N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger II

The Peeps

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alternative is that Yvonne and DuD are covering for each other, but that's just a random thought looking at the list.

Just to properly confirm this: Cube, who did you target last night?

It was a toss up between the small number of players who I haven't targeted yet and I just went for you. It's worth bearing in mind that I've now targeted you and EEVIL. I'm obviously good, so that leaves DuD, Yvonne and Jimbob untargeted. The problem is we don't know how many mafiosos are left, but it's fair to say that it's got to be between those three.

And, just so it's got full coverage and it's the same as everyone else: has your character caused the death of another character during this game?

I have not caused the death of another character.

I may have prevented a death on night 3, but can't confirm that.

(Look at that timing)

EEvil I see you viewing.. what did you do last night?

EEVIL has gone without posting.

Him AND Jimbob cant both be silenced, and i'm more inclined to believe EEVIL seeing as he's proven town from the Serum.

Doesn't anyone have anything on the agent whose cover was blown??? This seems our best lead and no-ones said anything?!!!

Dohnut and Yvonne should just vote Jimbob now, I can't see anything else forthcoming this day phase?!

So we've got two people who "confirm" what others have said.

My vote stands.

If Yvonne and Jimbob make it to tomorrow I want to hear their info first, rather than a weak confirmation of other people's info.

And what would you like to hear. Role information, in that case i ensure that people reach intended target no matter what. I believe it is a roleblock/protect role i have.

I think i came out and mentioned this before on an earlier page or two, can't be sure where.

So you track, you block and you protect? That sounds really OP, which is usually a mafia trait

It does sound mafia esc, but i can assure you and anyone who suspects otherwise that i am not mafia. I have no need to hide information or anything.

Not even bothered by the claim as you've only been "confirming" info throughout the whole game.. at least Yvonne has offered info some of the days.

With 6 players left and EEVIL appearing to be silenced, we have 5 voters so only 1 must be mafia for the game to still be running, otherwise we can't reach the majority of 4!

It has to be Jimbob, but unless we vote together nothing will happen.

Not even bothered by the claim as you've only been "confirming" info throughout the whole game.. at least Yvonne has offered info some of the days.

With 6 players left and EEVIL appearing to be silenced, we have 5 voters so only 1 must be mafia for the game to still be running, otherwise we can't reach the majority of 4!

It has to be Jimbob, but unless we vote together nothing will happen.

I don't blame you for voting me off, i have been inactive. But i am not mafia and voting me today will only leave the mafia another shot at winning. That i will confirm and assure you of. As i've said many times in past games, it will be confirmed once i'm lynched (if i'm lynched).

What else am i meant to do, my role is to track and protect players. I find out what they find out, not a whole lot more (if anything).

Votes:

Jimbob (4): Cube, DuD, Yvonne, EEVILMURRAY

Majority is 4

Agent R has been lynched! He could ensure agents would reach their targets no matter what. Jimbob is no longer in the game. He was evil.

5 Players Remaining:

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Nintendohnut

@EEVILMURRAY

@Cube

Majority is 3

MIA:

Marcamillian

Jonnas

Jon Dedede

Magnus Peterson