NEurope

Yeah, so I was just looking around at forums, and this one kept popping up, so I finally clicked the link, and decided this place looked good.

So, hey, and sorry I can't come up with a joke to end this.

Welcome!

It's okay, someone will be along with some sort of in-joke before long.

It'll be hilarious, honest.

Hi Rokhed.

Edit: Okay wow that takes me back. Honestly most of the people on here now are probably post-Rokhed era so probably not :P

It'll be about Rokhed, won't it?

*sigh*

All right then.

My biggest wonder is why would you know that if you're new!

Either way, I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say...hello and welcome! You seem a bit more human than our more recent newbies, at least.

Or maybe just more evolved. THE MACHINES ARE TAKING OVER

It's confirmed by Fox, robots are taking over.

MichaelXD went to a forum I moderate, he showed me his introduction here as defense. I saw Rokhed's name.

He was banned shortly thereafter.

Hi Rokhed.

Edit: Okay wow that takes me back. Honestly most of the people on here now are probably post-Rokhed era so probably not :P

:weep:

I feel bemused and left out of the in joke!

well screw you guys i'm going to start my own in jokes with black jack and hookers! in fact screw the in joke

20054731_zps5694522c.jpg

Also Welcome (wait i'll have an image for this too, lets keep with my theme)

welcome-to-the-world-of-tomorrow.jpg

as a side note i'm so glad you aren't a shoe sales man

Edited by Agent Gibbs

as a side note i'm so glad you aren't a shoe sales man

Woah woah woah woah WOAH! It's getting a little racist against shoe salesmen up in here! Why you got to be hatin' on a brother like that for?! :( WE HAVE TO MAKE A LIVING! You can be glad but you'll come running bare-footed when you get holes in your shoes and you want a new pair and guess who won't serve you...that's right, SHOE SALESMEN!

FUCK-A YUUUUUUH GIBBS! FUCK-A YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Dang, you found me out I AM a shoes salesman.

You're good.

Welcome to the forums and even though I'm 99% you're being sarcastic, I kind of hope you're not because I'm a minority here! I'm mixed race, possibly the ONLY Birmingham City supporter and I'm a shoe salesman! I DON'T WANT TO BE A MINORITY! :shakehead

Hey, a non-bot! Welcome to the forums, PerseusRad!

Woah woah woah woah WOAH! It's getting a little racist against shoe salesmen up in here! Why you got to be hatin' on a brother like that for?! :( WE HAVE TO MAKE A LIVING! You can be glad but you'll come running bare-footed when you get holes in your shoes and you want a new pair and guess who won't serve you...that's right, SHOE SALESMEN!

Fun fact, there's a Portuguese play from the 16th Century where a shoe salesman goes to hell for being a shoe salesman.

FUCK-A YUUUUUUH GIBBS! FUCK-A YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Welcome to the forums and even though I'm 99% you're being sarcastic, I kind of hope you're not because I'm a minority here! I'm mixed race, possibly the ONLY Birmingham City supporter and I'm a shoe salesman! I DON'T WANT TO BE A MINORITY! :shakehead

Sadly, I'm joking.

Go buy yourself a cat, you'll feel better.

Hey, a non-bot! Welcome to the forums, PerseusRad!

Fun fact, there's a Portuguese play from the 16th Century where a shoe salesman goes to hell for being a shoe salesman.

How many bots have you guys been getting? O_o

O_o

Welcome.

Now give me cake.

Thanks!

No.

It's confirmed by Fox, robots are taking over.

MichaelXD went to a forum I moderate, he showed me his introduction here as defense. I saw Rokhed's name.

He was banned shortly thereafter.

A defence for what?

A defence for what?

A defence for the Horst-Kasparov opening in Chess. The only way to not get beaten in seven moves after someone has opened with that game is to show a post from an internet forum.

God, I love chess.

That he was bullied by Serebii and didn't deserve to be banned. He's REALLY annoying.

And, LOL, probably 14.

*nasally voice*

ACTUALLY, probably 15-16. jeez some people....

Oh god, has it really been a year? Wow...

Oh god, has it really been a year? Wow...

Okay, you got me, I'm actually Max.

MPerseusRAdX

Okay, you got me, I'm actually Max.

MPerseusRAdX

So there really IS a Max?

So there really IS a Max?

Obviously, since I am him.

Probably not

Edited by PerseusRad

Edit: Wait, no strikethrough? :(

It's .

It's not even page 2 yet, and the thread has already spiralled totally out of control. Good job guys.

It's .

It's not even page 2 yet, and the thread has already spiralled totally out of control. Good job guys.

Thanks.

Isn't it always like this?

Welcome to the forums.

To everyone else: PerseusRad checks out. He's a legitimate new member, so treat him like one.

How many bots have you guys been getting? O_o

Not bots exactly, but people hired to post on forums in order to sneak links. They tend to post some relevant posts which essentially say nothing, pretty much stuff like "I agree with [soandso] on [whatsoandsoposted]". Some of them put a bit more effort in than others.

I don't get any of this.

Rokhed?

Max?

Anyway. Hello & welcome!