NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

Alignment cop dead, not good.

Sorry for missing the end of the day yesterday, I was at work!

I reached my target fine again. I was in the write-up night 1 but not night 2.

Whoa, a tracker/investigator? Damn...

So, I got caught in a few holes. What do they do, exactly? I wasn't fully roleblocked, and I didn't seem to be affected by anything, otherwise.

I was successful. Found out another character, but will hold the information for now less it prove useful in the near future.

Both nights I've been unsuccessful in reaching my target. I haven't been role blocked or anything, but my targets have been unreachable.

I didn't do anything last night. Not through choice, but regardless I have nothing.

Strange choice of target by the mafia. Obviously they were trying to 'frame' me, but if they'd left Rummy alive our discussion would have likely derailed the thread today.

Still, hopefully we can get more out of today from those that have been quiet. I got to my target last night and have information. I believe my target last night is good, so I won't reveal them yet.

Both nights I've been unsuccessful in reaching my target. I haven't been role blocked or anything, but my targets have been unreachable.

Can you see yourself in the night 1 write-up?

Strange choice of target by the mafia. Obviously they were trying to 'frame' me, but if they'd left Rummy alive our discussion would have likely derailed the thread today.

Still, hopefully we can get more out of today from those that have been quiet. I got to my target last night and have information. I believe my target last night is good, so I won't reveal them yet.

Can you see yourself in the night 1 write-up?

I think it is more likely that they knew Rummy was Sherlock than any sort of blame placing theory.

Anyway, I think I have something.

My power is to give someone the choice of having a double vote, or the ability to cancel someone's vote. Night one I targeted The Peeps. In that day, a vote was taken away from the count against Cube. Cube was mafia.

Vote: The Peeps.

For the record, my target last night was DuD.

vote The Peeps good enough for me. He was also around a lot yesterday but didn't weigh in.

also....everyone is in the N1 write up, it's a moot point

Mr-Paul is legit.

I was gonna suggest that Mr P, but didn't wanna call whoever (you) to out yourself.

It's a bit of a double edged sword.

I have chosen to negate a vote also.. my reason being, yesterday's lynch was very easy and I can't see any more such obvious votes going our way, so its my precaution against any lynch I don't believe in. (such as Magnus Petersen's in Red Dwarf Mafia)

So obviously, with that as my logic I can't argue against Peeps having the same idea... but then my logic stemmed from yesterday's quick lynch, and Peeps chose it before that happened? and also Peeps used it to protect Mafia?!

It could go either way. My vote will be on @The Peeps depending on what he has to say??

That is a very townie post!

OK so mr-paul is the radiation thing? And The Peeps is the fitness hero?

I've been back through.. No vote on Cube from The Peeps and pretty much no contribution.

I can't comment on whether he was around a lot as the page wouldn't work for me, so I nearly missed the day myself.

Not keen to vote with activity as a reason, but there's plenty of other reasons.. Vote:Peeps

OK so mr-paul is the radiation thing? And The Peeps is the fitness hero?

Yep, I'm radiation thing. Bruce Banner :)

Just thought though..

If I were mafia, I would have voted on a team mate and then negated it to make me look good.

Someone else talk. I'm confusing myself lol

That's how I wanted it to appear.. then I'm gonna make you dance to death tonight.

ohh noo!! this isn't the mafia forum?! = P

Someone I want to find today is the Australian businessman. As the mole ruined his plans they are probably not both mafia. Another case where one being mafia clears the other as town.

I'd also like to point out that there was someone imitating the mole last night.. yet there was no mention of imitation in the first night's write up and everyone had a mention.

The Shamen did nothing night 1, so I thought it could be him, but then last night's write up suggests that the imitator ended up at the shamen??

Any thoughts?

It seems like someone imitated the mole and targeted the mole themselves. The mole should know the identities of all the characters involved in that bit of the write up, I think.

I think the Shaman is the imitator. @Marcamillian, can you confirm this?

the person who imitated the mole targeted the mole and myself. I initially tried to target DuD.

The Mushroom - Jimbob

three men in suits - DuD

A fitness hero - The Peeps

white animal - Yvonne

cloud creature - Nintendohnut

radiation - mr-paul

pink thing -

small orange creature - magnus peterson

mole -

An Australian businessman -

The Shaman - marc?

A master detective - Rummy - dead

Man in the Van - Cube - mafia - dead

unaccounted for players:

Jonnas

Jon Dedede

Diageo

I think the pink blob is kirby? It imitates, right?

I think the killer is the businessman.

@Jonnas which character are you?

You will have wasted your night targeting me.. you may notice throughout the game that my power won't be evident on even nights.. it'll be very apparent when my power is in use.

My power is to give someone the choice of having a double vote, or the ability to cancel someone's vote. Night one I targeted The Peeps. In that day, a vote was taken away from the count against Cube. Cube was mafia.

For the record, my target last night was DuD.

Wait a sec, you choose to give one of them a double vote or a cancel-vote? You chose to give Peeps a cancel-vote?

Someone I want to find today is the Australian businessman. As the mole ruined his plans they are probably not both mafia. Another case where one being mafia clears the other as town.

I've reread that part, it just said that whoever the businessman targeted, the mole also targeted. So, it doesn't mean they're on opposite sides, just that they aren't both mafia.

Also, I already answered your question (somewhat) before you asked it. I also asked what the hole does, exactly, as I didn't seem to be roleblocked, or affect the Shaman in any way. You also fell, but I'm not sure if it blocked you or not.