Jon Dedede - did not protect sheikah

Cube - did not protect sheikah

The Peeps - did not protect sheikah

Ganepark32 - roleblocked mr-paul

Rummy - failed to target sheikah

Magnus Peterson - did not protect sheikah

Yvonne - did not protect sheikah

Mr-Paul - roleblocked

Tell me which of those players not only has multiple powers but is able to target multiple players on the same night.

Fine, I can tell this isn't going to get us anywhere. If (when) I'm lynched in half an hour it's going to leave around one hell of a shit storm, so I may as well explain things now.

The answer to your bolded question is me. I'm not an alignment investigator. But I am town.

Why I lied:

- I'm a regular tracker as well as having 3 uses of full nightly protection. On the first night I targeted Aqui1a but failed, and protected no one. At the end of N1 I deliberately threatened the Mafia by saying I was definitely going to find a Mafioso that night. I tried to seed the idea of having some sort of investigatory role. I then protected myself and there was no kill. I also targeted Yvonne at the same time - he targeted DuD.

- Being a tracker and kill protector was not a good thing to claim to be, let's be honest, given the roles already out there.

- I was certain of Yvonne's guilt. Right, before you say 'you had no proof', indeed, when I begun I hadn't really. But read on, and you will see that I have confirmed 2 Mafiosos.

- After I started down this path, I felt like I had a pretty good idea of who the Mafia were. We're actually quite early into the game, yet I feel like I've exposed people's behaviour and sides.

For instance, Rummy is without a shadow of a doubt town. Cube is very odd in waiting on Peeps's word to lynch me. DuD is almost certainly Mafia based on his behaviour and that Yvonne targeted him (I feel that DuD knew he would be untargetable on this even night given Yvonne would protect him). For this reason, I wanted this Yvonne lynch to happen to gain trust, and unite the town in future lynches. I didn't want the car crash of a lynch that happened on N1.

Anyway, it's not like I expect you to believe me, which is fine, but I'll explain to you now if you choose to lynch me what to do with my information.

Last night I protected myself. I protected myself from all nightly actions, as confirmed both in my writeup and by the fact I know what my own role is.

Red font time. Here's the important stuff.

I protected myself and tracked at the same time. I reached Yvonne. Yvonne can therefore not have seen me go to Dedede, nor can Dedede have possibly tracked me. I confirmed with Jimbob at the very beginning that my ability protects me from the works in terms of night actions - including investigations, kills; you name it.

Yvonne cannot have seen an action that did not happen. Dedede can not have tracked me.

Lynch Yvonne, then Dedede. And, y'know. You can save me if you want. Peeps, if you believe this you can lynch Yvonne before the likely vote removals. Or, you can vote me, learn the truth for sure, and use my info.

Adios.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(the lie is ganepark targetting DuD btw)

Roll with me on this @The Peeps, or @Cube, take out Yvonne.

Despite his bullshit, I'm still going to side with Sheikah. Maybe not on the Dedede front(or maybe so), but on the Yvonne front yes.

I'm getting more and more convinced that Yvonne and Ganepark are mafia.

Why on Earth should I believe that? Why come out with it now? Why lie to begin with?

I can't get behind someone who starts off the day phase with a complete lie. You had no idea what alignment Yvonne was when you claimed he was mafia. Cube did the exact same thing in the last game and he was completely wrong. What you're saying is you assumed Yvonne to be mafia so you made up a lie to trick everyone else into following what you said.

I don't see why a townie would go through that much trouble to put suspicion on someone. It's a bad way to play if you are town and I'm actually going to be really annoyed now rather than apologetic if you do turn out to be town. What a stupid thing to do.

Vote: Sheikah

If I'm wrong I'll happily vote Yvonne tomorrow if I'm still here.

Cube lied in the last game Peeps about still being an alignment investigator and got a neutral lynched. The intention here was to get a Mafioso lynched.

It wasn't a total waste, as seeding the idea I'm pretty sure I stopped a kill by protecting myself. Following through the next day, I nearly got Yvonne lynched and got both Yvonne and Dedede to confess things which, as you'll soon see, cannot be true.

Shame you're voting me. Unless you're Mafia, in which case well played.

@Cube I'm Ashley Williams.

Remember my text in red town. ;)

Why on Earth should I believe that? Why come out with it now? Why lie to begin with?

I can't get behind someone who starts off the day phase with a complete lie. You had no idea what alignment Yvonne was when you claimed he was mafia. Cube did the exact same thing in the last game and he was completely wrong. What you're saying is you assumed Yvonne to be mafia so you made up a lie to trick everyone else into following what you said.

I don't see why a townie would go through that much trouble to put suspicion on someone. It's a bad way to play if you are town and I'm actually going to be really annoyed now rather than apologetic if you do turn out to be town. What a stupid thing to do.

If I'm wrong I'll happily vote Yvonne tomorrow if I'm still here.

What about his info + the lack of death? You didn't witness anyone come for me, nor did Magnus Peterson - sadly as I said despite him being a shit, I think Sheikah's accurate. Silence is the tactic of the mafia, please Peeps, go with him. Our roleblocker targetted DuD, who is GM-jailkept on even nights. You protected me. There's no other way for the kill not to have happened.

I'm willing to lay myself next in line after Sheikah if Yvonne turns out town. Or even before.

Town players should not be trying to use lies and deception to get their way. I think you're mafia but I didn't make anything up about you to get you lynched. I waited for information from all sides, I tried to use reasoning and logic. You've just spouted bullshit from the very start of the phase and you expect people to trust you?

I don't agree with that play-style at all.

I only did it last game because we had information which suggested it, and it was agreed by three townies. I wouldn't have done it on my own.

I was hoping that Sheikah's character would fit in nicely with the "3 protections" because that part of the role makes little sense.

So let's finish this and find the truth once and for all.

There's no other way for the kill not to have happened.

Actually as I said, mr-paul could easily have been the killer and roleblocked. Dedede's information could actually be reliable and notice he hasn't changed his story once - neither has Yvonne - while Sheikah has been twisting and turning throughout the whole phase. Why are you so willing to trust someone who has been lying to you the whole phase?

Useless.

Don't forget what I said about Ganepark if I turn up dead tonight.

Sheikah, you need to play better. Unless you're mafia. Then I hate you.

Actually as I said, mr-paul could easily have been the killer and roleblocked. Dedede's information could actually be reliable and notice he hasn't changed his story once - neither has Yvonne - while Sheikah has been twisting and turning throughout the whole phase. Why are you so willing to trust someone who has been lying to you the whole phase?

Roleblocked by who? The roleblocker who LIED about his target? That's a roleblocker covering up, that's a mafia roleblocker.

@Jimbob, votes are made - come put us out of our misery.

Roleblocked by who? Roleblocked by anyone. Or is mr-paul lying about being roleblocked? My point wasn't that Ganepark roleblocked mr-paul (which I have no information to suggest it was specifically him other than the fact that he is a roleblocker), it was that mr-paul was roleblocked. He was roleblocked therefore he could have been the killer as there was no kill.

I have no information to suggest that's the case, I'm just saying it's one possible scenario.

Town players should not be trying to use lies and deception to get their way. I think you're mafia but I didn't make anything up about you to get you lynched. I waited for information from all sides, I tried to use reasoning and logic. You've just spouted bullshit from the very start of the phase and you expect people to trust you?

Now here is where I would disagree. In a game where we have already lost the protector and cop, lying certainly as I have done has not hurt. Sometimes it isn't wise to simply report everything as it is. Sometimes there is more to be gained from self sacrifice.

Here we know about both Yvonne and Dedede having lied about targeting me or having seen something they cannot have done. That's 2 Mafia.

Through my actions we also know DuD was relentless in protecting them based on meta reasons such as 'can't be two protectors'. His behaviour and side taking speak for themselves. We also know Cube is behaving really strange and is another one to watch, while Rummy can be trusted, as well as probably Magnus.

Sometimes lies unlock more lies. Nice. I like that line.

Roleblocked by who? Roleblocked by anyone. Or is mr-paul lying about being roleblocked? My point wasn't that Ganepark roleblocked mr-paul (which I have no information to suggest it was specifically him other than the fact that he is a roleblocker), it was that mr-paul was roleblocked. He was roleblocked therefore he could have been the killer as there was no kill.

I have no information to suggest that's the case, I'm just saying it's one possible scenario.

It's not really possible though, everyone's accounted for. That's the only roleblocker who could have roleblocked him, no?

Just got off the tube. Well that's all gone to shit.

Just in case I die, i have to say I am convinced that Yvonne is mafia, i have very very good reason to believe Jon Dedede is lying and is mafia, I reckon the mafia know my power, otherwise there was little reason why I was role blocked last night, and I think ganepark is mafia. If ganepark turns out town at any point, I think Rummy will turn out evil. But I trust Rummy and not ganepark.

And I still think a game with 12 players and 2 double voters is pretty broken. Too much power in too few hands.

Now here is where I would disagree. In a game where we have already lost the protector and cop, lying certainly as I have done has not hurt. Sometimes it isn't wise to simply report everything as it is. Sometimes there is more to be gained from self sacrifice.

Here we know about both Yvonne and Dedede having lied about targeting me or having seen something they cannot have done. That's 2 Mafia.

Through my actions we also know DuD was relentless in protecting them based on meta reasons such as 'can't be two protectors'. His behaviour and side taking speak for themselves. We also know Cube is behaving really strange and is another one to watch, while Rummy can be trusted, as well as probably Magnus.

Sometimes lies unlock more lies. Nice. I like that line.

Peeps is still right, if the town lose this - it's due to you not being more honest from the beginning. Silence and lies are mafia tactics, classic mafia tactics in fact - you play selfishly and arrogantly.

That's why I reached that conclusion Rummy. I'm not sure what your point is here. I'm not trying to defend Ganepark.

Sheikah, if you're going to lie people aren't going to trust you. You can be 100% right about everything but I don't trust you 1%. I'm not going to follow your hunch just because you think you're infallible.

Just got off the tube. Well that's all gone to shit.

Just in case I die, i have to say I am convinced that Yvonne is mafia, i have very very good reason to believe Jon Dedede is lying and is mafia, I reckon the mafia know my power, otherwise there was little reason why I was role blocked last night, and I think ganepark is mafia. If ganepark turns out town at any point, I think Rummy will turn out evil. But I trust Rummy and not ganepark.

And I still think a game with 12 players and 2 double voters is pretty broken. Too much power in too few hands.

It's probably the balance. Too few mafia make it too easy to die by chance, so I reckon there's 3 or even 4 mafia, with two double voters to counteract it.

And I think sheila's revelation that he was lying does show he is town. A mafia would stick to their story til the end, in my opinion. But instead, sheikah has been lynched because people find him annoying, whereas others are actually more blatantly evil.

(the lie is ganepark targetting DuD btw)

I'm getting more and more convinced that Yvonne and Ganepark are mafia.

Why? Because I've been quiet (which as you put it is a classic mafia tactic)? As I've mentioned, bit hectic at uni what with 2 research projects and several other things on the go so not had a huge amount of time to sit down, read up on all the navel gazing going on and put forward an opinion or what have you.

Likewise, I've already explained that at no point have I seen DuD mention that he was untargetable on even nights.

You're assumption that I'm mafia is predicated on the acceptance of everything DuD has brought to the table so far (and be stating I'm a role-blocker). Yet, I know that DuD wasn't untargetable but rather unreachable during the last night phase as that's what my message said when I tried to target him during N2.

As such, DuD must have been up to something but for whatever reason, he isn't revealing that information. That seems oddly suspicious to me.

Likewise, the swiftness with which you've pretty much accepted what DuD has outlined makes me think that the two of you are in cahoots. You've latched on to the idea of me roleblocking Mr Paul because there are likely 2 roleblockers in the game and you are indeed the second one and as I targeted DuD, you must therefore have been the one to roleblock Mr Paul. Diversion, classic mafia tactic.

So with DuD being unreachable during N2 and Rummy trying to shift blame on to me without putting forward any real case (and indeed ignoring my question for him to present his evidence), I suspect that these 2 may well be mafia.

As such, Vote: Rummy. Yes I may be quiet and not posting a lot during the game, but Rummy's quick judgment and damnation of me without presenting evidence and swiftness to believe DuD, who isn't being totally honest about his powers, leads me to think he has to be mafia.

Certainly will

Vote Count (as it stands)

Yvonne - Mr-Paul, Magnus Peterson, Rummy, Sheikah (4)

Sheikah - Jon Dedede, DuD, Yvonne, Cube, Peeps (7)

Majority is 6

The crew and the population of the Citadel didn't know what to do. Who was to be believed, what was going on. One thing was clear, someone was going to die today.

Ashley Williams, the new Normandy Commander was loading the ship with various supplies ready to go on one of the adventures of old. It was Eden Prime, to visit the lost Protheon City and to a location where she was rescued by Commander Shepard.

The ship was loaded and ready to do. But, she was stopped by the Alliance military (from a tip-off from various sources) before she could depart. She was swiftly arrested under suspicion on being a traiter to the Alliance and the Citadel Council.

Sheikah is no longer in the game, he was Ashley Williams

1305296289_Ashley_1_scan_Mass_Effect_3.jpg

Found on Eden Prime by Commander Shepard, you have been working on many aspects of your life. No longer are you hiding behind things, you have become outgoing and are more positive. Since the demise of Shepard, you have been promoted in the field. You are now in charge of the Normandy, and that gives you the access all areas pass to the Normandy. And being a Spectre, you also have access to the Citadel Spectre offices.

Your power and role – You are a tracker. You can pick a player and track them on night phases. As an added bonus, you can protect your target or yourself from other night actions. You only have 3 opportunities to do this, so choose wisely.

And to put you all out of misery, Sheikah was

Town

With the recent arrest, another name stepped up to take command of the SR2 Normandy. It headed off to Eden Prime loaded with supplies.

Alive

@Jon Dedede

@Mr\-Paul

Deceased

@Sheikah

Nintendohnut

Aqui1a

Night begins, due to end 5pm tomorrow

Sheikah's right, I am mafia....

ahhhhh just kidding.

Man I am glad that worked out. Things will be much clearer when we see what his powers actually are. Would one of the four thousand protectors mind looking out for me tonight?