NEurope
flameboy

Flamey's Steam Giveaway

Soooooooo I bought the latest Humble Bundle and got some games that have ended up as duplicates so I'm going to give them away!

I don't wanna just post the codes outright so one person can claim them all, spread the love so to speak, so I'm gonna post one at a time! There are 4 games in total being given away.

Here is the first code for the sublime Sword and Sworcery, point and click adventure with awesome pixel graphics and a fantastic soundtrack....Here is the code....

KAR8Z-F48VI-L0R73

I've not taken it, but you should consider PMing it to people on a first-come-first-serve basis so it's not stolen by random googlers. Very generous and I'd like to play it but I don't spend much time in front of my PC after work hours these days.

Hadn't even realised there was another bundle! I already own half of it though it seems, inc Swords and Soldiers.

I already bought it, even though i've already played most of the games on it...

I played through that on a friend's iPad, it's magical! What else was in the bundle Flamey?

If I played PC games I'd be all over this.

If you get FM2013 in that bundle, which I think is unlikely... Bagsied! :heh:

Bundle's still going atm @dwarf gourami; it's Android orientated but you can get all of them as PC versions too.

(forgot the link like a ninny, but moogle's posted it below)

Edited by Rummy

I've not taken it, but you should consider PMing it to people on a first-come-first-serve basis so it's not stolen by random googlers. Very generous and I'd like to play it but I don't spend much time in front of my PC after work hours these days.

Ok point taken from this point forward I will do that! Don't know if anyone has taken the first code.

If I played PC games I'd be all over this.

If you get FM2013 in that bundle, which I think is unlikely... Bagsied! :heh:

No chance lol. I'm waiting for paypal funds to clear so I can buy it! Enjoyed demo...after 842 hours of FM2011 it's finally time to retire it.

Bundle's still going atm @dwarf gourami; it's Android orientated but you can get all of them as PC versions too.

(forgot the link like a ninny, but moogle's posted it below)

Yeah they've advertised it as Android based (brilliant app used to download them as a work around of them not being store approved) but all still available on PC which is awesome.

@flameboy, would you mind if I hijacked the thread and posted what spare keys I have?

No go for it!

I'll have more codes than originally planned due to the new games being added and some of them being stuff I already own too.

I'll start with the packs - I'll limit it to one per member for now.

First pack:

Braid, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans

Ooh, could I pinch a key for Machinarium please?

It's a pack one, so it's all.

If you have the others I think I do have a separate spare Machinarium key.

Oh I see. I don't actually have any of them but I'd be happy with Machinarium alone if it saves the pack for someone who's more interested in all of the games, if that's OK Cube? Much appreciated!

I'll start with the packs - I'll limit it to one per member for now.

First pack:

Oh good lord could I have Braid? Admitedly, I haven't much interest in the others but would force myself to play them if I could get braid!

Oh good lord could I have Braid? Admitedly, I haven't much interest in the others but would force myself to play them if I could get braid!

Oh titties, I was going to ask for Braid :heh:

You can both have Braid. First one to reply with the pack they want will get it, and the other will get the remaining pack.

Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid

You can both have Braid. First one to reply with the pack they want will get it, and the other will get the remaining pack.

Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid

Super Meat Boy Too?! Yeah im in for that one please! :bouncy:

This is very kind of you!

I am not playing games on my PC these days, but I am planning to assemble a new PC in the coming months. I want to play Civilization V and Sim City 2013, so need a new PC soon.

Edited by are1981