N-Europe

Nintendo Exp-element Mafia

DuD

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rummy is definitely town. I'm an alignment investigator, although that really isn't a lot of use now.

With Dedede here. Get rid of Yvonne and the water mafia aren't much of a problem. Anyone who comes out and objects to it is probably a team-mate of his and can be lynched next.

The weakest team is town right now. They can't do anything without the help of mafia. That's why we're talking like this. That's why I know you aren't town; you're either ice or fire.

What everyone wants is to remain strong and make everyone else weaker. Completely killing off one team without damaging the others means there are still big threats out there, working together.

This is why the hunger games makes no sense btw!

Go for it. Kill me and water is just one hidden person. But they will kill you Jon Dedede.

how will you find the other water? No vote identification, they have all the information we have, they can just claim a non elemental nintendo character.

Also BTW heroic could be ice or fire, I only guessed fire tunic link. I knew he was mafia when he said he said he was from Zelda and had a DV.

@Mr\-Paul, who should I vote for? I'll back off Rummy and support your choice.

The strongest remaining team will win. In that case, town and water are not threats now because they are not likely to win. Fire and Ice should battle like it's Ralph Bakshi's 1983 movie of the same name.

I don't know how you can justify keeping a player alive who can perform a night kill at night is beneficial for the other players. Also there is your potential to hammer on with a double vote during the day phase.

If you are kept alive, you're not going to admit who your other team member is and they're not exactly going to come out waving a watery flag either!

Locating the last member of your team makes no difference if you are alive or dead!

Who wants my nomination?

Also for the sake of the game I'm going to let you all know now that my attendance will be spotty for the next week or so while I finish this job and fly home. I've been spending at least one night of every three cooped up at mill NY, surrounded by empty beers and such. I should take a photo, it looks like the hacker's desk from jurassic park.

Heroic and the other DV have to make the kill at least one night in every three. Heroic targeted me last night, and there was no kill N1. That means he needs to kill tonight.

If we get the lynch wrong today it could be over tomorrow. 11 players and a majority of 6 today. Lynch today and there are ten players left. Three kills tonight and if it goes well for one of the other mafias (ie none of them die) then they have a potential four votes (three players, one with a double). Three kills would leave 7 players, majority of four. Game over!

I suspect that those pushing the Yvonne lynch will likely be members of one of the other two mafias wanting to get rid of a rival mafia. Mr-paul's reasoning is particularly poor. I'm not voting yet.

weird, because I wasn't lying about him turning into a star. Someone else did that?

He was turned into a star by someone else. I got the same message. I'm kind of a redirector, except that I'm the one who uses the power while the player I'm copying is roleblocked.