N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew, managed to get the 32 and 34 PoE done. A friend of mine whom was a level 32 helped, but wasn't much help seeing as that level in a 34 PoE is close to pointless. But ended up completing it, got some Etheric light which helped me level my Scout to the maximum level. And i managed to do the first 3 levels of Crota, the first was a pain.

Iron Banner is back from 10am today for those interested. I may venture on this evening, if anyone is interested.

Also need to add, i was randomly recruited by a few kids on Sunday to help with a Prison of Elders run and a Crota raid. Never have i felt the weight of carrying, and what was worse is that one of them got the Black Hammer as a reward, whilst i got yet another Glohoo shader. And i did all the work, gah i hate the loot system sometimes.

Edited by Jimbob

Did some Iron Banner last night, got sent a few hate messages from various players whom i latched a grenade to, resulting in instant death. Accusing me of cheating, but it was just lucky aiming. It was a good night.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!