NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Great, that's a full team.

Yep we can do that, too. I was going to suggest it anyway. We're starting right at the chest.

Anyone interested in helping a hapless gamer get some stuff done in-game?

Hang on just forget that I'm covering a colleague's shift who just went on holiday this Fri. :/ I'll do the Hard Mode raid sometime next week. Sorry

Edited by DriftKaiser

Anyone up for Nightfall and weekly tonight? I'll be on from around 6, hoping to do it with at least two of my guardians.

Anyone up for Nightfall and weekly tonight? I'll be on from around 6, hoping to do it with at least two of my guardians.

I'm up for it.

Since he only needs 2, anyone else want to nightfall with me tonight? I'm looking to do it twice. Let's say 8:15PM.

Since he only needs 2, anyone else want to nightfall with me tonight? I'm looking to do it twice. Let's say 8:15PM.

I can do this. Is Nightfall this week Summoning Pits?

I'll be around tonight as well for anyone needing to do the Nightfall.

I'll be around tonight as well for anyone needing to do the Nightfall.

Want to do the Nightfall with me and Eric at 10?

If you hit a radiator with something metal it sounds like an oracle has spawned in your house.

Want to do the Nightfall with me and Eric at 10?

Sorry Daft, already did the Nightfall with Eddage and Map!

No problem, @Deathjam dropped in and we smashed it.

I now sit upon 308 Strange Coin, 6/7 Truths, 4 The Last Words, 4 MIDA Multi-tools, 3 Universal Remotes (in 2 weeks, no less), 3 Patience & Times...and still no Hawkmoon.

I'd trade all my coin and all 16 of my Exotic Shards for a Hawkmoon. It is my white whale. Holy Grail.

If this game ever had the option to turn evil I would have embraced Thorn's corruption and gone full on darkside by now. It is my paintbush within the Crucible, but in PvE it doesn't quite cut it.

No problem, @Deathjam dropped in and we smashed it.

I now sit upon 308 Strange Coin, 6/7 Truths, 4 The Last Words, 4 MIDA Multi-tools, 3 Universal Remotes (in 2 weeks, no less), 3 Patience & Times...and still no Hawkmoon.

I'd trade all my coin and all 16 of my Exotic Shards for a Hawkmoon. It is my white whale. Holy Grail.

If this game ever had the option to turn evil I would have embraced Thorn's corruption and gone full on darkside by now. It is my paintbush within the Crucible, but in PvE it doesn't quite cut it.

Yeah thanks for that. Nightfall and heroic done across all three characters and all I got was garbage. All I want is a thunderlord. Is that so much to ask for?

Edit: also yes, thorn is awesome. I too embrace the dark side.

Smashed a few strikes yesterday in an attempt to raise my Vanguard rank to get better armour, did get 1 piece in a drop. But why oh why did i end up in a group whom chose to dance and point over doing anything and ended up with better rewards. D'oh.

I want to do a Raid without anyone dying...

We should try vault of glass on normal, then everyone leave at the gorgon maze and have someone who knows where to go (aka not @lostmario) just solo the next section to the gatekeeper....then surely we'd do it?

only other option is to wait till house of wolves then do easy mode crota's end when we are all lvl 33 or something

Anyone up for the Nightfall/weekly combo? I need to run my alt, snow means I'm around all day!

Done now.nothing special acquired

We should try vault of glass on normal, then everyone leave at the gorgon maze and have someone who knows where to go (aka not @lostmario) just solo the next section to the gatekeeper....then surely we'd do it?

only other option is to wait till house of wolves then do easy mode crota's end when we are all lvl 33 or something

Disconnections or leaving results in nulling the trophy.

As you do the jump puzzle have each player go one at a time. Have a lookout. If a player falls, boot them before they die. They cannot rejoin.

Disconnections or leaving results in nulling the trophy.

As you do the jump puzzle have each player go one at a time. Have a lookout. If a player falls, boot them before they die. They cannot rejoin.

God damn i did not know that....maybe Crota's end is the way to go since its all combat