NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Direct (16 May, 3pm)

When someone disagrees with you do you even read their post before you get all uptight and defensive?

Allow me to highlight the part you may need to read again:

Think about what I said, now think about what you posted.

No, you're right, I totally didn't know Nintendo had Directs planned for E3....

It's more the idea that this showing had any relevance in regards to that. This was to be about the Spring/Summer games, yet I've seen so many complain about lack of new games revealed

Where is my Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 DLC Nintendo

Ask Activision. It has nothing to do with Nintendo

Not bad considering that it's supposedly only going over Spring/Summer releases, but it's hard to not feel a bit of disappointment. Not much new and what was new was disappointing (who cares about yet another Mario & Sonic Olympics game? And while Yakuza 1 & 2 HD is nice, it's hardly a big deal...)

Sonic Lost World being Wii U exclusive was a nice surprise though. I wonder if it might be that Nintendo Co-developed "Sonic Dimensions" games that was rumoured before. If so, then it's something to be genuinly excited about if Nintendo are actually making it (they are probably the only ones who could actually make a good Sonic game worthy of the MD classics)

I'm so getting New Super Luigi U in physical form though. That's gonna become the new Metroid Prime Trilogy/Earthbound/US Super Mario All Stars for sure! It'll be worth some mad dosh in the future! :D

Edited by Dcubed

It's more the idea that this showing had any relevance in regards to that. This was to be about the Spring/Summer games, yet I've seen so many complain about lack of new games revealed

Ask Activision. It has nothing to do with Nintendo

How can I ask Activison becuse I keep asking Activison Support and Where is Grand Theft Auto 5 Wii U

Remember when Europe always got things last?

It seems to have shifted

Game | Europe | America

New Super Luigi U (package) | July 26th | August 24th

Pikmin 3 | July 26th | August 4th

Wonderful 101 | August 23rd | September 15th

Poor America

How can I ask Activison becuse I keep asking Activison Support and Where is Grand Theft Auto 5 Wii U

Activision decides whether or not to release the DLC, not Nintendo. As for GTAV, ask Rockstar, though they hate Nintendo

Now they're partnered with SEGA, maybe Nintendo should fund the new Shenmue and basically capture the hearts and DOLLARS of the entire gaming community.

Duuuuuuuude imagine if they actually did that! or a Shenmue HD exclusivily on WiiU

Remember when Europe always got things last?

It seems to have shifted

Game | Europe | America

New Super Luigi U (package) | July 26th | August 24th

Pikmin 3 | July 26th | August 4th

Wonderful 101 | August 23rd | September 15th

Poor America

Activision decides whether or not to release the DLC, not Nintendo. As for GTAV, ask Rockstar, though they hate Nintendo

Do they hate Nintendo and do you think Fifa 14 will come to Wii U and is the Wii U and Nintendo doomed I hate it when people take the mick out of Nintendo

Do they hate Nintendo and do you think Fifa 14 will come to Wii U and is the Wii U and Nintendo doomed I hate it when people take the mick out of Nintendo

EA isn't developing anything for the Wii U, so I would doubt FIFA is coming. Nintendo is nowhere near doomed. They posted a profit last year, a reduced operating loss, and have the ability to suffer losses for decades until they're in trouble. Wii U is heading for a relaunch as you'll see in three weeks

This SEGA/Nintendo thing brings us one step closer to Sonic & Mario Generations.

PLEASE. MAKE. THIS. HAPPEN.

EA isn't developing anything for the Wii U, so I would doubt FIFA is coming. Nintendo is nowhere near doomed. They posted a profit last year, a reduced operating loss, and have the ability to suffer losses for decades until they're in trouble. Wii U is heading for a relaunch as you'll see in three weeks

What do you think I should do about Fifa 14 I relley want it for Wii U Should I get it on PS4 or do a EA protest and get no EA games

Edited by canand

So to round it up, Super Luigi-U and Pikmin 3 out July 26th. Which seems to be the only 2 things of interest to me so far. Which happen to be out when i'm in London at the Meet, damn!!!. But, i've got 3 days off further from that. So woo hoo. I'll look at the video on the Youtube when i get home, always hate working on these press-releases.

So to round it up, Super Luigi-U and Pikmin 3 out July 26th. Which seems to be the only 2 things of interest to me so far. Which happen to be out when i'm in London at the Meet, damn!!!. But, i've got 3 days off further from that. So woo hoo. I'll look at the video on the Youtube when i get home, always hate working on these press-releases.

New Super Luigi U as a download pack for NSMBU is June 20th for like £10 less ;)

I too am struggling with the idea of it download over retail...but I'll go download because I know I can't wait

New Super Luigi U's price got revealed for America: $19.99 download, $29.99 retail

My mistake, thanks @Serebii that's good enough for me. As long as Nintendo don't delay it further, i have a nice slab of time off for Pikmin 3 as well.

The retail copy is limited release too. I'm so conflicted. I want it but I refuse to wait

I was reassured when Nintendo commented on how, importantly, they know, and how we should know how intuitive Wiimote controls are over DA for Pikmin.

So does Luigi U contain NSMBU as well?

I was reassured when Nintendo commented on how, importantly, they know, and how we should know how intuitive Wiimote controls are over DA for Pikmin.

So does Luigi U contain NSMBU as well?

No. It's just the Luigi content

Oh man, whenever people moan about 3D sonic games being shit....

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

I'm super stoked about the Sonic announcement :D

I think Pokémon Rumble U is a dead cert for this

When do you think they will announce this game for Europe

Got this about Sonic

ega Europe has handed the publishing and distribution rights to the next three Sonic the Hedgehog titles exclusively to Nintendo.

The move follows Sega's continued focus on the PC market with hits like Football Manager, Total War and Company of Heroes - and compliments Nintendo's portfolio of family-friendly titles. The deal includes Sonic Lost World, Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games and one other game to be revealed at a later date.

"Sega have chosen to exclusively partner with Nintendo to distribute or publish the next three Sonic the Hedgehog titles throughout Europe and Australia," Jurgen Post, COO of Sega Europe, confirmed to GamesIndustry International.

The deal is an extension of the publishing duties Nintendo has taken on for previous Olympic Games titles. Sega US will still publish Lost World in the region.

AWWW YEAH

When do you think they will announce this game for Europe

Three weeks time

Oh man, whenever people moan about 3D sonic games being shit....

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

I'm super stoked about the Sonic announcement :D

The 2D Sonic games are shit as well! :D

Got this about Sonic

AWWW YEAH

Three weeks time

It's so hard to wait I wish E3 was here allredy and I think Nintendo might announce GTA5 at E3

The retail copy is limited release too. I'm so conflicted. I want it but I refuse to wait

Will be getting this as an eshop download...but Limited release you say? May buy and keep it in the wrapping... :D

$20 download of Luigi U probably means £20 here.

Na. €20 perhaps...but not £20

Does anyone think we will get a 3DS Nintendo Direct next week