NEurope

Funky T-shirt Tk!! :heh:

I am tempted to post a picture of starving children in Africa....

Would that be in bad taste?

Not really but you might want to post a picture of children dying in the civil war in the Congo since materials used in games consoles, and most electronic items for that matter, directly fund the forces and their purchasing of arms.

Did you take the Picture? :)

Lol! He is like, the same height as me, if not a bit smaller/taller, i can't recall :S

Did you take the Picture? :)

No, I'm very slightly taller than Dom.

Anyway, that was before I arrived, the reasons for which are also the reason Dom's present from me is a quantity of armed TNT...

Merry Christmas :heh:

DSCN1196.jpg

DSCN1261.jpg

DSCN1177.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

caboday2dec22040.jpg

Btw Jordan, The PS3 gets quite hot on the side that the Wii is scrunched right up against. Combining the heat from WiiConnect 24 and the PS3 heat, I don't think your Wii will last too long:p

Me and my xmas pressies:

theendofsanta.gif

mawiizapper.jpg

maorangebox.jpg

mymostexcellentencyclopedia.jpg

thecthulhumythos.jpg

SPARTAAAAA.jpg

(Note, in this pic, I was shouting "SPARTAAAAAA!")

steamboiii.jpg

desudesudesu.jpg

Haven't scared everyone with my photos for a while so here is a triptych of sorts:

Me and my friend trying out hats. 2 points if you can guess which European country we are in!!

2138827777_d6b220d1a6_o.jpg

Me again....possibly drunk. :heh:

2138830285_41b32ff4e1.jpg

This is a rarity, me looking serious. Seriously I think its one of the only photos where I don't look like a maniac!

2139611378_7120e9c924_o.jpg

Your hats are awesome! :bowdown:

Thanks very much!! I love the one with the red skulls on it. I was so happy when I found that.

Slightly off topic, that T-shirt, the shiny "I have defied gods & demons" one that I ordered after I saw you get is so effing cool!! I'm gonna wear it for New Years!! : peace:

Thanks very much!! I love the one with the red skulls on it. I was so happy when I found that.

Slightly off topic, that T-shirt, the shiny "I have defied gods & demons" one that I ordered after I saw you get is so effing cool!! I'm gonna wear it for New Years!! : peace:

Awesome!! - Staying slightly off topic - has yours arrived yet? I got an email saying mine would be slightly delayed. I want to see its shinyness!:D

Awesome!! - Staying slightly off topic - has yours arrived yet? I got an email saying mine would be slightly delayed. I want to see its shinyness!:D

Yeah, I ordered it last Thursday and it came on Monday. Did they give any reason to why it was delayed?

Guess I was lucky. :(

And putting things back on topic...*Yet another excuse to post a pic* :heh:

Me playing Korean percussion!

2139687714_ff8a565e6d_o.jpg

I'm wearing the glove because I have a blister...and yes, I know it looks stupid!

Yeah, I ordered it last Thursday and it came on Monday. Did they give any reason to why it was delayed?

Guess I was lucky. :(

Nope, they just told me it would be delayed by a few days. Hopefully It will arrive today or tomorrow. If not, I'll be annoyed, I want to see the shinyness!:yay:

Nope, they just told me it would be delayed by a few days. Hopefully It will arrive today or tomorrow. If not, I'll be annoyed, I want to see the shinyness!:yay:

I didn't actually know it was shiny until I got it! :indeed:

It is so awesome. I'll try and post some pics of me wearing it on New Years.

Back from a four-day cruise from Luxor to Aswan.

n813015095_1975271_233.jpg

n813015095_1975415_5753.jpg

n813015095_1975439_154.jpg

n813015095_1975444_629.jpg

The weird stuff:

26122007353gb6.jpg

greenyoh1.jpg

greenyhy3.jpg

fertilityvs3.jpg

This was cute:

mulegh0.jpg

mulebr6.jpg

Wow, I have always wanted to go to Egypt, I have been fascinated with ancient Egyptian history, I know shit loads about it but have never been D=