N-Europe

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Zechs Merquise

Amiibo are 2 for £18 at Smyths. Good deal!

I don't know whether to thank you or kill you :blank: I popped into Smyths today and ended up coming out with the boy and girl inklings from Splatoon. I was definitely tempted to pick up Toad, to unlock the content in Captain Toad, and Falco.. because he looks badass :grin:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether to thank you or kill you :blank: I popped into Smyths today and ended up coming out with the boy and girl inklings from Splatoon. I was definitely tempted to pick up Toad, to unlock the content in Captain Toad, and Falco.. because he looks badass :grin:

I highly recommend you pick up the Toad amiibo. I know you loved Captain Toad ( as did I ) and playing through the levels while looking for the pixel Toad is a great little time waster.

I wonder what's going on with Shovel Knight? I haven't had movement from either of my orders. I wouldnt be surprised if it gets pushed back until after Christmas.

I highly recommend you pick up the Toad amiibo. I know you loved Captain Toad ( as did I ) and playing through the levels while looking for the pixel Toad is a great little time waster..

I reckon I will get it eventually :smile:

My wife is having a baby in April and finding the pixel Toad is something I could see myself playing with my son to introduce him to the world of Nintendo.. when he's old enough, of course :heh:

My only downside is that I'm not that keen on the look or packaging of the Mario series of amiibo. It could be one that I take out of the packaging, I guess.. ::shrug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I seen that earlier. I'm not going to lie, I had all the Animal Crossing amiibo in my basket (£54) but I once again managed to resist. :D

I seen that earlier. I'm not going to lie, I had all the Animal Crossing amiibo in my basket (£54) but I once again managed to resist. :D

WHAT?!?! Don't, they are the best ones. Succumb. Imagine Animal Crossing NX, you'll need these!

Oh my god, and they're £7.50 each... so that makes them £3.75?!!?

Still a bargain. £5 for beautiful amiibo...

So I guess all those early amiibo problems are officially done and destroyed now!

Pretty much.

Still, this is the first time i've seen them on BOGOF. Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures do this a lot, so its nice to see amiibo offering the same deals, as well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!