NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

I just got World of Warcraft

I'm gonig to pick this up soon, might order it toniht when i order HL2. Don't know muich about it naturally..

*Moves to online gaming board*

No, wait, I can't do that. Well, I would if I could.

I haven't played the game, but I suggest you use the internet to answer all your newbie questions to avoid being singled out as... a newbie. Such is the way of all online games.

Ive had the game since release, can't stop playing it :p

Best class, hmm, Rogue or Hunter, both are easy levelers and are very good in pvp.

And race choice is just to personal preference...

There is no best class, all are viable in different situations.

Hunter and Rogue are indeed the most noob-friendly, though.

As for race, pick what you think looks cool.

I might get this game ,it looks good but im still not sure whether the specs are right for my PC

I would have bought it, but the concept that I have to pay extra to play a game is just too much for me. It looks good but it would have to be both very special and very cheap for me to play it.

also how addicting is this?

Ask the man with the 57 on the end of his name. He installed it and uninstalled us. We haven't seen him for a decent amount of time since.

Bowser, we miss you.

I use to love this game, got my character to level 34 then it got stale, the areas to level were becoming annoyingly difficult, and the people on there can be utter retards. Still a good game, but I dunno when I'll renew my subscription.

I got this game for free about a week after European release... Its quiet boring actually.. to be good, all you have to do is dedicate your life.

I have had WoW since the beta and love it to death.

Right now my main is a lvl 60 Priest on Bloodfeather, but have loads of other characters around.

It is a very addictive game (i average 10hrs per day) be prepaired to loose your life if you start playing...

I have had WoW since the beta and love it to death.

Right now my main is a lvl 60 Priest on Bloodfeather, but have loads of other characters around.

It is a very addictive game (i average 10hrs per day) be prepaired to loose your life if you start playing...

lol, i havn't got a life any how lol, oh well i start playing after the uni exams are done, now i got to get back and start learning, natural learning processing and neral networks :zzz: (sigh)

i reckon wow is boring to fuck, get hooked til about lvl 16, then its just the same over and over again....

boring

Im a lvl 40 warrior on silvermoon. I thought lvling from 30 to 35 was hard as the areas do suck at that lvl. Once you get past then though just keep doing SM (scarlet monestry) good drops and exp. Now ive got my mount i havnt been playing it much, mainly due to my subscription running out and my mum moaning that i cant have it untill maths gcse has gone by.

I don't care for my WoW account anymore, my brother keeps playing on it and pays for it too... To be honest I'd rather pick up my GC controller and play PSO ep. 1&2 online instead of WoW anytime.

i have this game and it is really addictive. i have a lvl 36 mage. and a 31 priest 15 rogue 8 hunter. i am a guild master as well but i am having real problems getting cash. can anyone tell me the best way to get cash fast?

...but i am having real problems getting cash. can anyone tell me the best way to get cash fast?...

There isn't any specific way to make gold fast (supposing of caurse that you won't buy from ebay hehe). It's a combination of stuff. Some of them:

1. Never buy from Auction House.

2. Farm. A LOT. Best places are Silithus (if you kill Dwarfs for Twillight text you can sell them well), Western Plaguelands and Easter Plaguelands. A good place is Deadwing Pass.

3. Choose a profession like Enchanting. Since you don't have much money now (it's very expensive in training) at first go only for Dissenchant (the Shards sell very well). Of caurse the prices are variable from server to server but you can check the Auction House for comparison.

Well that's pretty much all i can think now

I'm also thinking about starting to play this, how much do you pay?

I'm also thinking about starting to play this, how much do you pay?

£8.99 a month after you have bought the game as well. the game is about £30 but you get a month free. i think it is well worth it. i havent bought a game in months as i am always playing this one.

EDIT: anyone on the bronzebeard realm? i am the guild master of a guild called MIGHTY DRAGONZ newly established so if you wana join let me know.

Sign in to follow this