NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

Not technically; it was obvious from the first write-up, and me claiming the 'master detective' was Sherlock Holmes in an early post, though.

I am the small orange creature.

I am, ...Zingy.

I'm just gonna throw this out there... night 2 when I was in the tunnels I got a PM that didn't come out too kindly for the pink blob, resulting in me trying to confirm who it was yesterday.

@Jonnas... watching you buddy.

Right, I've been busy, and I haven't had a chance to post, right in the day where I may actually have something.

@Nintendohnut, you claim you are an alignment investigator, like Rummy. Is that your story? Is that what you're going with, really? Is there nothing you'd like to change in that claim?

That's a very loaded question.

When is this day over, I think we're making progress here, even if a little slow.

@EEVILMURRAY - can we post PMs in this game?

He's not online, so might as well just post it and hope for the best:

Dohnut. You are Lakitu.

Changing careers to a safer option, the Lakitu have moved away from dropping spiked foes on Mario to using your floating ability and holding more beneficial items on a fishing pole, such as traffic lights, chequered flags and more importantly - cameras. Using the camera on your fishing pole, you can investigate alignments. You are town.

So that's my role. My results so far have been (paraphrased)

Night 1:

I floated towards mr-paul, but a bear pulled me into a cold room, where I spent the rest of the night.

Night 2:

I followed mr-paul and found him to be a upstanding and highly respected scientist

Night 3:

Checking out Magnus through my camera, I thought I saw evil using the zoom

@Jonnas - accuse me all you want in your next post, but I want a character claim from you please. Are you the pink blob?

Like I've said, I have been very open about what I've been up to, and it has been corroborated by the write-ups.

See, I KNOW I'm not evil. That leads me to deduce you are mafia, dohnut.

That or something quite absurd is going on.

@EEVILMURRAY - I missed what the policy on day ends were... 48 hours? - If so how long do we have left?

@Nintendohnut ... I've gotta say pretty reckless for a powerful townie player to risk a modkilling to reveal a role. I would have thought you were a better player than that.

Using quote tags doesn't lend any legitimacy as anyone can slap them around anything they like... when will people learn this?

@Jonnas - I've been there - someone accuses you and you finally get to posting but does look suspicious when it takes an accusation to drive you to post. Do you have any reasoning why a PM would paint you in a bad light?

The result of this all -- I don't really have a trusted list but there are those who don't smell right.

Jonnas - accuse me all you want in your next post, but I want a character claim from you please. Are you the pink blob?

How do you miss a claim in rhyme? :cry:

Anyway, I copied you on Night 1, targeted Rummy. I got that he was a good detective. When I first questioned you, I forgot about the "good" part (I first figured it meant he was efficient), so I doubted your claim because of that. I had you pegged as a power investigator, and I thought you were suddenly lying about what kind of investigations you make. My apologies.

Vote: Magnus Peterson

@Marcamllian. I missed your accusation in my previous post :heh: At the time, we both fell into a hole, and all I got was a face-to-face encounter with you. I didn't get the best of impressions from the shaman, either, but I highly doubt you're mafia.

As ever most things can be read in any way but I'll just make the point... if I was inclined to think Jonnas and Dohnut were mafia that reads like..

.. distancing tactic - dohnut pushing for already known information apparent "confusion" between the two

.. backing up dohnuts claim by saying you copied him and investigated a townie that has been confirmed

.. claiming to have missed an accusation (that you were mentioned in, sitting at the bottom of the thread at the time you posted an hour and a half later).. whilst throwing a subtle accusation back at me masking it with "you probably arn't mafia"

If I was INCLINED to think you two were mafia this would worry me a little.

I've stated why I distrust Jonnas and I'm inclined to beleive that Dohnut is prepared to push this lynch cause if DuD's maths is right... we might be at a tipping point

(also it appears I'm inclined to use the word inclined)

.. claiming to have missed an accusation (that you were mentioned in, sitting at the bottom of the thread at the time you posted an hour and a half later).. whilst throwing a subtle accusation back at me masking it with "you probably arn't mafia"

I missed it because I didn't notice you were purposefully calling out the pink thing, I thought it was a call for participation at first, then I read things better.

And you probably aren't mafia because the first write-up said you didn't do anything during the first night. Hard to believe you are mafia. Neutral, perhaps, but not part of a group.

NEW POST: Also, I appear targeting Rummy during the first night, if you doubt that.

I'm just going to point out once again that majority was reached on a townie yesterday in a lot less time than this. The fact that the lynch isn't being rushed through by the mafia suggests that I am 100% right.

@Marcamillian Wait a second, now me and Jonnas are on a team? So you're saying that the final team is me, Jonnas and mr-paul? Or is mr-paul no longer on the team?

@Jonnas - I might just be being stupid but I haven't seen a claim from you. I didn't get the 'rhyme' reference either. Can't you just say who you are?

@Nintendohnut - I didn't catch the first couple of days properly... if mr-paul is such a suspect why is he being ignored today? All I was saying is that 2 players being suspicious of each other then upon talking confirming each others stories is a little fishy to me.

Just to clarify... do YOU suspect mr-paul? I have no ulterior motive, I'm just trying to work out what your argument is.

Wait, what does mr-paul have to do with anything?

I am really not the mole,

that is not my real role,

though it is easy for me to relate.

You see, I am able to imitate.

The original character needed at least a touch,

but in this game I can mimic without that much.

I am forever cursed with the colour pink,

do you know who I am, or do you need a link?

(No need for that elaborate rhyme,

I just felt like it was a good time)

And I thought it was such an obvious post, too :nono: Anyway, pink thing that copies powers. What d'ya think, NINTENDOhnut?

I think it's becoming a little obvious now the mafia is stalling. Come on people, vote.

He has everything to do with it.

- mr-paul apparently has powers that grant extra votes/negative votes.

- DuD has done some maths

- The only way the town can lose tomorrow is if Magnus turns out to be town, the mafia kill tonight, and mr-paul gives his mafia buddies an extra vote for them to have majority.

- So if Marc doesn't suspect mr-paul, then there's no disadvantage in the lynch.

There's a chance I'm a dumb cop, of course, but if Magnus turns out to be town I'll investigate myself tonight to double-check. But I doubt it. And even if I am, mr-paul can be questioned tomorrow (if the town don't want to lynch me, that is).

So, Yvonne's list:

?????????? - The Mushroom - Jimbob

ELITE BEAT AGENTS - three men in suits - DuD

LAKITU - cloud creature - Nintendohnut

BRUCE BANNER/HULK - radiation vote boosting - mr-paul

KIRBY - pink thing - Jonnas

ZINGY - small orange creature - magnus peterson

EXCADRILL - mole - Diageo

?????????? - An Australian businessman - Jon Dedede

?????????? - The Shaman - marc?

A master detective - Rummy - dead

Man in the Van - Cube - mafia - dead

Polar Bear - Yvonne

Sportacus - The Peeps

Unknown Characters:

@Jon Dedede

@Marcamillian

@Jimbob

Need character claims from you three please.

For now I'll Remove Vote. NOT BECAUSE I DOUBT MY EVIDENCE. Just because I want the information on them.

Just to clarify... do YOU suspect mr-paul? I have no ulterior motive, I'm just trying to work out what your argument is.

Just to clarify... no I don't. I'm not sure where you would have got that idea from seeing as I have posted very little and never mentioned him before.

My argument is stated very plainly.

- I don't believe you would have risked a mod killing for quoting a role PM, especially as a townie alignment investigator. Leading me to believe your "quoted" role is a lie.. therefore not getting you killed.

- I received a PM saying that I got a dodgy vibe off a pink thing I met in a tunnel. Jonnas has claimed the pink thing (kirby if you still haven't caught it)

The fact that people arn't jumping on this lynch could be that the mafia arn't behind it. It could also be because they incorrectly lynched a townie last day phase. Personally I don't trust you Dohnut so I have no reason to follow this lynch.

==============

Also... hello mafia in invisible mode... 3 members viewing... only Marcamillian & Diageo listed by name.

Oh! and a mafia guest as well...

The Mushroom - Jimbob

three men in suits - DuD

cloud creature - Nintendohnut

radiation - mr-paul

pink thing - Jonnas

small orange creature - magnus peterson

mole - Diageo

An Australian businessman - Jon Dedede

The Shaman - marcamillian

I have noticed a fair few 'guests', too.

Looking down though... Two characters seemed very popular that night. The Shaman Marcamillian as usual sat asleep in his chair, not doing much.

Holes gave way beneath the two popular choices ??????. As they met in the pit only one was surprised to see the other as ice approached them. He had received an invitation to stay at a businessman’s Jon Dedede hotel but was frozen before he could respond. The businessman Also Jon Dedede felt the chill also. A small orange creature Marcus Peterson jumped after the mole Diageo. A cloud Nintendohnut went after the orange creature Marcus.

All was not lost for the suits DuD in ice, for a plant ?????? and radiation mr-paul infiltrated them. Even though they couldn’t move they felt supercharged.

Clarence felt pleased with himself after his chilling night. Returning to his freezer he formulated a plan on how to convince Katie (his latest target, on orders directly from the Captain) to stop eating those bullshit Sainsbury’s fish fingers and start eating some good quality tasty Bird’s Eye fish fingers. A knock on his freezer door made him turn swiftly, Katie shouldn’t be back now?! The door was pulled off and he was enveloped in goo and was suffocated.

@Yvonne is dead. He was Clarence the Polar Bear.

So...

Jimbob targeted DuD (claimed)

Nintendohnut targeted Magnus Peterson

@Jonnas targeted ?????

mr-paul targeted DuD (again)

Jon Dedede targeted DuD (claimed)

Magnus Peterson targeted Diageo

@DuD targeted ?????

@Diageo targeted ????? and ?????

Marcamillian targeted nobody

Sorry if I've missed some claimed targets, but this is what I can see so far. Please can we have target claims from those that haven't done so yet?

The best way to sort out who killed last night is by getting claims from people.

We also don't know the powers of several people, including DuD and Jon Dedede. And Marcamillian.

Let's just get some claims, people!

In response to Marcamillian's post - I doubt I'd be instantly modkilled just for posting a PM. More likely I'd be silenced for the day or something, but I think it's worth it. And, seeing as EEVIL just isn't around, we wouldn't be where we are now if I hadn't done it.