N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm I'm interested to how it goes for me! Just got my second exotic engram from doing PoE - another helmet that came out at 290 for a hunter(mask of the third man?) Vaulted for now but will most likely scrap it at some point - can't see me levelling my hunter up any time soon.

I'm going to go ahead and start another raid signup for Wednesday. I'm assuming that another challenge mode boss will trigger (but if not, we can just run the raid anyway). It will be hard mode and given there's likely going to be a challenge, trickier than normal.

Let's say between 7:30-8 PM (will aim for 7:30 though).

Sheikah

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

Alas, I'm gonna be out tomorrow but would love to join :(

I am however still potentially looking for people to help us finish a NM raid from the daughters on, this evening! PSN message me(goes to phone so faster to reply) or hit me up here if interested.

I'm going to go ahead and start another raid signup for Wednesday. I'm assuming that another challenge mode boss will trigger (but if not, we can just run the raid anyway). It will be hard mode and given there's likely going to be a challenge, trickier than normal.

Sheikah

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

If there is still a space, I'm up for this.

Sheikah

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

Yes please, if there's still space. Otherwise I'm happy with the reserve spot

I'd consider joining but I was an absolute liability on even my normal mode raid last night! Kept jumping off the damn switch-platform too soon fucking it up for the runner/all of us. Def need to run this raid a few more times on Normal to get my sequencing right.

I was wondering in other tings though - does anyone care much for Prison of Elders? Does it give anything much more decent at the higher fireteam only levels? I've been doing a lot of the low/matchmaking level one the past week for strange coins(gotten about 35-40, including from 6 treasure keys) so been wondering if there's any point trying to get people together to a higher level one. I've done the Skola's Revenge one once before, though it took us ages; however I wasn't really paying any attention to the rewards I would have gotten at the time to know if it's worth it on a repeated basis.

Challenge sounds a bit more difficult this week!

Golgoroth. Every player must hold the gaze at some point during each rotation.

You can still use just one pool, but when the gaze is lost, you'll all have to grab it again.

I don't think that's what they wanted to happen, I'm guessing they wanted one player to take the gaze each time, but hey.

Challenge sounds a bit more difficult this week!

Golgoroth. Every player must hold the gaze at some point during each rotation.

You can still use just one pool, but when the gaze is lost, you'll all have to grab it again.

I don't think that's what they wanted to happen, I'm guessing they wanted one player to take the gaze each time, but hey.

I'd have expected the latter too - seems a bit much the way you put it! Guess it adds some variety to people like me/others who just tend to run the same thing each time they play.

I was wondering in other tings though - does anyone care much for Prison of Elders? Does it give anything much more decent at the higher fireteam only levels? I've been doing a lot of the low/matchmaking level one the past week for strange coins(gotten about 35-40, including from 6 treasure keys) so been wondering if there's any point trying to get people together to a higher level one. I've done the Skola's Revenge one once before, though it took us ages; however I wasn't really paying any attention to the rewards I would have gotten at the time to know if it's worth it on a repeated basis.

I've not touched PoE in Year 2 and see no reason to do so tbh.

I only started running it as tinternet suggested it to be a good source for strange coins - tbh I'd probs say I am getting more from it than I would going about my other usual activities. Was there any differences/changes made to it between Year 1 and 2? Can't google much Destiny stuff at work annoyingly.

Not actually run it in Year 2... have they added any Taken?

In Year 1 you had to do some annoying bounties to get the three exclusive exotic weapons, which I think now just have a chance of appearing in the chests at the end.

No taken, basically everything but :p I haven't seen an exotic from the chests yet myself, but have gotten some purples at like 160 or whatever it is, so I just trash them straight away. Were any of the exotics available from it carried over to Year 2 versions, do you know? Wouldn't mind one if I get one to then buy a year 2 version for another shard...

Played two sparrow races, won two sparrow races. Should probably quit whilst I have that 100% success record :p

I had the same, played three more and got a 4th, 3rd and 2nd :heh:

It's quite fun, although just the two courses will get a bit repetitive.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!