NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BlueStar

Non-game Nintendo stuff you have

Eenuh, that little Minum plushie is really cute.

Other random Nintendo stuff i have (and forgot to mention):

Shigsy designed and signed A2 poster

Offical Starfox Assualt poster

Offical Metroid Prime 2: Echoes double sided A2 poster :)

I have a bunch of NES-era Super Mario Bros. merchandise, notebooks, pencil cases, pencils, mugs - that kind of thing, but I can't think of anything else.

I actually dont have anything non-game related, i think its a waste of money myself, but some of it looks quite cool.

Bluestar: i love that little boo figure/model to the right of your PC monitor. Is there anywhere i could buy that?

haha, look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Old-Nintendo-LUIGI-AND-BOO-Action-Figure-super-mario_W0QQitemZ5616591379QQihZ007QQcategoryZ1469QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

All i can think of is the hat i got from Ninteod World store. Dark green, with a star on the front and it says "invincible"

i got a nintendo classic controller keyring look ace

a red t-shirt with a nintendo controller on it

controller belt buckle

I actually dont have anything non-game related, i think its a waste of money myself, but some of it looks quite cool.

Bluestar: i love that little boo figure/model to the right of your PC monitor. Is there anywhere i could buy that?

[/b]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/11-pcs-SUPER-MARIO-BROTHERS-Figures-Nintendo-GASHAPON_W0QQitemZ200042606342QQihZ010QQcategoryZ348QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There's only the full sets on ebay at the mo, I have seen them sold separately before mind. They're just little rubber things, hollow, with a hole in the bottom. I think you get them with sweets in Japan or something.

All i got is a Pikachu doll, a Charmander doll i won in Florida, some mini Minish cap figures. A donkey knog, Wario, Mario and luigi dols, my mum bought from blackpool, they arent really that good looking.

An A4 mario poster from a ninty mag, and a massive two piece A3 Samus poster im sure everyones got from ONM.

I have the Pac-Man stylus that was on the Stars Catalogue for a couple of hours.

A mate got me this for my birthday last year.

Yoshi.jpg

It's fairly big, and pretty fast as well!

I have a few bits and bobs. Nothing too noteworthy.

Dude, this thread is a bump, and you've already replied :heh: It was a much more detailed reply last time too!

*sigh* @ bumping age old threads :blank:

Dude, this thread is a bump, and you've already replied :heh: It was a much more detailed reply last time too!

Why? Should I have made a new thread for my new stuff?

Why? Should I have made a new thread for my new stuff?

It's not really a rule, it's just personal preference. The problem is most people don't realise straight away that it's an old thread. I actually read the thread, ready to add my own reply, before realising I'd replied already. I didn't even remember doing it.

oh I just have mario in one of those cars from Mario Kart 64.. some of the toy stores in my town still have them.. but im always so tempted to buy stuff of lik-sang and whatever... i would really like some of the bottle cap figures like shyguy and mario.. end some from the wind waker collection.. i just think they are too expensive

but im always so tempted to buy stuff of lik-sang
Well you won't be anymore *sniff* :(

Well you won't be anymore *sniff* :(

oh yes thats right.. well i will have to find other places not to order from then

Just a red shirt with the Ninty logo in white in front. Found it somewhere in LA while I was on vacation.

Ive got a mario kart talking watch, mario + zelda bead covers (from when i was little, would be a bit creepy for a 19 year old to use them) and a jumping goomba! Will post pics if i can find.. them, but my parents might have binned them when they moved last year

I've a two t-shirts. Red one with the white Nintendo logo, anda Zelda one. Had a mario watch some where, think it got a bit battered. Got Mario and Luigi Mario Kart 64 figures. A cap, random crap from magazines etc. And a swish Zelda sweatband I bought from Gamestation yesterday.

I had movie figures of mario and luigi, but my mum made me sell them at a car bootsale many many moons ago. I still cry myself to sleep over that one.

It's a good thread. I say it should be kept alive.

Sign in to follow this