Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what time 2.0 lands?

@Blade £46.99 to pre-order Destiny Taken King Legendary edition at the GAME shop and trade your old games to reduces the price. Maybe it would be better if you pay a visit to the local video games shops if they would offer better deals.

@Blade (and Drift!) if trading's not your thing or you just fancy trading your original game later:

£37 here (but don't know what they're like for release day delivery): http://deals.simplygames.com/p/destiny-the-taken-king-ps4

£44 here http://www.tesco.com/direct/destiny-the-taken-king-ps4/161-6777.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=161-6777 which you could get for £22 of clubcard vouchers if you have them.

Edited by Shorty

Anyone know what time 2.0 lands?

Sometime between 5 and 7PM apparently. I'm actually very disappointed they didn't have it in time for the weekly reset. Probably won't get to check it out until tomorrow now with my shit internet connection that will take hours to download 18GB!

Ive not played Destiny for a couple of months ago now. I obviously got the last expansion and did that but just wondering what ive missed since?

Its worth booting it up sometime this week in an attempt to get back into it?

I think it would be better to wait until 2.0 update got released so we can level our EXPs up to 34 from 20. Think completed bounties will carrying over but any incomplete bounties will be discarded.

The 2.0 update hits this evening, so yes, once that's downloaded I'd say give it a play to check out all the new improvements and start levelling your character again.

Put it in the rest mode (after you enabled download updates during the rest mode in the setting) will make PS4 only focus on the update thus download should be quicker this time.

Yeah I have done now. Just gonna forget about it for the evening and load it up tomorrow morning.

Can I sell my original disc once I get the Taken King one? It will all be fine right?

Which version are you buying?

As long as you're not just buying The Taken King DLC on it's own then you should be okay as it'll come with the original version of the game.

So no feedback on Destiny 2.0? I'm not sure about Nolan North but in general the changes all seem overwhelming and awesome, and this is before the new content even hits! Just about to have my first game of Rift on Bannerfall :o

Edit: so awesome :D

Edit: Eva Levante has two new shaders for sale.

Edit 2: shotguns still do the trick, The Last Word is still awesome too. Vanquisher felt under powered but a few people are using Suros again. Messenger wrecks, so do scout rifles, lots of MIDAs about. Rift is great, just lost a game where we were miles ahead, I had golden gun and killed everyone somehow except their runner, who tipped the score in an instant.

Edited by Shorty

I think it would be better to wait until 2.0 update got released so we can level our EXPs up to 34 from 20. Think completed bounties will carrying over but any incomplete bounties will be discarded.

Is the bolded part the case? I was under the impression that once the patch/expansion hit, the current light level you were at prior to the change would carry over to the new levelling system and you'd just continue levelling from there (so being light level 34 would translate to lvl 34).

Haven't had a chance to get the patch downloaded yet myself. Had forgotten about it until I was trying to watch stuff on 5 on Demand and it was stuttering all over the place and then it clicked. Not expecting it'll download quickly with my connection (think I'm at 8mb download) as it took the best part of 5 hours to download the recent Black Ops 3 beta and even longer to download the 22GB file for Zombi. Hopefully get it sorted later tonight so I can see some changes as of tomorrow.

Glad to hear that PvP seems to have improved in terms of the weapons being used. Should make for a more diverse range of weapons being used until a new "god-tier"/cheap kill weapon arises but at least glad that it won't all be HC kills. Also sounds like my MIDA is going to hold up very well which I'm happy about as not quite ready to drop that from my arsenal. Can't remember if I saw the MIDA on the year 2 upgrades screen that was going round but hoping it gets it as that agility boost and the high impact and range make it awesome.

Yeah it's not the case, you stay at level 34, the light from the items you have now is enough to be 34.

Just experienced the "No Mercy" medal, where the game ends early because you're crushing them. And then even though it was already over... I kinda rubbed it in a bit..... :blush:

So no feedback on Destiny 2.0? I'm not sure about Nolan North but in general the changes all seem overwhelming and awesome, and this is before the new content even hits! Just about to have my first game of Rift on Bannerfall :o

Edit: so awesome :D

Edit: Eva Levante has two new shaders for sale.

Edit 2: shotguns still do the trick, The Last Word is still awesome too. Vanquisher felt under powered but a few people are using Suros again. Messenger wrecks, so do scout rifles, lots of MIDAs about. Rift is great, just lost a game where we were miles ahead, I had golden gun and killed everyone somehow except their runner, who tipped the score in an instant.

I won't get on it until later this evening, but update is all installed and ready to go!

Anyone else about? Be cool to get a fireteam going on Rift if people are up for it?

I won't get on it until later this evening, but update is all installed and ready to go!

Anyone else about? Be cool to get a fireteam going on Rift if people are up for it?

I'll be on most of the day!

Just noticed all the damage across various weapons has dropped down, does this increase once TTK drops with new weapons?. Probably will pop on either Thursday or Friday night for a bit to check out things.

They do exactly the same amount of damage, the stats have just been lined up with the armour stats so it's easier to compare.