N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think it might be an idea to start a little earlier (like at 1) and actually get into the vault, then when lostmario gets online we can start straight off with the Templar? It'll save some time since Shorty is only available until 4 and this might (probably will) take longer than our normal run.

I'll try and be back for 1.

@lostmario Good stuff! Even if we start a little early, you'll join us before any serious loot drops.

Just heard from L29 guy on my friends list and he said he's up for it.

Me, Daft, Lost, Shorty, Dan Dare and SectionedCottie (his username). Assuming Dan turns up.

So everyone apart from lost, let's start at 12:45. Then lost will join us as soon as he can.

Nice one. What class is he? I'll be on at 12:45. I'll message Dan now.

Dan and Shorty look like they might be on closer to just past 1. I think we all get on at 1 and then go as far as we can. We won't be able to do this again before the reset so I say we find people to replace anyone who drops out and just power on through to the end.

Sound like a plan? There's a chance someone could snag a relatively easy Atheon drop.

Dan and Shorty look like they might be on closer to just past 1. I think we all get on at 1 and then go as far as we can. We won't be able to do this again before the reset so I say we find people to replace anyone who drops out and just power on through to the end.

Sound like a plan? There's a chance someone could snag a relatively easy Atheon drop.

Yeah sounds good to me. We should have enough people for at least 3 hours, hopefully the guy on my friends list turns up. Might have said half 1 to him though.

Just to note Daft, you're appearing black (NAT issues?).

Me and Daft so far are up to the final boss room (well, the stage right before the boss in the same room). None of us have got the helmet so far, unfortunately.

It is basically doable up to after the Templar boss so far, assuming you knock the Templar off with grenades and rockets that is.

Hope you guys can beat the Hard Mode VoG on this Tue. : peace:

Solo'd the Daily Heroic mission on level 28 mission and 8 or 10 public events today and all I got are two ascendant energy and alot of disconnections from the server. Hope tomorrow's gaming session is better than today!

Tomorrow we raid the Vault of Glass and we call on RNGesus to answer our prayers, so that we may ascend to lvl 30 so that we may play more Vault of Glass...on Hard...so that we may be ready for the Hive raid whenever it cometh - December, I assume. Venus-fall is at 2000hrs (8pm), meet at the Vault. Bring your battle faces, let no oracle go undowned and may Kabr be with us.

@Sheikah

@DriftKaiser

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

Daft

Eric

Praise the sun. #WarlockMasterrace

Sorry to do the constant mentions but its the easier way to notify everyone in one place.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!