NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

No more Wheat Crunchies or Nik Naks ?

I found out even worse news the other day when i had a craving for a wispa, i got dressed and walked 10 minutes to get to the newagents only to find they stopped making wispas in 2003 :-O yo never know how much you miss something til its gone :(

Yeah that shocked me aswell soag. I only found out late last year that Wispa's are no longer with us :(

oh and Rokhed, nice one on the stocking up, ill be round with the beers soon : peace:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wispa's were tasty, Why Cadbury's, why?!

It's under a different name now is it not? Part of the Dairy Milk range like they did with Caramels?

I never knew Wheat Crunchies were so popular, they taste like shit to me. Like Doritos you get about .4 of a second of flavour then a horrible 4 seconds [approx] of foul wheat/corn arseproduct. Nik Naks however I shall be sad to see gone. Nice N' Spicy was the bane of my childhood.

When they changed the formula to Wheat Crunchies and added lactose I was no longer able to consume them so I am wholly indifferent about this news.

I hope all you people mass-buying for stock up purposes are remembering they have use-by dates...

Anyway, you're just making it harder for yourselves. You'll be so used to eating Golden Wonder every day from your stock, you'll suffer serious withdrawal when it finally runs out. You may even consider suicide.

I was relieved to discover that Frazzles, the true heir to the snack food throne, will survive, due to the fact they aren't made my Golden Wonder, but Smiths.

I Win:

wheatftw4uo.jpg

You lose.

crisps3kq.jpg

Gunna buy some niknaks soon, how many can i get for a tenner...hmm...

Multipacks woirk out about 10p a packet, so 100.

You lose.

crisps3kq.jpg

Multipacks woirk out about 10p a packet, so 100.

Ha! Nice about the packets, i better wait until they confirm they wont be making them any more, another company might buy them out...

Rokhed i also have a multi pack bag of wheat crunchies like yours :)

Good news about Tayto, i hope they keep some of the current crisp brands going!

Ok, just read that Tayto have only bought out the Pringle Mini brand, but other companies are showing interest in golden wonder, so dont give up hope just yet!

Ok, just read that Tayto have only bought out the Pringle Mini brand, but other companies are showing interest in golden wonder, so dont give up hope just yet!

I think there's only one possibility really, Walkers.

I hope they're still made...and if Walkers buy them they wont mess em up!!...Walkers suck!!!!....Except their Doritos;)

Sign in to follow this