N-Europe

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

Jonnas

The 2 people I trust at the moment are Flink and yourself. I would extend some of that trust to Eenuh based on my earlier thoughts about Jonnas's game design (it being difficult to place cohabiting players on opposite sides) but some people aren't hot on that idea.

As for who I don't trust, it's the people who are quiet. Which includes ReZ, Sprout, Tales and Dedede. I'd bet my life some of the Mafia are in that. So often people's activity drops when they are Mafia. Either that or they just waffle on a lot.

For me, I think my suspicions lie with Zell and Jimbob. Zell's a bit more quiet and he says that it's the way he plays but if something involves him, surely it would be better for the town to come forward with such information? As for Jimbob, I DID trust him and I don't know why but I keep on thinking more and more and the more I think, the more it seems suspicious. Why didn't Flink see him? Why did that voice warn me that Flink didn't see him?

The lot you mentioned are on my list too as well as Diageo. I'm not saying they ARE Mafia but they're looking a bit dodgy right now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did target Flink last night based on what I thought about him at the time. I'm not revealing my role yet, it won't do any good.

So, would I be correct in saying that you are somebody that I would be "aware" of? Not one of these "hidden extras" that Animal mentioned?

@Animal, i've already come out and said what i discovered on my night action. I'm not revealing my role as of yet, that will await another night.

What difference would it make giving it later? It slows things down. Far too many people are not speaking up.

I'd still love to hear from @Diageo. He seems to have disappeared.

A bit convenient, isn't it?

Excuse me, for I have been in a exquisite sunny beach for the two day festivities that we're my great grandad's hundred birthday. I have now caught up but still only have my phone for communications and so my activity may remain low for now. I find it laughable that I am being suspected for not speaking for 2 days during a five day phase.

My target last night was Rez.

Refrain from mentioning me as the iPhone theme does not support it.

@Animal, i've already come out and said what i discovered on my night action. I'm not revealing my role as of yet, that will await another night.

Remind me again what that was so we can be clear? Also, why didn't Flink see you? Is this some power you possess?

Remind me again what that was so we can be clear? Also, why didn't Flink see you? Is this some power you possess?

I mentioned about Flink's ability to trick the votes and bring information from others. I have no powers that can hide myself from my actions at all.

Excuse me, for I have been in a exquisite sunny beach for the two day festivities that we're my great grandad's hundred birthday. I have now caught up but still only have my phone for communications and so my activity may remain low for now. I find it laughable that I am being suspected for not speaking for 2 days during a five day phase.

My target last night was Rez.

Refrain from mentioning me as the iPhone theme does not support it.

Come on now, brah. If this were the other way around, you would be the one pointing fingers. And it is convenient because before you disappeared, you were showing your suspicions (quite audibly, I might add) towards me. Then, when you started getting questions thrown your way, you were out of here faster than a lion chasing a zebra wearing ham for a necklace.

I mentioned about Flink's ability to trick the votes and bring information from others. I have no powers that can hide myself from my actions at all.

And this is the truth? I didn't mean to sound like I was accusing you but I mean to say that this isn't you protecting your role in any way nor is it you hiding it because you're afraid it sounds dodgy?

Hmmm, this seems awfully strange. Is there any such thing as somebody who can blind someone from seeing someone be targeted? Maybe the person who blinded you did exactly that, @Fierce_LiNk. We already established that the swordsman was the roleblocker but there was a person who also blinded you...

I don't know. This is getting confusing. Is there anything in your role that would even suggest you missing any targets, Flink?

I was not "out of here". I was busy. I've answered the one question Zell posed towards me. The only questions were his and the "where are you?"s.

I'd like to hear your findings, Diageo. Who did you target and were you successful? :)

The swordsman/roleblocker was the one who blinded me, in an act of cowardice. As I was blinded, I couldn't find my target and therefore couldn't reach them. Ergo, roleblocked.

I think I know who that character is.

Tbh, I think we just need the night to come so we can start over with new info. Too few people are contributing and we need to get them into the game. At the moment, it seems like the two of us are trying to solve everything, Animal.

Hmmm, this seems awfully strange. Is there any such thing as somebody who can blind someone from seeing someone be targeted? Maybe the person who blinded you did exactly that, @Fierce_LiNk. We already established that the swordsman was the roleblocker but there was a person who also blinded you...

Hang on, who did what again?

Flink, did you not say that it was the swordsman who blinded you?

Too few people are contributing and we need to get them into the game. At the moment, it seems like the two of us are trying to solve everything, Animal.

Quite agreed sir. I think the funny thing is, of all the people who HAVE posted, they've been rather upfront. Yourself to prove your votes, whilst classic double bluffing, makes me think you might be ok. Jimbob's revealing of you makes me think he might be ok. There are some people who I think are maybe not so ok, possibly too good for our ranks. Animal, for example, has done a lot of grasping and rambling, talking just for the sake of it. Then, I think maybe he's just been naive instead. I see little more to gain whilst the sun is still up, I operate much better under the cover of darkness.

I'm out of touch with the game at the moment.. although i also had the impression that Flink originally claimed to have been blinded by a swordsman?.. I'll get back up to speed before we hit night.

Do we have targets for N1 from sheikah and jimbob?