NEurope

'a rule change set to 'devastate' the world of boxing, according to an inside source who wished to remain nameless'

LOL, indeed.

Verrrry nice king_v!!! scwheett points! Could have gone to that comp but there wasnt enouhg of the club that wanted to go, so no dice!

Though it does seem harsh pitting a blue belt against a yellow.. :S

Verrrry nice king_v!!! scwheett points! Could have gone to that comp but there wasnt enouhg of the club that wanted to go, so no dice!

Though it does seem harsh pitting a blue belt against a yellow.. :S

Hehehe...I went easy on the lower grades though, ended both in the 1st rounds with 7-0. Will you be going to the international competition at crystal palace this weekend? *rubs hands*.

Hehehe...I went easy on the lower grades though, ended both in the 1st rounds with 7-0. Will you be going to the international competition at crystal palace this weekend? *rubs hands*.

Whatt!! I didnt know this!! TBH my club is a uni based club and everyone has buggered off back home :( So basically everything is on a stop.

If I question a yellow to blue gap, I'd question the black tag to blue gap a little bit more :P

note to self: since the epic thread, V is both a lover and a fighter. Do not fuck with.

Whatt!! I didnt know this!! TBH my club is a uni based club and everyone has buggered off back home :( So basically everything is on a stop.

If I question a yellow to blue gap, I'd question the black tag to blue gap a little bit more :P

I'm a different kind of blue belt though...:p...I train with Black belts and usually fight in open competitions. So i guess I've learned the hard way. Yeah, the Crystal palace one is a yearly event near the track and field area. It usually has a load of people from a lot of different countries, so it is always good.

I think there are usually 3 groups; Class C (white to green tag), Class B (Green to red belt) and class A ( Black tags and above). We are taught that belt colour doesn't matter however, since most of the yellow belts at our club beat higher grades regularly. ^^ (ahem).

note to self: since the epic thread, V is both a lover and a fighter. Do not fuck with.

...I'm actually quiet sensitive and emotional actually. :kiss::heh:

A fighter who spits in the face of the typical conventions of losing virginity and makes an epic thread regarding it.

Seriously, that first picture looks like it was gonna end brutal, you should of just dented his face for the heck of it.

Getting ready for work and noticed my hair has gone into some form of mad quif thing:

photo49fz4.jpg

Fun.

Cool..as...:heh:

A fighter who spits in the face of the typical conventions of losing virginity and makes an epic thread regarding it.

Maybe I should of listened to my brain and not have made that topic due to its repercussions. :/ I would really hate for anyone here to meet me in person and KNOW how I popped my baby cherry. :heh:

Maybe I should of listened to my brain and not have made that topic due to its repercussions. :/ I would really hate for anyone here to meet me in person and KNOW how I popped my baby cherry. :heh:

And this i why you need to come to a meet. :heh:

Corrected for j00. My hand can be seen in between Phee's face and hand...fail.

How the hell did I get that wrong? Athriller was about right next to me on that train...

Another picture I found on flickr.

4d4cd51c1ff6fead9396cf8c422f8f51_sparkle1.jpg

The guy beside you looks a bit like Bonnie Tyler.

...I'm actually quiet sensitive and emotional actually. :kiss::heh:

It's like we've gone back to the 80's Daniel-san

@ King V

WOAH KICK.TO.THE.FACE! :o

Nice one mate. : peace:

I'd be scared to meet you! wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot... :indeed:

I'd be scared to meet you! wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot... :indeed:

Quiet literally ^^. Nah, i'm a cool guy, I fight yet i don't like to fight...if you can understand that.

It's like we've gone back to the 80's Daniel-san

Hai.

On deeper thought, is that merely a reference to Karate Kid or both that and the eighties?

Quiet literally ^^. Nah, i'm a cool guy, I fight yet i don't like to fight...if you can understand that.

Hai.

On deeper thought, is that merely a reference to Karate Kid or both that and the eighties?

I understand. :) Isn't takewando. (or whatever your doing! :p) a type of self defense? :)

I understand. :) Isn't takewando. (or whatever your doing! :p) a type of self defense? :)

Yeah, in Taekwondo we do have elements of self defense and practically every technique has its offensive capabilities, but WTF (lol - that is World Taekwondo federation) Taekwondo focuses on the Olympic sport aspect, so I am more attuned to scoring points than 'taking someone out'.

Just think of it as the 'kicking martial art' - Youtube has crazy TKD vids - or think of Hwoarang in tekken and Kim in SNK. :)

Yeah, in Taekwondo we do have elements of self defense and practically every technique has its offensive capabilities, but WTF (lol - that is World Taekwondo federation) Taekwondo focuses on the Olympic sport aspect, so I am more attuned to scoring points than 'taking someone out'.

Just think of it as the 'kicking martial art' - Youtube has crazy TKD vids - or think of Hwoarang in tekken and Kim in SNK. :)

WTF? (LOL OF THE DAY! :D)

Ah I see that is interesting. :)

I had no idea it was an Olympic sport and very naively thought it was just about, what you seem to do best, KICKING MANS IN TEH FACE! :p

You seem very skilled at it! :awesome: I can barely lift my leg up to walk :heh: