NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

Too used too recently, not buying it at all. I think you've just been caught out, and that's a weakass defense you can muster to it. We need someone else to vote! Also to take note of the people not doing so!

So you think this is a game where the killer can be found out simply if any of the 9 to 11 townies targets them that night, without having to be a tracker or investigator?

There already is a target swapper of sorts in the form of the mole, who forces two people to target each other.

I am SLIGHTLY concerned with the speed at which those votes were placed. Jon Dedede's especially worried me because he has said nothing else all day (along with several others). I think it's fairly obvious Cube will be lynched today, but I'd like to hear from @Jon Dedede (anyone that has only voted and not spoken?) because to me it looks like a train.

Now I'm sure someone's going to accuse me of being 'unwilling to vote' or whatever. Well, no. As I said, Cube is going to be lynched today either way, whether I vote right now or not. What I want to do is get the most possible out of the day rather than ending it prematurely. If Cube is mafia, he will be dead by the end of the day anyway (I will vote even if nobody else does), but there's no need to rush it if there are people who have said nothing.

My vote will be cast when those people have spoken. Help me get them to talk and Cube will be gone!

I'm not going to think too hard on what this game is, but I do think Yvonne's logic is undeniable. Couple it with the convenient fact you apparently didn't target anyone last night(thus not disprovable unless a tracker can say otherwise, but the night's account gives us enough that you know it wasn't the case), it just does not seem likely to me. I can't honestly think of any reason for a power swapper NOT to target anyone, as either town OR mafia, sitting idle nets nothing for town - and at such early days it's worth using it to test the waters as everyone is an unknown entity. No sir, you are most certainly not on the side of the angels, it's just a shame we have to wait and possibly hope for another vote to decide so. I shan't discuss it further, I'm resolute in my conviction on this.

There already is a target swapper of sorts in the form of the mole, who forces two people to target each other.

I am SLIGHTLY concerned with the speed at which those votes were placed. Jon Dedede's especially worried me because he has said nothing else all day (along with several others). I think it's fairly obvious Cube will be lynched today, but I'd like to hear from @Jon Dedede (anyone that has only voted and not spoken?) because to me it looks like a train.

Now I'm sure someone's going to accuse me of being 'unwilling to vote' or whatever. Well, no. As I said, Cube is going to be lynched today either way, whether I vote right now or not. What I want to do is get the most possible out of the day rather than ending it prematurely. If Cube is mafia, he will be dead by the end of the day anyway (I will vote even if nobody else does), but there's no need to rush it if there are people who have said nothing.

My vote will be cast when those people have spoken. Help me get them to talk and Cube will be gone!

Stalling? I say place the vote, take me tomorrow if he isn't one of them.

Why? What's your rush?

I don't understand why a townie would want to rush a lynch when a lot more information could be gained from a day phase. Why are you so eager to end the day when he is obviously going to be lynched either way. As I said, I will vote to finish it before the end of the day if nobody else has, but I want to hear from quiet players first who have just voted without saying anything about who they are, what they did, or whether they were successful.

And there's also no point in bullying people into voting with threats like 'stalling' and 'take note of who hasn't voted'. Yvonne has presented clear evidence that Cube is the killer. If he's a townie, the mafia would be jumping on the information and getting an early townie lynch. If he's mafia, the rest of his team would see that there is incredibly strong evidence against him, and that he was probably a goner today either way, and put a vote on in order to appear good. So either way a mafioso wouldn't stall, or simply not vote - they'd rush the day through in order to stop any MORE information being gathered. The town needs all the information it can get, so ending the day early, even if it means lynching a mafioso, is in their best interests.

So no, I'm not stalling, I'm trying to get more information. Why are you trying to rush the lynch? Don't you want to hear what Jon Dedede and Magnus did last night?

Agree with Rummy. Your story is all too convenient, Cube. You do have a good point about the write-up spelling it out so clearly making it seem a bit fishy, but that just instigated the theory that the van man was the killer - Jimbob was the one who provided the info that we acted on.

Am wondering if Cube requires an extra vote to lynch, or there is some vote manipulation at hand.

Have we heard from Diageo or DuD at all, either?

SECOND POST: And, as I pointed out, there already is a target swapper of sorts in the form of the mole. I find it unlikely that Cube would also be one. I am confident of Yvonne's information and happy to follow it through, but I don't see the need to do it so fast that people slip under the radar.

Why? What's your rush?

I don't understand why a townie would want to rush a lynch when a lot more information could be gained from a day phase. Why are you so eager to end the day when he is obviously going to be lynched either way. As I said, I will vote to finish it before the end of the day if nobody else has, but I want to hear from quiet players first who have just voted without saying anything about who they are, what they did, or whether they were successful.

And there's also no point in bullying people into voting with threats like 'stalling' and 'take note of who hasn't voted'. Yvonne has presented clear evidence that Cube is the killer. If he's a townie, the mafia would be jumping on the information and getting an early townie lynch. If he's mafia, the rest of his team would see that there is incredibly strong evidence against him, and that he was probably a goner today either way, and put a vote on in order to appear good. So either way a mafioso wouldn't stall, or simply not vote - they'd rush the day through in order to stop any MORE information being gathered. The town needs all the information it can get, so ending the day early, even if it means lynching a mafioso, is in their best interests.

So no, I'm not stalling, I'm trying to get more information. Why are you trying to rush the lynch? Don't you want to hear what Jon Dedede and Magnus did last night?

My rush it getting it done before anything causes him not to get lynched. If you believe it, why not vote? Sure, you can argue there's more information to come; but what if it risks him somehow not getting lynched? The other thing to note, everybody has bits of information. They might not reveal it all; however they might all vote in line because they see somebody they don't believe is mafia voting; and I think some of the later voters are doing that here. Resultant I felt it noteworthy to point out the people who were presently absent from it, and you, who is now stalling it. We won't all die tonight, we'll get some information. If the people you want to press for information are mafia too, then they'll be here tomorrow as well and can give it then. If you're just pressing townies, it's only day 2 - they won't have a mass of information. Let's get the early vote and lynch done, we can work more tomorrow. This is one of the least risky stages of the game, I see no reason for delays. Delaying is the biggest risk here. Too much info from town might put them at further risk of death, info from mafia will net us nothing on this day - it'll split the vote from Cube, or we're just lynching Cube anyway. There's always tomorrow. Why delay?

(to add, early day ending powers are another possibility - delays increase the risk)

I have already spoken, @Cube. I said I wasn't successful, and that I found out the 'master detective' is Sherlock Holmes.

Like Rummy, I want to hear from those who HAVE been silent.

Don't you mean that @ at dohnut? I'm looking right at you if he escapes the lynch, Dohnut. Stop stalling.

I think this will go through - if it doesn't we have some policy lynches we can call on. For example, anyone who removes vote is suspect, and if it doesn't go through we can simply blame Dohnut and have his head tomorrow.

One thing I will declare right now is that if the person who targeted Jimbob does not come forwards today, when I find out who they are, I wont remove vote on them until they are lynched.

I really don't know what else I can say.

I do hope that investigators check out Rummy tonight.

I've been trying to get online all fucking day but something's crashing my phones opera browser.

I'm the Elite Beat Agents, I roleblocked Jimbob by making him dance.

So his claim of mushroom rings true.

How close is majority? and who's left to contribute. This lynch seems massively too easy?

If weve heard from everyone, you've got my vote

Essay writers really don't help with quick info intake.

Vote: Cube

Urgh, well I look forward to hearing from the quiet ones tomorrow then.

I told you Rummy, there was never a danger that Cube wouldn't be lynched. Several people like DuD hadn't even posted, so obviously it was going through. And as I also explained, I wasn't 'stalling', I was asking for more information. Only an idiot mafioso would try and stall a lynch that is one vote from majority with two or three people still to post. Can you explain why a mafioso would do that without assuming there are powers like 'end the day early' in this game? And how likely is it, REALLY, that that power is in this game?

Basically, I want a lot more talking tomorrow from people who only voted today. And if you're rushing to end the day early again I'll be asking why again. As I said, I was going to vote, but I will do it when I want to, not when people tell me to.

I'm interested to see whether Cube is actually mafioso now. It's all useful information either way!

Cube: (7) Yvonne, Rummy, Jimbob, Jonnas, Jon Dedede, Magnus Peterson, mr-paul, DuD

MAJORITAH HAS BEEN REACHED!

The White Van Man had just pulled in front of another car and stuck his middle finger out the window when the other car beeped, then he drove away breaking the speed limit. Suddenly the front of his car buckled and he ended up swerving off the road. As he found himself driving backwards he noticed the stinger trap spread across the road. The white van hit a tree and he flew out the window. Harmed but a few bruises he got to his feet. The Town stood there, looking rather satisfied that they reached a swift concensus, then beat him to death.

@mr\-paul

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

SEND IN YO' PM SHIT.

As the battle moved to the Triteon Forest, Cell watched the situation develop with glee. The first portion was rather uneventful, a couple of people received some benefits, and some observed others from above.

However many people attempted to follow one another and everything looked so circular… And this was intriguing. What interested him was the activity surrounding the mole, he was the target of intrigue that night. As he worked his way underground digging his tunnels, someone tried making holes of their own including a hole in the ground for him, but before he could complete his trap he fell through one of the original mole’s holes. The imitator found himself tumbling through the tunnel and found himself confronted with a magical Shaman. Someone tried freezing the mole after falling through an imitation hole but he was too fast a digger and evaded capture.

Sherlock Holmes was busy investigating the cloud creature but didn’t notice the foe coming behind him. Before he could put into place all pre-emptive fight stuff he thinks before a fight he realised his attacked knew far more than he realised. He was beaten to death.

RUMMY IS DEAD. HE WAS SHERLOCK HOLMES.

sherlock-holmes-a-game-of-shadows-movie-review.jpg

Though eccentric and rather unpredictable, no one questions his genius and intellect when solving mysteries. He can either use his detective skills to discover a characters alignment. Alternatively he could follow a player to see who they target, anyone targeting him will be unable to find him as he is a master of disguise, however those intending to kill will not give up so easily.

HE WAS TOWN.

DAY THREE IS A GO.

Alive

@mr\-paul

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

MAJORITAH IS SIX.

Dead

@Rummy

Cube

Sheikah

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I reached my target last night, no issues. Didn't receive info on what they did, if anything.