N-Europe

Peepsville II

The Peeps

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Aqui1a so if you can make 2 people come to your bar and Marcmillian was re-directed, do you know who the lady in red is assuming that was your other target?

Huh? I didn't know that Marcamillian had been redirected. I was unsuccessful in reaching my targets last night so I don't know who the lady in red is.

Night Two

A few people had a confusing night as drinks were had and orders were issued.

People looked for an explanation in the morning paper but the news stand was closed. Across the square, the doors of the town hall were flung open causing the early risers to stop and stare. Those who were close enough saw the mayor being zipped up in a body bag and wheeled away by two paramedics.

Dominic Gentry has been killed. He could reverse track his targets. Yvonne is no longer in the game. He was good but would appear evil under investigation.

13 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

@Jonnas

@Magnus Peterson

Dead:

Diageo

@Yvonne

Day Three

Majority is 7

Gonna Vote:aqui1a because I'm quite keen to hear what he did last night - not sure how I feel after yesterdays strange revelations and turn of events.

Or maybe I totally didn't even read the thread. Maybe.

Well, I highly suspected Yvonne before this and would have voted him off - just goes to show how foolish I might be. However, despite all this, I'm certainly happy to take the classic punt and follow Cube's investigation, with full intention to vote for him tomorrow should Sheikah turn up town. ChangeVote:Sheikah.