N-Europe

Star Trek Mafia

Cube

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was...not the kill target of last night. As far as it seems I was successful last night.

@Diageo, what can you tell us of n1 and last night? It sounds interesting that both you and DuD were apparently re-directed. I find it most intriguing so many people have claimed to be kill targets, but moreso that in such a small numbers game we have more than one re-director. @DuD and @Diageo how sure can you both be that you were re-directed and do you know anything more in relation to it?

Also why is Picard apparently not a captain? Isn't that Patrick Steward, captain of the ship in one of the series? Is it enterprise? With data geordie(with the visor) and the irish guy?

Scratch my thingy on more than one re-director, Diageo was re-directed N1 not last night.

Godammit I need to be less drunk. My previous questions still stand - both Diageo and DuD were apparently re-directed on N1, can you both be sure of that?

Picard = captain, admiral and ambassador? Does anyone with knowledge of the series know if there's ever been more than one picard/a dopplerganger or alternate evil version?

Is that why you knew you were targetted by at least two people? I'll assume the re-direct came first and then the roleblock so you got to Jimbob but couldn't actually do anything then but it just seemed strange you'd get both(but doesn't kinda make sense). It really isn't important but can @Jimbob either confirm this or say anything of his N1?

fuck, that doesn't = *does!

So DuD suspects Diageo was the would-be victim of last night and Diageo calls out Magnus for lying about his target, which was apparently Diageo. It's a good lead, and I suspect Magnus is going to get lynched regardless of his reply.

So @Magnus Peterson, you may as well use this time before we hammer to spill all your info / targets for the sake or town. Not doing so will be pretty damning.

I must have been blocked all nights, i've got nothing remotely to add to the game from any of my actions.

There's a surprise. Are you expecting info then? Did you ask Cube why you didn't get anything if you were expecting it?

You didn't explicitly, I thought you were implying it with this without saying it.

I am policy lynching anyone revealed as a redirector.

Not yet, sorry.

I've been interfered with by the same person two nights in a row, I'm 100% sure they're mafia.. so if someone can rev track me tonight that would be good.

Am I right or am I wrong?

Stop tagging me. It won't make me see your posts any faster.

I'm certain Magnus targeted me. If there is messing going on, it's between Magnus and DuD. If Magnus wasn't the killer, then the blame falls on DuD. Magnus targeted me last night, that much is sure. It may be that DuD redirects anyone that targeted him, but still my information is correct.

I never said the Captain was Picard. My PM stated that I saw an unknown Captain with Dud. Star Trek had loads of captains, right?

I targeted Dud last night and Rummy the previous. Haven't find out much useful information so far.

[sorry for my lack of presence - I was getting drunk.]

Is that your power? A vague description of who is around your target?

I don't believe it.

It was pretty vague last night. That's why I haven't mentioned it up until now. I'm guessing that this Captain I saw is bad news and is why I got the PM.

My character isn't exactly very capable.

You should just reveal your exact power and character name. You're probably going to be lynched anyway. The only way I can see why you aren't doing is because it's something scummy and you don't want to make something up that another townie might claim to be.

Diageo would really be putting himself out there if Magnus turned out to be telling the truth. It seems pretty unlikely Diageo could have tracked wrong, unless someone else was wearing Magnus's face.

Fine. Seems I'm doomed anyway.

I'm Lwaxana Troi. I can use my telepathic abilities to see what people are up to. It's power depends upon the target's race. It's not that powerful so far, though.

See what they're up to? Like what? Unless both your targets did nothing so far then you must have info on them. Spill.

That does seem very vague. I don't trust you. Does anyone else have a vague power like this that isn't concrete (tracker, roleblocker, redirector) etc.?

My vote stands.

I have been in games where roles have been written really differently (such as the last one) so I wouldn't use that to justify. But here it does seem like the kind of easy to make up role that sounds vague enough to not clash with another townie's role.

@Magnus Peterson have you been Mafia before on N-E?

I have been in games where roles have been written really differently (such as the last one) so I wouldn't use that to justify. But here it does seem like the kind of easy to make up role that sounds vague enough to not clash with another townie's role.

This is a Cube game. Cube doesn't leave things vague like that.

No, I have not been mafia so far. I've been playing since October and I've never been mafia. Kind of sad, really.

My info on the first night wasn't up to much. I couldn't get any info due to Rummy's character's race - didn't strike me as suspicious since I imagine there to be many different races in this. I don't think my power is vague; it's just dependable on my target. That seems kind of normal.

Frankly, all there is so far is Diageo's word. I've been on the end of many a mafia lynch train before and always ended up town! Egg all over yo faces. Well, except the mafia's. Unless they have messy eating habits.