N-Europe

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

EEVILMURRAY

MAJORITAH HAS BEEN REACHED. DAY SIX IS OVER.

mr-paul (4) Diageo, Magnus Peterson, Nintendohnut, Marcamillian

The group descended on Bruce Banner, his fear counteracting his anger so he found himself unable to Hulk up and defend himself. He was fisted to death.

@mr\-paul is dead. He was Bruce Banner/The Hulk.

The-Incredible-Hulk-Diet.jpeg

Due to an accident, Bruce Banner was raped by gamma rays and under extreme stress he turns into the Hulk, who seems to have no equal in strength for the angrier you get, the stronger you get. He can use his scientific genius to attack a target with gamma radiation. They will have a choice of having an extra vote the next day or the ability to cancel someone else’s vote the next day. If he was targeted by 3 or more people in one night phase he would transform into the Hulk and smash everyone away.

He was Mafia.

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

NIGHT SEVEN. GO.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The killer wasn't me! I was stuck in a hole again! If Nintendohnuts power claims are to be trusted my alignment investigation came back good! Is there possibly anyone else that can confirm this if Marc targeted me last night?

Also a mafia is still out there, soneone took my vote away.

Test Vote: Jon Dedede

I can still be of use as protector.

I had to target Jon Dedede for obvious reasons but was not allowed to only target him. So I chose a random number generator and it came up with Marcamillian. As Marcamillian now lies dead, I think it's very safe to assume that Jon Dedede is the killer and the last mafia.

Vote Jon Dedede

What's hilarious is the fact that Jon Dedede just killed himself. You can't 'test' votes, dude. Well, you can, but you need to remove your vote before majority is reached. Which you didn't do. So it's game over! No need for your vote Jimbob.

I was boosted last night. Also, despite choosing Diageo as my (random and pointless) target I got you for some reason Jimbob. Who knows why. Anyway, I found you were evil, so I guess that means you're good. I trusted you anyway, but good to confirm it.

None of that matters anyway, because Jon Dedede is dead.

But I already voted! I voted with my first vote of the day phase!

'Test votes' are a thing that were literally just made up. There is no such thing as a 'test vote'! And if there is in this game, it should've been mentioned earlier, as it could've been very useful for working out who had their vote removed.

At least majority is reached now. And if for some reason he needs an extra vote, @Magnus Peterson will finish it off. Whatever, the game is definitely going to be over before the end of this day phase.

CONDITION SATISFIED. MAJORITAH REACHED.

Jon Dedede (4) - Jimbob, Nintendohnut, Magnus Peterson, Diageo

Paul Robinson sat in his office, pleased with how things were going. It seemed the town were too stupid to realise how far his power extended. But out of sheer desparation they banded together and stormed their way into the Lassiters Hotel. Kicking down the office door Paul Robinson stood up, mouth open. Excadrill held Zingy in his hand and threw it into Paul's mouth. After several minutes of clawing at his chest Zingy burst out like an alien. Robinson's blood pooled on the floor. The Spanish maids will be busy tonight...

Jon Dedede is dead. He was Paul Robinson.

550x_isa2008_photoshoot_neighbours_paul.jpg

The Mafia Don.

Paul Robinson, businessman, entrepreneur, ladies man and owner of the Lassiters hotel complex and the Erinsborough News, he has power even though he's not well liked. Using his influence he could protect a target in his hotel. A master of manipulation, he would appear good on even nights, additionally his influence extends to his vote not counting when made against a fellow mafia member. His massive wealth makes it harder to be defeated – and needed a majority +1 to be lynched.

@mr\-paul

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

TOWN IS WINNER.

Cell retrieved his cells from the fallen forum members, their alive/dead bodies reverting to their human-ish forms. Flying back to his secret hideout he thought of more ingenious ways to make the next Cell Games even sexier... The Cell Games will continue...

To say this was made by looking around my room and drawing names/powers out of a hat*, I think this went rather well.

*was actually a box.

Good game to the town. We never actually meant for Marcamillian to die. Our target was Diageo, actually.

Mr-paul's 1-week absence really put the dent on our group, but I think our biggest mistake was killing DuD instead of Diageo. DuD would've defended mr-paul, no doubt, allowing us to stall for a bit before putting our masterplan into motion (though mr-paul's absence would've made that difficult, too)

Eevil, regarding your game... There was nothing wrong with roles, powers or even flavour, I think all of that worked well, and made for exciting discussions, and our minor powers regarding vote manipulation allowed for a few ludibriations, too.

However, the overly detailed write-ups really made life difficult for us. If Yvonne hadn't targeted two people the night he died, I would be left with literally no alibi (and Cube was, in fact, the only player with no alibi, the night he killed).

There's also that write-up where I didn't appear for some reason, I really used Nintendohnut's power on himself, but oh, there he was, alone in the write-up, checking himself out with no pink in sight. The fuck, man?

Anyway, like someone said, those write-ups turn everyone into an info gatherer, suddenly there's no need for trackers or character investigators (we kept Magnus Peterson alive purely because his power was harmless to us).

Basically, the town gets the job cut out for them, rendering half of their roles useless, the other half overpowered, and our lies impossible to maintain.