N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good clean run last night :) think we did well to fit it in after their late-running maintenance. I'm only slightly miffed at watching two people get the only gun I want whilst I got my third No Land Beyond and second Dragons Breath :blank:

After watching you shard guns i want in front of me shorty, I think it is swift karma 😋

Thunderlord I got from the last night's raid was my second one and I just got a third Starfire Protocol from the Nightfall with my Alt Warlock. Still rather have a Word of Crota Handgun tbh. :/

At least I finally got the raid helmet which mean I can use my Heart of The Praxic Fire/Starfire Protocol again in the Raid. I missed the long radiance and spamming everything with fusion grenades so bad.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Thunderlord I got from the last night's raid was my second one and I just got a third Starfire Protocol from the Nightfall with my Alt Warlock. Still rather have a Word of Crota Handgun tbh. :/

At least I finally got the raid helmet which mean I can use my Heart of The Praxic Fire/Starfire Protocol again in the Raid. I missed the long radiance and spamming everything with fusion grenades so bad.

This is all I want now. May just start running normal mode this week instead.

Edit: keep forgetting that I can't run normal mode as I have already done hard on warlock 😕

Have to wait all the way till next week for another try at the helm. So annoying

Edited by Deathjam

Shoot to Loot perk now got a 2 seconds cooldown. Thought all you should know.

Have they fixed the heavy ammo glitch?

If not then adding this cooldown before fixing the main issue is complete bullshit. Then again it is exactly how they've handled the game from launch; any bug that benefits the player is patched immediately but shit that hinders the player is "being looked into" for months on end.

Edit: Nevermind, just read that this is part of the same patch that does fix the heavy ammo thing. Bungie are still dicks though :heh:

I can queue at least one up for tomorrow, very unlikely I'll do all 3 today...

8:15 PM good with you tomorrow?

Anyone up for doing any tonight?

I've done the nightfall with all 3 characters, but will help if nobody else is around. Obviously priority needs to be given to those who haven't done any :)

I've done the nightfall with all 3 characters, but will help if nobody else is around. Obviously priority needs to be given to those who haven't done any :)

Thanks man, wouldn't mind doing 1 with you it nobody else signs up. Wouldn't want to trouble you with more than 1 since you don't stand to gain anything. :heh:

You get anything good?

Thanks man, wouldn't mind doing 1 with you it nobody else signs up. Wouldn't want to trouble you with more than 1 since you don't stand to gain anything. :heh:

You get anything good?

I got:

The Devil You Don't

11 Ascendant Shards

The 4th Horseman

I really needed those shards! :P

At least the 4th Horseman provided me with an exotic shard. I already have a maxed out one (that I'll probably not use) but I'm keeping it anyway.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!