NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

mario 64 completed in 16 mins

Seen it before but it's still some amazing stuff. I wonder how much they must have played to find all of those glitches.

It would be great if someone did that in realtime with the console itself, that is just a tool assisted movie (it's played with an emu in slo-mo and speeded up afterwards.) But it's a funny movie showing how fast you actually could able to beat the game.

That was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!

And it let me see the ending of Mario 64 again, which is great!!

Like i mean, i seen a speed run in Mario 64 before, and it was good. So i went to watch this thinkin it was the same one. I think alot of people might not watch it because they might think they seen it before.

This is UNREAL. How much skill does this person have. I am kinda wondering though, they speedrun is a bit perfect TBH. So i'd say they did it in sections and glued it together. Say between jumping into pictures and whatnot, its just too perfect! No mistakes at all.

EDIT:

It's tool assisted.

"These are movies of classic console games being played extraordinarily, using an emulator as a tool to overcome human limitations of skill and reflex."

:smile:

He cheated as crazy.

ye no person alive could have made all those jumps perfectly evry time

ye no person alive could have made all those jumps perfectly evry time

I was referring to the way he walked through doors and reach Bowser´s final destination without 70 stars. He did seem to make everything too perfect so I agree with you, although the moves in the Castle, Mine and Lava stage are all possible.

I'm gonna pick up my N64 and see how much of it is possible to do in real time.

OMG that was amazing i havent even seen it all yet as my connection is pretty slow for cable but its crazy!!!

People, listen to me! The player isn't cheating anyone! The website Nesvideos states that all these runs are made with help of an emulator! All these vids are made for entertainment!

People, listen to me! The player isn't cheating anyone! The website Nesvideos states that all these runs are made with help of an emulator! All these vids are made for entertainment!

technically it is cheating, as he uses the slowdown and replay functions on the emulator, but never the less it is still entertaining, i might watch the sonic ones

technically it is cheating, as he uses the slowdown and replay functions on the emulator, but never the less it is still entertaining, i might watch the sonic ones

What he meant is that the guy isn't cheating anybody by pretending he did it all himself - he admitted the way he did it.

What he meant is that the guy isn't cheating anybody by pretending he did it all himself - he admitted the way he did it.

oh right, yeah thats correct tho.

its done in an unorthodox fasion:)

Holy.....

That is absolutely unreal. I keep saying that as I watch it. Tool assisted or not, it's still an amazing video. Props to the player!

WOW! some of those jumps were amazing! And thats a good use for the rabbit instead of dumping it in a the lava portrait like i did :) ...he never came back! lol, I was so sad, but that was years ago. Anyway, that was a brill video, great moves, mario moves better than ... ANYONE, lol. And I liked watching the ending again:) That music in the final bowser level brought back memories, I remember being late for school cause i was so wanting to beat bowser... aah. Anyways, yeah, brill!

Sexual, i've just been playing it recently myself.. I've got 46 stars.

I've been playing for more like 16 hours though.

edit: A 'KING CAKE? GRRR

Sign in to follow this