NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Does anyone want to run through Crota normal for the trophy? 32s only and no shit internet connections :p I'll be swordbearer.

Does anyone want to run through Crota normal for the trophy? 32s only and no shit internet connections :p I'll be swordbearer.

Yup, sign me up. Suit up (with the don't touch me) if you're a bladebrah. When?

I don't have a raid helm (yet) so I can't use Don't Touch Me and be 32. When... dunno, no rush. Depends who's up for it.

It's the kind of thing we could block out a few hours for to allow for a few retries if it goes tits up. Maybe Sunday at noon?

I'll have that set up soon enough (hopefully tonight). Just need 3 more shards and I'm sorted :)

The Hard Mode Crota's End will go live at 6pm. Good luck to all you who will doing it later tonight!

-No Chalice for the Crota fight!

-Gatekeepers now spawn in the bottom room

-Lots of enemies are now Hallowed versions (yellow bars)

Seems pretty tough. Bladedancers and Defenders will be pretty useful I reckon.

Mmkay, any other L32 want to take the last spot? It's Saturday 8PM, hard Crota.

Also did the raid go ok today?

Edit: I believe @Map was the next L32 in line for this? Are you down for it?

Edited by Sheikah

There are a fast method for beat the Crota's End final boss which can be applied to both normal and hard mode.

Ok so far for 8PM on Satuday for hard Crota we have:

Sheikah

@Dan Dare

@Eddage

@Map

@Zell (I am assuming you and Map were still wanting to do this as you missed signups before).

That leaves one spot for another L32. @ReZourceman?

Pro tip, make sure everyone has maxed 331 weapons. Sure someone with 300 weapons will be able to hold their own but they won't help cover anyone aswell.

Being lvl 32 will only get you half way there.

@lostmario @Agent Gibbs @Map @MilaGi @Eddage

Raid(s)

Can either do

Tomorrow after 20:00

Saturday afternoon

Sunday evening.

Reached L32 last night :)

As for Raid. I'm free tomorrow and Sunday night. Can't do Sat

Man nobody ever wants to do Saturdays....

I could do Friday or Sunday then, preferably Friday so if we have to leave it we have longer to try and continue

Pro tip, make sure everyone has maxed 331 weapons. Sure someone with 300 weapons will be able to hold their own but they won't help cover anyone aswell.

Being lvl 32 will only get you half way there.

surely its not as simple as that, and impact is a factor

just looking at my auto rifles (only use them and Hawkmoon)

my shadow price is only a 300 legendary but has very high impact and does 300+ damage for precision shots, but my Eidolon's Ally and Payback SOS both 331 (well 312 with the eidolon due to needing the hardmode item) have low impact and struggle to do 150 dmg on a precision shot?

right now of the autorifles i use i'd rank them, Sauros, Shadow Price, Eidolon/Payback

so if i equip icebreaker i'm using shadow price more than eidolon

Edited by Agent Gibbs

@Agent Gibbs well yeah, a high impact weapon will do more damage per shot than a low impact one but does far less shots in a given space of time (lower rate of fire), so the idea is that the overall damage dealt should level out. Shame that the idea never rings true though, often due to low weapon stability and poor stopping power of low impact weapons.

What Daft is saying though is that the DPS (ie. overall damage over time) from 300 attack weapons won't cut it.

perhaps its just a thing with Shadow Price then, it has good ROF, Impact and DMG, its rate of fire is higher than the Sauros (when aiming down sight) and with the field scout perk its clip of 42 makes it very good

I don't have a 331 legendary with similar stats to compare it to, but its almost like a legendary version of Sauros

need to test it out i suppose

Eidolon is just an awful gun, end of.

You could use a 300 weapon but that's ~14.5% less damage than a 331 weapon. That's on top of a ~32% damage penalty for fighting mobs one level above you. (@ReZourceman should probably read this after missing out on upgrading his Icebreaker)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that ~32% damage penalty effect BOTH your damage output and how much damage you can take.

It's why we unsurprisingly failed so utterly last night when we attempted the raid.

It's not that you won't be able to hold you own with 300 weapons. For a lot of it you will. You just won't be able to cover any of your fireteam convincingly if they get swarmed and you'll likely bring the team down like dominoes. Unless you are super amazing at this game.

Also, I have the same Shadow Price role. It's a beast. But it just isn't good enough any more.

This was our hilarious run through the thrall abyss.

Edited by Daft

That was some James Bond style bridge forming in the nick of time and escaping at the end there Daft.

perhaps its just a thing with Shadow Price then, it has good ROF, Impact and DMG, its rate of fire is higher than the Sauros (when aiming down sight) and with the field scout perk its clip of 42 makes it very good

I don't have a 331 legendary with similar stats to compare it to, but its almost like a legendary version of Sauros

need to test it out i suppose

It'll still be lower than a similar spec gun at the current max attack.

Man i need a replacement as good as Shadow Price was then it seems (a legendary one) but looking on wiki's there is just nothing in the same sort of ratio's of ROF/DMG/Impact as Shadow Price