NEurope

Wow, what a bunch of, beautiful, ugly, young, old, impressive, vacant, intelligent, happy, depressed, calm, frightened, too sane, totaly insane, unimpresive, relaxed, stressed, gay, straight, sane, enlightened, closed, shocked, surprised, elated, interesting, boring, confident, friendly, alone, amazing, real, unreal, kind, sexy, extraordinary and ordinary people you really look,LOL. Easy for me to say eh!, ok, ill give you all my hypnotizing mug shot soon . Keep reminding me though!!!!! i might forget.

Alright, time to bring some more girlyness to this thread. =P

Three pictures of me, going from old to new.

dangcannotreachit1.jpg

tong.jpg

tong2.jpg

Yes, I like sticking out my tongue... >.>;

Surely it's against the laws of Physics or something :confused: for a girl as hot as you to be into videogames!!!

Will post me soon, heheh!!

Here's a picture my friend drew of me about a year ago, and also the actual photo. Note: It's a Chuppa Chup stick in my mouth, I don't smoke!

My_friend_by_Mon_kay.jpg

100_0056.JPG

Here's a fine shot of my arse:

Joe

And also one of me and a friend:

joe_ellen.JPG

There. That makes up for all of the threads like this I haven't participated in.

as way of an apology for actually forgetting this thread existed and posting a new one up. heres a fittingly rediclious picture of me in a film i made.

x1ppUPyqopddk7-gcTyFJ9dtpOOasoPqHm5tX9lYIUI2y3Bye8AU01Hwhr8-dY3eGPC7TCS_6sqTkjcL3OBMZDgGlmqqc7DkvWoq_yKAKyPwVyU73RYtFwJMMcdJLy7BuD9tcCmOp9gEPdtq1HqO8PoWg

and heres me looking more serious, but with a better haircut :D

x1ppUPyqopddk7-gcTyFJ9dtpOOasoPqHm5tX9lYIUI2y06dQaUn_bi2KuNB6UwUf03bwdVsD982EC860wmNXmm3kiv5H2B4Hgx7SjoHW0S6shxVMqXTZbLwZ9F3jFuh-5Q25Xs1BSs9FRzf4wfJ005qg

as way of an apology for actually forgetting this thread existed and posting a new one up. heres a fittingly rediclious picture of me in a film i made.

x1ppUPyqopddk7-gcTyFJ9dtpOOasoPqHm5tX9lYIUI2y3Bye8AU01Hwhr8-dY3eGPC7TCS_6sqTkjcL3OBMZDgGlmqqc7DkvWoq_yKAKyPwVyU73RYtFwJMMcdJLy7BuD9tcCmOp9gEPdtq1HqO8PoWg

NOEL GALLAGHER!!!

Me 4 weeks ago before going to a Wild West Night. We went as Mexicans for those who cant tell from the awesome costumes. I remember aproximatly 5 minutes of the night after this picture.

Noodleman-poncho.jpg

I also dig the mexican chic. Return ponchoes to their rightful status (as cool non-knitted, non-highstreet bandit desertwear).

Whoa, this thing still going on?

Freshly snapped pic of my hair. I just took my hat off, don't blame me:

hairdo39ww.jpg

These were taken earlier today.

I had no idea the camera was on, and was staring into the abyss. DURRRR.

Ati_DURRR.jpg

Upon realising I was center stage... I don't know.

Ati_camera_idk.jpg

Bang bang, holmes.

Ati_Bang_Bang.jpg

And if you're going to do a bang bang shot, atleast do it right. Sun glasses ahoy and arrogant face in place.

Bang_Bang_avec_glasses.jpg

lookinlikeamoomin.jpg

just in case anyone wanted to see what i looked like and hasnt seen this photo already in the battle cards thread.

lookinlikeamoomin.jpg

just in case anyone wanted to see what i looked like and hasnt seen this photo already in the battle cards thread.

lol i just noticed the name of that photo, you dont look like a moomin what are you on about :heh:

lol i just noticed the name of that photo, you dont look like a moomin what are you on about :heh:

I know moomin's are cute :p

I joke i joke :p