N-Europe

Fable Anniversary

Jimbob

I didn't play the first game on release, but I picked it up some point between the second and third game. It hadn't aged well, the controls were just way too clunky and I ended up putting it aside very quickly. I am very much interested in this if it is more than just a basic re-skin.

I really don't like Fable... it feels like a game that should be better but just isn't so once bitten, twice shy and all that, three times? No way!

I originally bought Fable II which I half-enjoyed, then Fable III was meant to improve things but it had game-breaking glitches in it, one that caused me to lose all my progress when I was just over a third into the game - when it starts to get semi-interesting - so no, I don't see any point in buying a HD re-release of the original at the moment, perhaps Lionhead can convince me otherwise now that smug git Peter Molyneux is no longer associated with them but I highly doubt it. :blank:

Tl;Dr... fuck Fable, I have better games to play. :heh:

I loved the original fable, or i remember loving it......but Fable 2 was dull by the end and i was left feeling the series was just getting butchered and milked at the same time, i've yet to even look at fable 3!

so i'm a little in different to this, i did love the game, but what will they change? will i still love it after fable 2 killed the series for me?

I loved the original fable, or i remember loving it......but Fable 2 was dull by the end and i was left feeling the series was just getting butchered and milked at the same time, i've yet to even look at fable 3!

so i'm a little in different to this, i did love the game, but what will they change? will i still love it after fable 2 killed the series for me?

Totes in the boat with you man. I LOVED the original fable, Fable II lost something for me(though still very good/enjoyable, I don't think I finished it). Never even bothered trying Fable III. Literally Fable I was so good for me it sold me the 360 when Fable II was coming out.

Some people are begging Lionhead to not ruin the 1st game by putting "Rover" in the game or by removing elements that made the 1st so, so good. Told a friend of mine who played the 1st to death, he's looking forward to seeing what they do with the remake.

Here's hoping they don't put the dog in the game, there are no dig spots and the dog isn't required at all really.

I really don't like Fable... it feels like a game that should be better but just isn't so once bitten, twice shy and all that, three times? No way!

I originally bought Fable II which I half-enjoyed, then Fable III was meant to improve things but it had game-breaking glitches in it, one that caused me to lose all my progress when I was just over a third into the game - when it starts to get semi-interesting - so no, I don't see any point in buying a HD re-release of the original at the moment, perhaps Lionhead can convince me otherwise now that smug git Peter Molyneux is no longer associated with them but I highly doubt it. :blank:

Tl;Dr... fuck Fable, I have better games to play. :heh:

The original is my favorite Fable game.

Not that that's saying much. :heh: