NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

Wait a sec, you choose to give one of them a double vote or a cancel-vote? You chose to give Peeps a cancel-vote?

Read the thread, silly. I target someone. They then choose whether to have a double or the ability to take away someone's vote.

I wouldn't instantly suspect someone who uses a minus vote. But when it was used on Cube, who was so overwhelmingly mafia, it is very very fishy.

Jonnas, that's exactly what I say. If they're not both mafia, by finding one of them as mafia, the other is probably town.

Read the thread, silly. I target someone. They then choose whether to have a double or the ability to take away someone's vote.

I wouldn't instantly suspect someone who uses a minus vote. But when it was used on Cube, who was so overwhelmingly mafia, it is very very fishy.

Oh, right :heh: Misread your claim, now I see DuD said he was the one who chose.

Vote: The Peeps

'Cuz lynchin' bitches is what we do.

Jonnas, that's exactly what I say. If they're not both mafia, by finding one of them as mafia, the other is probably town.

Right, I had interpreted it as "They must be on opposite sides", because you're trying to find evidence one of them is evil. I personally think the mole is good (well, depending on what their power really does), but we still know zilch about the businessman.

I'll go with that.

Vote: The Peeps

Something doesn't feel right from the discussions here.

I think the mole is good too, at the moment. Jonnas - are you one of the mole/pink thing/aussie? If so, which?

I am really not the mole,

that is not my real role,

though it is easy for me to relate.

You see, I am able to imitate.

The original character needed at least a touch,

but in this game I can mimic without that much.

I am forever cursed with the colour pink,

do you know who I am, or do you need a link?

(No need for that elaborate rhyme,

I just felt like it was a good time)

Okay, so the information I had was that mr-Paul was "an upstanding and highly respected scientist". Obviously didn't want to point someone out as good without them wanting me to, but seeing as he has revealed himself its worth mentioning that he is very likely to be good. All the more reason to trust his information.

However, just like yesterday we can get more from today before the lynch. Yvonne is doing awesome work - we need to narrow down the last three players. With everyone being mentioned in the night 1 write-up, it should be easy to tell if someone is lying. Haven't heard from @Jon Dedede and @Diageo. I am, for reference, Lakitu. Would've been good if rummy had survived last night as he was clearly investigating me and could've cleared me today. Never mind!

Who is the mole?

That's something I'm more reluctant to answer. Because, if I'm correct, then the mole is definitely someone the mafia want dead.

The votes on me are so unfounded it's not even funny. I can understand one or two but we have some real mindless sheep just adding their votes without even waiting to hear from me.

I think it is more likely that they knew Rummy was Sherlock than any sort of blame placing theory.

Anyway, I think I have something.

My power is to give someone the choice of having a double vote, or the ability to cancel someone's vote. Night one I targeted The Peeps. In that day, a vote was taken away from the count against Cube. Cube was mafia.

Vote: The Peeps.

For the record, my target last night was DuD.

I did not use this power, not sure if I still have the option to or not so I need to hear from @EEVILMURRAY before I can demonstrate it.

vote The Peeps good enough for me. He was also around a lot yesterday but didn't weigh in.

also....everyone is in the N1 write up, it's a moot point

I was most definitely not around a lot yesterday if you actually bother to look at my posts. I was at work from 5pm yesterday and the day before and I can't access the internet unless I use my phone on my break. The phase had ended before I got home.

I wasn't looking at your posts, but I was looking at who was viewing the thread

I would be prepared to remove vote if you claimed a power?

@Jon Dedede would you be prepared to reveal your character, your power or your targets?

I was just washing up and thinking about the game, had a few thoughts:

- The Peeps claims he didn't use the ability yesterday. Unlikely, as a vote was removed, and for two people to have such similar powers seems strange. However, if he can still prove it today we can obviously let him off.

- That's pretty unlikely though, doubt it would be a 'rollover' power.

- Either way, we should wait for EEVIL to have been online and then give The Peeps a certain amount of time to answer. If he hasn't responded by midday tomorrow, for example, I am placing a vote (although I fully expect an answer sooner).

- @mr\-paul you're Bruce Banner, right? So what happens when you...Hulk out?

Urgh I didn't really make myself clear. In my head:

- EEVIL comes online, replies to Peeps' question about the vote rolling over.

- Peeps then either comes into the thread and proves he still has the power, or comes into the thread with a full role-claim etc.

- If EEVIL has been online but Peeps hasn't responded in the thread by midday tomorrow, I think it's fairly obvious he's just avoiding it. At that point I think we should vote.

Hope it makes more sense this way :-/

I have been busy and have nothing to add at the moment. I will vote for the Peeps depending on how the day goes.

Eevil got back to me and the power was only usable for that day phase.

I don't feel like I need to claim my power as I don't rate the 'evidence' against me as a high threat.

I targetted Yvonne both nights and there's been no harm done. I am Sportacus.

I've honestly not been able to put my full attention into the game so far so I wouldn't like to hazzard a guess.

Having said that, I don't like how magnus and jimbob followed along with the vote on me so early on.

Jon Dedede is the businessman, and therefore Diageo is the mole. Confirmation anyone?

I am hovering in and out the thread due to being at work and sneaking a peek when there's noone at my checkout. When I finish I'll have a proper browse.

I did @Yvonne, i was successful in reaching you. Got no further information on what occured, perhaps some light could be shed on that.

Having said that, I don't like how magnus and jimbob followed along with the vote on me so early on.

I was along for the mob-ride. It's so refreshing to be on the other side!

Are you suspicious of me?