NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo 3DS Direct - 14/02/13 - 3pm CET / 2pm GMT

Well here's your answer @Dcubed :laughing: Right on time!

No kidding! Shibata must be reading my posts on here :laughing:

Alright! Purple 3DS please! (oh and a barrage of release dates for games like Fire Emblem Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gate to Infinity, Animal Crossing New Leaf and tons of new localisations for games like Bravely Default, Monster Hunter 4, Rune Factory 4, Jam with the Band 3DS, Dragon Quest 7 and Tomodachi Collection 2 please!

I believe in you Shibata! Don't let me down! :D

Edited by Dcubed

Urgh... we don't need no 3DS Direct Nintendo!

We do. There is still plenty of 3DS games that we need release dates for and confirmed localisations.

They did say that the next Zelda title would be a remake and that's the Wind Waker HD.

I'm expecting release dates and maybe 1 or 2 surprises.

So there's a USA one for Wii-U and 3DS, and the European one is purely 3DS?

USA one at 2pm UK Time, 3DS one at 3pm UK time... is that correct?

If so work can take a hike for 2 hours tomorrow.

So there's a USA one for Wii-U and 3DS, and the European one is purely 3DS?

USA one at 2pm UK Time, 3DS one at 3pm UK time... is that correct?

If so work can take a hike for 2 hours tomorrow.

It's 3pm CET, so that makes it 2:00 in the uK. Same time, double broadcast.

We do. There is still plenty of 3DS games that we need release dates for and confirmed localisations.

Well release dates could easily be remedied by, you now, giving us a list of release dates. We don't need to see any more footage of games that they've been parading in Japan for the last few months - just give us dates and that will be enough. There are enough games that we know are due very soon, we just don't know exactly when but it's easily solved.

What is needed is the 3rd party Wii U Direct to show us what is actually coming and when we can expect it as that is where the real hole lies in across both platforms.

The Luigi's Mansion 2 demo might be going up tomorrow then as a "available after this ND" thing since it got leaked by GAME today.

They're all at 2pm UK time, I believe. 3pm Central European time.

I'm usually free to watch these, but unfortunately I'll be in a Political Morality lecture, then I'm straight off to watch Zero Dark Thirty. Romantic!

The Luigi's Mansion 2 demo might be going up tomorrow then as a "available after this ND" thing since it got leaked by GAME today.

There is a demo due for Castlevania and with the release date fast approaching, and Dave Cox tweeting that an announcement was due soon, coupled with their deal with Nintendo Europe, I wouldn't be surprised to see the game get some air time (this is a Shibata EU special after all by the looks of things) and they demo to be put up.

Unless they announce 3DS Miiverse or something else "Big" then I don't see the point.... where's the Wii U ND that would show off what 3rd parties have in store so we can all stop worrying about the apparent lack of games being made :heh:

Unless they announce 3DS Miiverse or something else "Big" then I don't see the point.... where's the Wii U ND that would show off what 3rd parties have in store so we can all stop worrying about the apparent lack of games being made :heh:

How about SNES and GBA games on the VC? Would that make it worthwile for you? (cause that would make me VERY happy indeed :D)

How about SNES and GBA games on the VC? Would that make it worthwile for you? (cause that would make me VERY happy indeed :D)

SNES games maybe... I've already got GBA games on my 3DS :wink:

Unless they announce platform agnostic purchases via an account system, or at least the ability to buy discounted versions if you already own one, like with the Wii/Wii U, then frankly, no, not really. Especially with GBA games going to the Wii U. They need to sort out the basics before I'm parting with my cash.

Also will the SNES's different resolution modes not impact games on the 3DS? I know games never relied on the high res mode for gameplay but some did for their menus and text. Since I'm guessing they aren't vector sprites/images, won't fiddling around with them just make them a mess?