N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 28: The Underground World

Haden

Missed that one, sorry! If you want 8-8-7-7 post a reply in that thread. I can't add more options in unless I delete it and we already have votes on there.

@bob players with training cones work harder in training. This means that when you form train them, their change will be greater than a normal player. They usually keep good form and don't need training too often. Unless you think you can get a double jump out of him, I personally wouldn't keep a 19-4. You can get an 18-4 for next to nothing these days :p

Edited by The Peeps

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to have that situation anyway unless the number of groups is 2, 4, 8, 16 etc.

Example for 6 groups of 5. The top 2 progress... that leaves us with 12 teams in the knockouts. We still need 4 more teams to bring the number up to 16. The way this would presumably be resolved is by having the 4 highest point scoring 3rd place teams go through as well.

5 groups of 6 would be better because more games would be played and we would only need one extra team to get to 16 (rather than 4).

The best situation would be if we got rid of 2 inactive teams to bring the total number of teams down to 28. Then we could have 4 groups of 7: the top 2 or top 4 would progress to a round of 8 or 16 and there would be no need to "make up the numbers" - the same number of teams from each group would go through.

If you're confused, look at my Google Doc.

I also didn't know you could do 2 groups of 15, I thought the max for a division was 10.

The lower limit is 6. There is no upper limit. You could have 30 teams in one league if you wanted to. Of course that would mean 58 matches and an 8-month long season.

Voted 5 leagues of 6. Can't have too few teams in each league, and having 10 in each would feel to similar to ordinary seasons.

Edited by Tales

How good is a training cone dude? For example I have a 19-4, with a fine. Is it worth keeping him? How much faster do coners level up?

I'd definitely keep him. He's pretty much guaranteed to go up every single season even when he starts getting a bit older and its harder to raise a players skill.

Another update - you can now sack players down to a squad of 15 instead of 18.

About time. Been a bit frustrated over having my change report and the change report statistic(VIP) distorted by players I'm not using anymore. Like the 2-skilled player I have been forced to keep.

Also that means goodbye to the best striker my have team have seen, although he has benched for the last two seasons.

Edited by Tales

N-Euro Championship Cup Season 28

Round One

Les Balbuzards 0-5 Leeds M.O.T

Winston Gardens FC 4-1 Cider Seagulls

Yellow Submarine 5-1 Fedex United

AC Elites 2-0 Kippen FC

The Roger Federer Crew 1-5 DuDs Baggies

Intergalactico Stars 2-2 AFC Dedede

The Sixty-Fourthers 2-2 The Comerade Co-op

Recall United 2-0 Lords of Hydra

Friendlies

Atlético Aqui1a 2-0 Hadens Rangers

Cubic County 7-1 bob

Eights United 5-1 Silverdale Salmon

Coloccini FC 2-3 Lylat Wanderers

Teams Through to Round Two

1. Leeds M.O.T
  2. Winston Gardens FC
  3. Yellow Submarine
  4. AC Elites
  5. DuDs Baggies
  6. Intergalactico Stars
  7. The Sixty-Fourthers
  8. Recall United
  9. Atlético Aqui1a
  10. Hadens Rangers
  11. Cubic County
  12. bob
  13. Eights United
  14. Silverdale Salmon
  15. Coloccini FC
  16. Lylat Wanderers

Fair enough, I'll go for offensive tactics next time :D

What's with all the friendlies teams going through?

The first round, in essence, acts as a preliminary round. All of those teams involved in the friendlies received byes into the next round.

Even though those teams all got byes, they still get drawn out against each other to play friendlies just to keep things ticking over :)

The N-Europe Xpert Eleven Second Round Draw

Matches (to be played Tuesday 29th October)

Hadens Rangers vs Winston Gardens FC

bob vs Leeds M.O.T

Eights United vs Sixty Fourthers

Coloccini FC vs Yellow Submarine

A.C Elites vs Silverdale Salmon

Recall United vs Cubic County

Intergalactico Stars vs Athletico Aqui1a

Lylat Wanderers vs DuDs Baggies

Footage

Edited by Jimbob

I want to know why me and Peeps have been the only guys getting new recruits.

Where are the new recruits?

If you are reading this you are better than the average xpert 11 NE player. So each one of you go out to your friends and create some new managers.

Nobody knows what I am talking about?

Peeps, the boss of this game is fighting every mafia game for xpert and what you guys are adding to this membership is a disgrace, you know how hard it is to get new members? I am the only one supporting him. This game is a pyramid since Odwin, shit runs downhll members go up I should not have to be posting here hatin hand reminding you of your duty to Peeps.

Now thats it thats all I have to say.

Frankly I am depressed and ashamed

To be fair we should be ok for new blood just thought someone may have one new team to add?

Edited by Haden