NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
daftada

Rate your Dinner - Revived!

Had a fantastic Thai green curry at my Girlfriend's house, just a tesco ready-meal but it was gorgeous. Too bad about the Naan bread tho...

Curry- 9/10 (naan 1/10 yeuch!)

Friday night - pasta w/ tomato sauce

Saturday night - pasta w/ tomato sauce

Sunday lunch - pasta w/ tomato sauce

9,8,7 out of 10 respectively. (I didn't want to risk cooking anything else)

I had some kind of chicken thing with vegetables.

I wasn't that great because I had to reheat it in the microwave as i got home late.

4/10

Home made bangers and mash(by my mum)

Delicious, 9/10

Mash was creamy, sausages were really tasty, onions and vegetables were perfect and the gravy topped it.

great thread! i'll post my rating later, my lunch of chocolate buttons and a bottle of oasis wasn't really rate-worthy.

I ate 8 sammiches with peanut butter and jelly, with a healthy amount of choclate milk.

Same thing I eat for dinner usually, still awesome though :D 9/10

I ate 8 sammiches with peanut butter and jelly, with a healthy amount of choclate milk.

Same thing I eat for dinner usually, still awesome though :D 9/10

what a spectacular failure to live up to your username :heh:

I had toast with vimto spread, the future is here, and it's in the form of vimto spread.

8/10

Please tell us about this wonderful-sounding spread.

As for me, I had a king prawn balti that I made myself. Pretty good, but I should've put more chilli in it. I also didn't have any naan bread/prawn crackers/poppadoms. :(

6/10

Edit: Typo on poppadoms, I don't think "poopadoms" would taste very nice.

Fish in breadcrumbs, chipped spuds, mashed spuds, mushy peas. Followed by some chocolate cake.

Not bad at all, plus I was very hungry. 8/10.

what a spectacular failure to live up to your username :heh:

I moved to America when I was 1.5 years old, to Chile when I was 6, to Brazil when I was 9 and back 'home' to Belgium when I was 11. So yeah, I've gathered tastes from everywhere :)

It's not like we eat wurst here all day.... that's germany, obviously :P

Footlong Sweet Chicken Teriyaki sub from the king, Subways. Toasted on Italian bread. Pure bliss. Could have done with more chicken though, but still 9.5/10.

Still waiting for tea, T minus 7 minutes.

I moved to America when I was 1.5 years old, to Chile when I was 6, to Brazil when I was 9 and back 'home' to Belgium when I was 11. So yeah, I've gathered tastes from everywhere :)

It's not like we eat wurst here all day.... that's germany, obviously :P

wow, i'm so jealous! what's brazilian food like?

wow, i'm so jealous! what's brazilian food like?

It's got lots of sunshine and trees in it.

Mostly rice and beans and mystery meat. Pretty good overall. You want the real deal, eat fruit like watermelons and bananas there. Now THAT is fruit :D

It's got lots of sunshine and trees in it.

Mostly rice and beans and mystery meat. Pretty good overall. You want the real deal, eat fruit like watermelons and bananas there. Now THAT is fruit :D

sounds nice :) and is it just me or are all watermelons that reach britain disgusting?

sounds nice :) and is it just me or are all watermelons that reach britain disgusting?

Your food in general just sucks :P

*stops hijacking thread*

Fish in breadcrumbs, chipped spuds, mashed spuds, mushy peas. Followed by some chocolate cake.

Not bad at all, plus I was very hungry. 8/10.

Sn-ap! I had fish in breadcrumbs for the first time in absolutely ages tonight, very nice it was too. Very moist.

My dad is currently preparing a Curry for dinner tomorrow, which, he informs me, contains coconut milk, chillies, and a whole host of sinfully delicious ingredients.

Your food in general just sucks :P

*stops hijacking thread*

Oh no you didn't.

Footlong Sweet Chicken Teriyaki sub from the king, Subways. Toasted on Italian bread. Pure bliss. Could have done with more chicken though, but still 9.5/10.

El Bastardos! I tried using my Subway vouchers the other day, but the whole of college also had the same idea, so i couldnt get a buy one, get one - free :(

Anyways, tea tonight was Chillie Con Carne. Pretty tasty, although i didnt warm the rice up that great (everyone else ate before i got home from work :()

I'd give it 7/10.

Still waiting for tea, T minus 7 minutes.

Legend. That is my favourite sub to get from Subway.

I trust you went with the Sweet Onion sauce?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this