N-Europe

American Dad! Mafia

DuD

So you both targetted me. The contraption would normally swap your powers, or your targets, or both? @EEVILMURRAY?

So you both targetted me, but ended up using each other's powers on me? Would you have gotten the other's PM/result if they were meant to get one? I can't get my head around this lol, but I'm sure this'll give me some info.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standings:

EEVILMURRAY (5): Rummy, Martinist, Yvonne, Magnus Peterson, Esequiel

The Peeps (1): Cube

Day will end tomorrow morning (as soon as I get chance).. you can start sending PMs if you know what you want to do.. quicker they're in, quicker day 4 will start.

Standings:

EEVILMURRAY (5): Rummy, Martinist, Yvonne, Magnus Peterson, Esequiel

The Peeps (1): Cube

Majority was not reached

@Cube @martinist @ReZourceman @Mr-Paul @The Peeps @Yvonne @Rummy @Jon Dedede @Esequiel @Magnus Peterson @EEVILMURRAY

Its Night 3

I am aware the servers have been playing up, but the quicker I recieve your PMs the quicker you can get on with day 4. Absolute deadline for PMs is Monday 17:00

Edited by DuD

The Langley Post

Short Lived??

After a day of calm it seemed like Langley was back to its usual peaceful state, however we have some urgent horrifying news to report.

A young stoner was found last night slumped against the base of a tree. His hair stood on end and his skin charred to a crisp, it looked as though someone had electrocuted him?!

Jeff.jpg

@The Peeps or Jeff Fischer as he preffered to be known is dead. He was Town.

He would share his weed with his target. If they were to go quiet during any questioning of them during the following day, he would give them more weed, causing them to be too stoned to carry out their night action. Upon death he would leave his stash with his target.

It seems the scum thats recently hit Langley aren't finished yet after all..

We'll keep you updated as the story unfolds tomorrow!

**Breaking News**

A Power outage at the CIA headquarters means that intelligence gathering devices have malfunctioned. Who knows what kind of whacky results this could have meant....and how long the devices will be effected for. At the central power utility a pair of wire cutters were found....this was no accident?!

**Who's This**

A quiet guy went about his business, until someone wondered by. He decided to invite the person over and share his smoke with them.

Hours went by before young Fischer had to go pee. He left his stash with his new found friend and went to find a quiet spot...

Neighbourhood Watch

There are currently only 10 residents in Langley Falls (majority 6):

Thats all today folks. Go about Day 4

Edited by DuD

Fucking Murray. Don't be knobbing me up without good reason. Absolutely wasted both my, and the other target's, night. They'll maybe know why, I'd prefer they keep to themself if they do; should be clear enough why to them.

Well Peeps' last worldly action was to roleblock me. On the plus side I have a bunch of weed.

Do you know who it was?

Well Peeps' last worldly action was to roleblock me. On the plus side I have a bunch of weed.

Woops, what a stupid fucking post for me to make!

Well then something's not adding up here at all. This throws what I thought of yesterday completely into question.

@Cube and @ReZourceman, which of you reached me successfully on N1?

I'm thoroughly confused now. @Mr\-Paul, no idea, all I know is I was contraption so I tried to use someone else's power(not told what it was) on my intended target(thoroughly useless). Resultantly, it was additionally thoroughly useless for the person who was contraptioned with me, and that person is claiming to be Esequiel.

Given Esequiel kinda totally outed Diageo, that EEVIL interfered with supposed info gatherer ReZ, I am going to Vote:EEVILMURRAY.

I reached you successfully, and it's possible that ReZ also did.

@Yvonne - did he roleblock you because he died or something? Because based on the information in the write-up, you should have been fine unless you ignored questions.

I see. So the contraption essentially powerswaps, leaving all else in tact(interesting idea btw DuD). However both you and ReZ co-incidentally targetted me on N1, meaning you each reached me but used each other's power. From what happened to me and now knowing this, I can discern something less useful than I thought of either of you. I would say that at least 4 people targetted me on N1 with all the latest info, in this case.

I suspected Peeps a bit earlier on in the game too, but that makes sense now.

Not sure if it was you, im just guessing because you were contraptioned as well. There was a certain "reason" my power didnt work on my target. And i would guess thats the reason why my power didnt work on your target.

vote eevil

No reason for him to target me. Hes fucking up the town.

Would this reason maybe have anything to do with why I couldn't get anything on Rummy? I'm very confused, as there was no indication that I was roleblocked. My PM just says I received no info.

Yvonne is the quiet guy in the write up.

I thought on the previous nights EEVIL was just confused, but he seems to be continually fucking things up for info gatherers/Esequiel, who outed Diageo.

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

Not sure if it was you, im just guessing because you were contraptioned as well. There was a certain "reason" my power didnt work on my target. And i would guess thats the reason why my power didnt work on your target.

vote eevil

No reason for him to target me. Hes fucking up the town.

I'd doubt it's for the same reason. I can't exactly recall what you do, but I'm sure it's definitely not for the same reason.