N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

Aqui1a is the one who takes people off the keyboard.

So if DuD switched himself with Yvonne, the hardwired as "good" rather than town relates to DuD. What does this mean then?

I tried targeting DuD but came back with no info, which does suggest I went to Yvonne, as he wouldn't have done anything before his death. That or DuD is lying about what he did.

I'm still not 100% convinced on Rummy being evil.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking finally!

I am, indeed, a dumb cop. Found myself to be evil last night. My targets so far have been me every night but N2, when I targetted DuD.

My PM ends with 'That can't be right...' I'm assuming it's because I'm dumb, and not due to a re-direction.

So if DuD switched himself with Yvonne, the hardwired as "good" rather than town relates to DuD. What does this mean then?

I tried targeting DuD but came back with no info, which does suggest I went to Yvonne, as he wouldn't have done anything before his death. That or DuD is lying about what he did.

Neither esequiel nor DuD could be Mafia after what we know but Rummy was saying he got a scum verdict on one! And I'm the cop and you pretty much worked that out before!

And if Yvonne really found out Rummy was a cop, why is he still alive?

Rummy is very likely Mafia. Everything he has been saying is a lie. Vote: Rummy

What do I win from you when you feel like a mug realising upon my death that, in fact, everything I said was 100% true? If you're so sure on yourself on this one, as you always are, make a bet with me!

Nobody asked my role, I gave it. You asked my character. I gave it. You asked my role flavour, I gave it. My targets, I gave them. My happenings(or lack thereof), I gave them. Almost start of the day every day, I have said what happened to me at night.

Has anyone ACTUALLY proved me wrong on anything? I didn't pursue DuD after D2 because I wanted to confirm whether I was an accurate cop or not, I now know that I'm either not accurate or possibly even 100% evil finding(only two results to go by).

Fucking finally!

I am, indeed, a dumb cop. Found myself to be evil last night. My targets so far have been me every night but N2, when I targetted DuD.

My PM ends with 'That can't be right...' I'm assuming it's because I'm dumb, and not due to a re-direction.

Too easy a thing to claim. Also Yvonne coming out to clear you makes no sense. Why would he validate a cop so that it almost definitely results in your protection?

Neither esequiel nor DuD could be Mafia after what we know but Rummy was saying he got a scum verdict on one! And I'm the cop and you pretty much worked that out before!

And if Yvonne really found out Rummy was a cop, why is he still alive?

Because I almost led a lynch on a town?

I know what you'll argue to this - but if Yvonne really did target me(which I believe he did) you'll know that to find me a cop he would have blocked me at the same time. Which he did. Would mafia block their own? But no, you'll say we were in cahoots, I can only assure you we weren't.

Too easy a thing to claim. Also Yvonne coming out to clear you makes no sense. Why would he validate a cop so that it almost definitely results in your protection?

You understand the mafia are trying to appear on the town's side, right? Validating me as a cop validates my wrong results! The mafia knew since N2 that I was either a dumb cop, or a paranoid one! That's to their advantage!

I would like to clear this up - the hardwired as good thing I totally misinterpreted. Peeps has told me in another PM that I misunderstood his original message. He told me that while normally writing 'hardwired as good' instead of 'town' could mean something different, in this case it does not.

And thanks for that. That means that DuD is definitely town.

@Mr\-Paul can you tell us your result from last night?

Never mind, just saw this. I find it odd as Yvonne will most likely still have done something.

Swaying to kill? Who did I 'sway to kill'? I suspected DuD to my N2/D3 result, on D4 I didn't know where I stood on it having still not gotten any result on myself and having seen Esequiel turn up as town - I started to believe DuD and wished to investigate further. I explained clearly I wouldn't be voting at all that day for anyone due to being busy all weekend, not knowing where I stood, and frankly being tired of the game at the time.

You can say it's circumstantial, maybe you think it is, but I HAVE given you everything you asked for. I cannot defend myself with anything less than everything I've had, got, and done, which is what I've given.

Again, there's nothing more for me to give. If we voted for anyone, I'd personally go for aqui1a, I didn't trust you because I didn't trust DuD so much, and you seemed to take a heavy side against me. I can certainly see why, but I can guarantee you you're defniitely wrong in saying 'everything Rummy has been saying is a lie'.

I'll make you a proposition - are you, personally, 100% convinced in that? That I've been lying?

Well you said people should vote DuD and they should lay their votes down. That's swaying in my book, so don't say you didn't do it.

Also this

mafia -

DuD

Sheikah

Raining

and possibly Yvonne.

Feel free to argue against/respond but I honestly just can't be arsed with this right now and I'm busy all weekend. Have fun people.

Top 3 are the most trustworthy town as far as I'm concerned. The 'possibly Yvonne' bit I would kind if expect if you were Mafia; planting a scumnag in the list for balance but being 'less sure' about that one.

Also you joined in the Magnus Peterson lynch, tried to start a lynch on DuD and refused to take part in the Jonnas lynch.

So this is what I'm saying - while you could be a dumb cop, you could also be Mafia. Your voting patterns and the convenience of it all mean I'd much rather deal with you than take the risk and leave you around. We're doing incredibly well and can afford the lynch regardless of outcome.

People should also remember that if Rummy is a dumb cop then that is still a cop. Having 2 cops is very powerful indeed - again, a reason why I think it's less than likely you're a cop.

Well you said people should vote DuD and they should lay their votes down. That's swaying in my book, so don't say you didn't do it.

I'll admit, I dropped an 'all game' from that. Yes, I wanted DuD...for a single day. I've hardly been swaying people to kill him all game.

Anyway, back to my proposition - one between me and you and beyond the game - are you 100% confident in your accusation that I've been lying about everything I've said in this game? Would you be willing to stake something on it if/when it turns out that I have, in fact, provided truths on all fronts?

Fair point about the second part, Dedede. As for the first part - nothing in Yvonne's role that got revealed on death suggested he could jailkeep (he was probably lying about it).

@Mr\-Paul I'm interested in why you got back that the person did nothing. Surely DuD was doing the switching so you would have seen him do it?

We'd be fools to ignore everything that suggests you're Mafia, and I don't think there would be 2 cops, even if 1 was dumb. We can afford to lynch you to find out.

Your defence is literally 'trust me', which let's be honest, isn't a very good one.

So not happy to sit behind your decision in full confidence? I'll make the proposition anyway. Before I get to that, the fact that I'm a cop and you're a cop, and I'm either dumb or paranoid - you'd be wise to consider whether you're possibly dumb or naive(tbh I doubt I'd be paranoid and you naive, as that gets us no where). But here's my proposition. Here are the facts that I've presented of myself in the thread, which you claim are all lies.

I am >. I have a sense of self importance that gives an air of authority(alol), each night I can target a player and find out if they're good or bad.

I targetted myself(Rummy) on N1, but was told that I got nothing back, as if I was removed from the circuitry.

I targetted DuD on N2, and discovered him to be evil.

I targetted myself(Rummy) on N3, but my command was cancelled before I could carry it out.

I targetted myself(Rummy on N4, finally able to reach myself, and found out that I was evil? That of course, can't be right...

Now. All of this information has been put in the thread by myself already. You claim 'everything' I have been saying to be lies. So here's my proposition, @Sheikah - if none of the items I've listed are proven to be lies after the game is over - you sit out the next 3 mafia games that signup. Of course, if any one of them is a lie, I'll sit them out instead. Do you have confidence enough in your confidence to take an ultimate meta-gamble? It's a gentlemen's agreement, but I'd hope you'd be gentlemanly and uphold it if you agree.

The fact of the matter is....we are a good few kills ahead. Mafia are pretty much screwed. We might even win if Rummy is maff and lynched.

I am not convinced that Aqui1a is town either....too many protectors for town. I dunno. Anyway we learn stuff with Rummy-s lynch...it is undeniably worth pursuing

Also, you did not mention that last line of DU down.dhooting Dnc swhenertainty

So you conveniently find out that you are a dumb cop, immediately after being called out as probably not being a cop, or at least a useful one.

You would accuse DuD of being Mafia and go for his lynch before confirming whether you're really getting accurate results or not

You would misjudge people to the extent that your top 3 Mafia suspects were, in fact, the most credible townies

Seeing as you are being irritatingly anal about this - when I say "it's all lies", I'm saying I don't really believe you're a cop, or town. Not that somewhere throughout your posts there may be some truth. There's no way I would agree to your proposition - how do I know if you really are a dumb cop or not? My argument has always been that it's a worthwhile lynch - even if you are a dumb cop and we mislynch, it's not a game-breaker. There's good support that you are Mafia, but if you're not then I certainly won't be losing any sleep. All you've done so far is cast suspicion on the wrong people, and you didn't contribute to Jonnas's lynch.

The fact of the matter is....we are a good few kills ahead. Mafia are pretty much screwed. We might even win if Rummy is maff and lynched.

I am not convinced that Aqui1a is town either....too many protectors for town. I dunno. Anyway we learn stuff with Rummy-s lynch...it is undeniably worth pursuing

Also, you did not mention that last line of DU down.dhooting Dnc swhenertainty

Exactly. It's worth doing. The Mafia aren't going to win if it's a mislynch. Given all the dirt on Rummy, it makes sense to do.

Seeing as you are being irritatingly anal about this - when I say "it's all lies", I'm saying I don't really believe you're a cop, or town. Not that somewhere throughout your posts there may be some truth. There's no way I would agree to your proposition - how do I know if you really are a dumb cop or not? My argument has always been that it's a worthwhile lynch - even if you are a dumb cop and we mislynch, it's not a game-breaker. There's good support that you are Mafia, but if you're not then I certainly won't be losing any sleep. All you've done so far is cast suspicion on the wrong people, and you didn't contribute to Jonnas's lynch.

The one being anal is you, you asked questions of me, all which I answered, truthfully and accurately, summarised above. I'm a cop, and I'm town. You can add those two to the list if you like; or is it finally starting to dawn on you that you might, in actual fact, be incredibly mistaken? That's all I'm after. Could you admit a possibility that you are completely wrong, and that I've been 100% truthful?

I don't want to say my power as it'll probably make me a prime target to be killed, alongside Sheikah. I'll say that I reached Rummy on N1 because my power finds out information indirectly. Because Yvonne is dead, I didn't get this info. Try and work it out.

I did think of targeting Rummy after N1 to see what he got to see if he was telling the truth, but decided instead to try and check out if DuD really was swapping who he said he was as I found that a little fishy.

I know, 100% for sure, that Rummy targeted himself N1. As I've said before, that's consistent with an alignment investigator, even if he is dumb. I also don't believe he would have come out as alignment investigator day 2 if he were mafia. That's why I'm not behind a lynch of him.

I'm interested in your results Sheikah, the difference between your result on Raining and your result on DuD. The difference between "good" and "town". To me, it feels like one may have been manipulated.

Well, admitted the possibility is what I'll have to settle for. I rather wish you'd taken my proposition, but you thankfully you appear to be getting wiser.

I did think of targeting Rummy after N1 to see what he got to see if he was telling the truth, but decided instead to try and check out if DuD really was swapping who he said he was as I found that a little fishy.

I know, 100% for sure, that Rummy targeted himself N1. As I've said before, that's consistent with an alignment investigator, even if he is dumb. I also don't believe he would have come out as alignment investigator day 2 if he were mafia. That's why I'm not behind a lynch of him.

No! You weren't allowed to suspect DuD or find him fishy! How dare you!

I'll admit though - I don't normally target myself on N1 as an alignment investigator because I rarely see dumb cops these days - it was because of the flavour I wondered whether I might be dumb off the bat.

No. Peeps already told me that there was no difference between good/town in a follow up PM (I was originally mistaken).

I also don't get how you reached Yvonne when DuD switched himself. And self target could be a lot of roles. Let's not forget that Yvonne was keen to back up Rummy here.

^ Above is in response to Paul

What other roles would be self target then, other than protector and investigator? I really can't think of anything other than perhaps a booster.

BTW, at the top of the page I worded my "Yvonne wouldn't have done anything" wrong. I mean that because he died, I couldn't get any info.