N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, sheesh had these problems on Friday.

If they ever come on, anyone fancy a 35 PoE?. Just been checking my triumphs and that's the only thing missing that i can't do alone, that and maybe Crota's soul.

Edited by Jimbob

Look like I already completed all requirements to unlock the Year One emblem. Have no idea how to get it though

I've done it too (only needed two gold chests).

I thought it would go to Postmaster or Special Reqs, but actually found out that you only get it awarded to you when The Taken King gets released!

Still got 2 months to clear out 14 gold chests, 22 public matches (have to do patrols, but have seen a site which gives timings for when events arrive in certain areas). Just need a hand doing the Prison at level 35 and a hand finishing the Crota stuff and i should be good.

I'll be on and off this weekend if anyone wishes to give me a hand with either/both.

Yes, lets do all those things this evening....

@Zell vid's private bruh.

No it's not, what you on about?! ;)

Anybody up for Nightfall and PoE? Also @Zell @Shorty - PoE tomorrow? Let's get another lighthouse like last week. :heh:

I'm afraid I'm in Cardiff this weekend. I'm coming back Sunday afternoon so would be happy to do Trials then if you're around.

Just realised that I haven't actually beaten Skolas yet! I've got 2 months to do it just the once in order to get the Year 1 emblem thing.

Anyone up for a Prison of Elders 35 run at some point over the weekend?

I'm afraid I'll be passing on that one! Hope you get it done though.

Xur has Purifier Robes and Eternal Warrior. Get in there!

Ah finally!! I'll be buying both! Saves me wasting a million motes haha!

I'm down for trials and Poe today

I'm up for Trials but not PoE :)

Ah man. Another gets it. Meanwhile Xur sells the 2 new DLC pieces I already have. #ClassicXur.

Anyone up for trials tonight? Or today? Let's get some games going!

Also @Shorty not sure about that, might have turned it off (or maybe people need to select an option to record others' voices as well?)

Ah man. Another gets it. Meanwhile Xur sells the 2 new DLC pieces I already have. #ClassicXur.

Anyone up for trials tonight? Or today? Let's get some games going!

Also @Shorty not sure about that, might have turned it off (or maybe people need to select an option to record others' voices as well?)

I'm up for trials and Poe today.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!