N-Europe

The Final Bosman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I don't like his humour and show, I really enjoyed watching this.

I guess I am a fanboy after all :laughing:

But seriously, NINTENDO should never be written off.

At times, I am astounded at just how different NINTENDO approaches the gaming business when compared to Sony and Microsoft, but their games are mostly good, albeit for entirely different reasons.

One just cannot compare Dark Souls with The Legend of Zelda, and it is not logical to assume that The Legend of Zelda should culminate in something like The Elder Scrolls.

It's just a different philospohy and it clearly shows in NINTENDO's games :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't normally watch videos like this(as everyone and their dog seems to make them) but I've definitely enjoyed the last two posted in the thread - some aspects of his delivery bug me at times but on the whole they're generally quite well made points, lacking much of an agenda(as implied in the console wars one) and that's quite nice to see.

Look forward to you posting the next awesome one Retro ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Kyle gives advice for delivering E3 press conferences.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/pkodz3/the-final-bosman-e3-2014-dos-and-don-ts

Cracking episode! :D

That was hilarious.

Kyle just seems to get what's wrong with the industry and is right with just about every point he makes.

Live demos are awful when they do commentary. Wasn't there a co-op Far Cry demo a couple of years back that did it? Man, it was cringe worthy. We just want to see the game. We don't need to hear the rehearsed rubbish over the top of the gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

The 10 Coolest Things to do at E3!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/b03lao/the-final-bosman-top-10-coolest-things-to-do-at-e3

I almost started crying with laughter at No.7 :p

Urgh, I hope the changes at Gametrailers won't have many effects on the site, I love the guys they have their now (you know the characters, the relationships between them) and their complimentary range of shows.