N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

We could do a quick run through of Crota on normal mode tonight (with a switch at Deathsinger for extra loot), wouldn't take long. It'd also be good to do before people all start playing Bloodborne.

Tonight 8:15 PM normal Crota

[sheikah]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

@Shorty @Zell @DriftKaiser @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @MilaGi @Deathjam @Map

I'm also up for one nightfall either at half 7, or just after the raids. Any takers?

Yes please :D

I'm up for x2 nightfalls as well

Deathjam and I did one last night - he got a Badger scout rifle (that he already had) and I got... 8x ascendant shards! Woohoo!! :blank:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying the Random Number Generator

is not random

it just... randomly selects users?

:p

I know it seems this way but that's just how RNG works. I must've done 20 HM Atheons before I got the Vex, now I have two. I've never had Thunderlord. I've had Gjallarhorn four times. I wanted Hawkmoon more than anything for months, then I got two within two weeks. From Nightfall I tend to get an exotic helmet every week, but never the ones I want.

That's the nature of RNG, which just sometimes goes hand-in-hand with Sod's law. When it appears perfectly random (most of the time) you don't give it a second thought. Only when you get a coincidence do you question it.

Got two random legendary gear engrams from doing the strikes and Cryptarch transformed them into two exotic hunter gears. That's RNG mocking me now. Picked up Ruin Wings and that OM because it have better stats than both two OM I have atm so I'll shard the one with crap stats.

Edit: Who want to doing 3x HM VoG raid at around 2pm-3pm?

@Agent Gibbs

Me

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

@Shorty @MilaGi @Map @Sheikah @Deathjam @Eddage Other?

Edited by DriftKaiser

Got two random legendary gear engrams from doing the strikes and Cryptarch transformed them into two exotic hunter gears. That's RNG mocking me now. Picked up Ruin Wings and that OM because it have better stats than both two OM I have atm so I'll shard the one with crap stats.

Edit: Who want to doing 3x HM VoG raid at around 2pm-3pm?

@Agent Gibbs

Me

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

@Shorty @MilaGi @Map @Sheikah @Deathjam @Eddage Other?

I'll be around tonight, so happy to do 7ish onwards