made you untargetable, or there is something about your character that means I can't use my ability on you.

Vote Count

Sheikah - DuD (1)

An undecisive day, back and forth the debates went. Would anyone get any closer to finding out Desmond's demise. Only time will tell. Day has ended, Night begins. Get them PM's in. Night is due to end 11pm Monday.

Alive

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

Dead

Cube

The day was indecisive, but the night seemed to be full of life. One Assassin helped another make sense of a pile of paper, 2 individuals who worked on the Animus project were seen in Rome. For whatever reason, they didn't find what they were looking for. Maybe they should have been looking for Tea, who knows. Rome is a big place, and they may have been looking in the wrong place. And various notes were passed around to 2 different people.

There was a bit of a medley earlier however, Claudia came back from Rome earlier than expected. Rebecca was a little shocked to see her, she was nearly 600 years old. The last time she saw her was 2 years ago on a TV screen fitted on the Animus, but here she was in the flesh. After all the "How" and "What" debates, they were squabbling over the remnants of the mysterious object. Claudia seemed to know what it was, Rebecca thought she knew what it was. This went on for what seemed ages. Before they knew it, a mysterious figure arrived in the cave. Both the ladies stood still, unsure as to what to make of this person in front of them. Both seemed to ask at once for him to identify themselves, but the figure said nothing. It seemed like forever, but then the figure struck out at both and seemingly stabbed them both at the same time. Both Claudia and Rebecca fell to the floor, both with deep lacerations to the body. Unfortunately, one of the lacerations struck a main artery on one of the two. Whom was it............

Rebecca Crane has died, DuD is no longer in the game

250px-ACB_Rebecca_Render_zps2091601e.png

The creator of Animus 2.0, the machine which allowed Desmond Miles to learn the “Bleeding Effect” which allowed him to learn the moves of his ancestors in Ezio, Connor, Haytham and Edward. She was not born into the Assassin Guild, but recruited by Lucy during her days in Abstergo. She provided technical support for Desmond and the other Assassins during the Ezio and Connor days, more so during their stay in Villa Auditore.

You have the following role/power - Investigator. On odd days, you can gain knowledge on location and whom they targeted. On even nights, you find out what power your target has. An optional power, you can pass on information regarding your investigation to another player.

He was a member of the Town

The mysterious figure vanished, and no-one knew what was going on. Someone found both Claudia and Rebecca, but upon asking Claudia she didn't know whom the mysterious figure was.

Alive

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

Dead

Cube

@DuD

With only 10 players remaining, majority remains at 6.

Day begins now, due to end 11pm Wednesday.

I was successful last night. No information from my action, again.

However, I did receive a note. I wont divulge just yet, but I know the information on it to be false.

I would like some info on who targeted me on night one. As it looks like I had at least two people targeting me.

One redirected me, one roleblocked me and another sent me a note saying I should "visit Rome".

Anyone able to shed light on any/all of these?

My power isn't working quite as I expected however the evening was not fruitless. Mr-Paul who did you target last night?

Also I believe the two people in paragraph two were very possibly redirected to wach other.