NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Peach

My Princess Peach Cosplay! #^_^#

you can hang some of the bags on my knife holsters

also, in my house the princess is always in another castle...

NEWCASTLE THAT IS!!! BUDUM TISH

LMAO!! Watch out! She'll pulls turnips...

My favourite is the bob-omb one :)

As for the predators... I remember that this forum once had about 2 active female members, can't remember who they were though. And there's a faint memory of a "babes" thread... hopefully it's not going to resurface now.

(off topic: what has happened to master goomba? The funny norwegian guy who bitched about their armys iMac's back in 200(1-3) . And the french guy who hacked people's hotmail accounts don't remember his nick either... )

(off topic: what has happened to master goomba? The funny norwegian guy who bitched about their armys iMac's back in 200(1-3)

What a legend! I've not seen him on here since I re-joined though :sad: And what happened to Laikmosh?

THANKS. That's great ;)

I've never been before. Is it considered "normal" to cosplay there?

ive been told a lot of people go to cosplay there, and girls tend to go full on, so youll pretty much be ok. im going to cosplay if the people im going with are:P

Awww! Youre really cute!

aaaanyway... I've never cosplayed, though would like to.

ive been told a lot of people go to cosplay there, and girls tend to go full on, so youll pretty much be ok. im going to cosplay if the people im going with are:P

Cool! I've heard there's cosplay competitions. Is this true?

Cool! I've heard there's cosplay competitions. Is this true?

possibly, ill come back to u on that one

There are lots of cosplayers at London Expo. I hear they have a cosplay contest but don't quote me on that. I think they put them all on the building roof with nerf guns and have them fight to the death. The winner gets a box of pocky and swimming certificate.

You're going to have all the predators in here in a second, so be prepared for most unwanted advances across the board.

Indeed! I'd buy that for a dollar.

Since we're showing cosplayish shizzle. I'm not sure if I've shown this here but here's a lovely picture of me in a cossie.

venomcossie16er.th.jpg

Wow, that's hot... I mean, cool.

My favorite is #6, shows off the costume nicely.

Woah, you must really love Peach! personally i like number 1 the best. However if you had one of you in a go-kart that would so get my vote.

Platty is right; you so need to turn up at a go kart track dressed up as peach.

Does no one else think mentalist? :grin:

Just me then. I jest your very nice and it could be worse you could like dressing up as bowser!

Four makes me laugh the most as imitation and actual Peach seem to merge.

I think pose is the best one, I was slightly freaked out by the concept though - Ive never seen it before (Cosplay, not peach).

You're going to have all the predators in here in a second, so be prepared for most unwanted advances across the board.

Those cosplay pictures are very nice. It's always nice to see people are cosplaying people they resemble. I've seen too many awful cosplays in my time, something I sometimes have trouble forgetting as I try to sleep at night.

As for the best one... post two. 1st and 6th. 6th really shows how well made the costume is.

I WOULD HIT IT!

You're such a little sweetie Guy!

hey hey hows it hangin good to see this place is still on the go. weres my best mate john st :0) he still around. did i miss anythin interestin....

hey pink lady likin the pics some people do have a sense of humor i see. i think 8 only because chomp was my favorit in mario.

do you not have to leav the computer screen to be a real sexual predator, and approach somthin that is tangable. witch would deffinitly cut a big majority of this forum out of that cattagorie

any way, happy new all

You should go into court one day dressed like that. It would be awesome.

And get sacked? lol

What would my plea be?

"But I'm a laaaaaaaady"

lol

"But I'm a laaaaaaaady"

:nono: don't taint this forum with the evil which is little britain...

Since when did Guy care so much, we all know what you get up to at work.

Big Swipe indeed.

Sign in to follow this