NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

This is the only chance I'm going to get on today, and I can't stick around. All of Dohbut's info so far is accurate, so I'm gonna belive that his info on magnus is too. So I will Vote: Magnus Peterson . Magnus, I didn't suspect you until this info came out,is there any reason you think your character would come out evil? Whoooo are youuuu?

Oh the whole mafia is here now!

Do you happen to be in invisible mode there Dohnut? I wonder why that could be?

I've been in invisible mode for every mafia for the last 3 years. Because I'm always in invisible mode. It's been mentioned in several games, but I'm in invisible mode whether I'm townie or mafia.

Originally I used it when I was a mafioso and wanted to hide my activity (it might've been in one of Rez's games, I don't remember), but when, in the next game, I was townie, I thought it would be obvious if I contantly swapped between them, as it would clearly show when I was mafia. So now I'm just in invisible mode constantly.

Don't read into it too much. A few players are. It's easy to check - just click on a username and if they have a 'recent activity' mode they're NOT using it. If they don't have any 'recent activity', they're in invisible mode.

Is there a reason you're avoiding my questions, Marc? I want to know your specific character, and your power please. And the same from several other players.

I'm starting to become concerned about Jonnas. He can impersonate people. He hasn't said who he's targeted so far. Making me nervous.

Meh... fair enough... still I've drawn my line in the sand.

Dohnut is my suspect number 1. Vote: Nintendohnut

Jonnas I have my reasons for.

On the mr_paul situation I'm more inclined to think that the power as described is more likely to be a townie power (playing off needing to trust people), thought that said it is no more powerful than a double vote... just the fact that it can be moved around.

also.. @Diageo ... if you could go a night without confusing everyone I think it would be simpler to work out whats going on but that's just me.

=====

No I can't Dohnut.

... that is to say I don't want to.

Huh, I thought I had posted my target already. I imitated Yvonne and targeted Jon Dedede. You can see the businessman being frozen.

I'm not confusing anything. It's clear that Yvonne and DuD targeted each other. That couldn't be simpler.

No I can't Dohnut.

... that is to say I don't want to.

Erm...okay. I'll just leave your bit blank then :-/ (I'm not sure what you think I'll get from knowing your character)

(I'm also not sure why you are suspicious of me. Do you think I'm trying to get Magnus lynched because I'm mafia, or is it something else?)

Part of your reasoning earlier was that DuD had done the maths and we could lose tomorrow if mr-paul was on a mafia team with me. If you trust mr-paul and don't think he's on a mafia team with me, then there's no way the town will lose tonight. So if I'm wrong about Magnus you can still lynch me and have a strong majority. I'm not sure you've done the maths properly yourself?

Jonnas- I'm not sure why you think I targeted Rummy night 1. As I've said a couple of times I targeted mr-paul.

Dohnut, i've already confirmed my character on an earlier phase (Day 2), i'm the mushroom.

Looking down though... Two characters Yvonne and DuDseemed very popular that night. The Shaman Marcamillian as usual sat asleep in his chair, not doing much.

Holes Diageo gave way beneath the two popular choices Yvonne and DuD. As they met in the pit only one DuD was surprised to see the other as ice approached them. He DuD had received an invitation to stay at a businessman’s Jon Dedede hotel but was frozen before he could respond. The businessman felt the chill also Jonnas?. A small orange creature Magnus jumped after the mole Diageo. A cloud Nintendohnut went after the orange creature Magnus.

All was not lost for the suits in ice DuD, for a plant Jimbob, apparently and radiation mr-paul infiltrated them. Even though they couldn’t move they felt supercharged.

So, the night so far.

Everyone is seen clearly targeting others apart from Jimbob and Jonnas, who are only fleetingly referred to, and Marcamillian, who is sleeping.

Doesn't mean Marc didn't do anything though, does it? Shaman could do anything and look like they are sleeping. Magical trance?

Everyone else is accounted for. So unless the mafia can kill alongside their powers, which would be overpowered, it's got to be one of those three.

Dohnut, i've already confirmed my character on an earlier phase (Day 2), i'm the mushroom.

I don't want to know what you appear as in a write-up. I want to know you're actual character. I'm a 'cloud creature' but my actual character is Lakitu. What is your actual character?

Jonnas- I'm not sure why you think I targeted Rummy night 1

Yeah, I'm not sure, either, considering I never actually said that :heh:

Ah. Misread your post. You said 'I copied you and went for Rummy' but I forgot you physically copied people. I thought you meant you copied my target. DUH!

DuD is a roleblocker. Yvonne was a roleblocker and he was town. Worth bearing that in mind.

Still not at all obvious what Jimbob does. A power claim would be good alongside the character claim I'm after.

I'm not a just a roleblocker, more than likely the reason I'm restricted to odd night usage.

Also jonnas is clearly lying because the person that was froze was unable to respond to the businessman.. the write up is again referring to me here. not Jon dedede.

Try again Jonnas

Also for note I think Jimbob is good.

Erm...okay. I'll just leave your bit blank then :-/ (I'm not sure what you think I'll get from knowing your character)

If that is sincere - its cuts both ways - I don't know what you expect to learn from my character. What I will say is that you already have a handle on me to follow in the write up - on one side it would stop me from claiming another character that fits the descriptions, on the other it can easilly give a clue to power so yeah... I'm not willing to risk it.

(I'm also not sure why you are suspicious of me. Do you think I'm trying to get Magnus lynched because I'm mafia, or is it something else?)

Part of your reasoning earlier was that DuD had done the maths and we could lose tomorrow if mr-paul was on a mafia team with me. If you trust mr-paul and don't think he's on a mafia team with me, then there's no way the town will lose tonight. So if I'm wrong about Magnus you can still lynch me and have a strong majority. I'm not sure you've done the maths properly yourself?

(Semantics but) I never said I trusted mr-paul.. just that I had no reason to suspect. No I have not done the maths myself, I should probably do that, but won't diminish my suspicion of you.

So, the night so far.

Everyone is seen clearly targeting others apart from Jimbob and Jonnas, who are only fleetingly referred to, and Marcamillian, who is sleeping.

Doesn't mean Marc didn't do anything though, does it? Shaman could do anything and look like they are sleeping. Magical trance?

It is a fair point, my magic shamen powers could do that. Didn't on night 2 but that could be cause I have a choice of what to do. In fact, it's definitely the person that's been questioning you this day phase.

And following in dohnuts logic in his last post referencing me..

Dohnut claims alignment investigator, Rummy was an alignment investigator and he was town. worth bearing that in mind.

You know yourself that's bullshit logic which just makes me doubt your role claim even more so.

I've re-read the write up and it does say that the business man felt the chill also, so that does back jonnas' claim. The write up contradicts itself in this sense that it says (to me) that..

Jon Dedede sent an invitation to me to go to his hotel.

I was unable to give a response due to Yvonne freezing me. (i.e Jon would have been successful had I not been blocked and couldn't respond.. therefore Jon wasn't blocked)

It then says the businessman felt the freeze. (suggesting Jon was blocked, contradicting the previous line).

And following in dohnuts logic in his last post referencing me..

Dohnut claims alignment investigator, Rummy was an alignment investigator and he was town. worth bearing that in mind.

You know yourself that's bullshit logic which just makes me doubt your role claim even more so.

I've re-read the write up and it does say that the business man felt the chill also, so that does back jonnas' claim. The write up contradicts itself in this sense that it says (to me) that..

Jon Dedede sent an invitation to me to go to his hotel.

I was unable to give a response due to Yvonne freezing me. (i.e Jon would have been successful had I not been blocked and couldn't respond.. therefore Jon wasn't blocked)

It then says the businessman felt the freeze. (suggesting Jon was blocked, contradicting the previous line).

That's a good point, I hadn't considered the blocking.

Well you obviously have three powers for the three Elite Beat Agents. One of them is roleblocking. The other two are a mystery so far.

Jonnas, if you targeted Jon Dedede how could he target someone else? I'm assuming that as power stealer you also find out information on a player's power. Yvonne said there was more to his power than simple roleblocking - what else was there?

Basically, I'm pretty sure you're the killer (Jonnas).

I don't obviously have 3 powers, because I have 1 power.

I roleblock AND do something else at the same time. No choice of powers, if I use it both are in effect at same time.

I like how your trying to pick holes in my role when it was confirmed day 2 along with my character.

when I helped lynch Cube who was blatently mafia having read the evidence.. a lynch you were stalling and didn't take part in?

also it was me who said I do something other than simple roleblocking not yvonne.. unless Yvonne said it to.

Cell had enjoyed the fapping around the town and mafia people were participating in. However even he couldn't see this going anywhere anytime soon. No conclusion had been reached amidst the confusion. This was more like it!

VOTESINGS

Nintendohnut (2) – Magnus, Marc

Magnus (3) – Diageo, Jonnas, mr-paul

MAJORITAH HAD NOT BEEN REACHED.

DAY FOUR IS OVER.

@mr\-paul

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@DuD

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

NIGHT FIVE BEGINS. I MUST RECIEVE PRIVATE MESSAGES TO CONTINUE.

PM QUOTING IS NOT FORBIDDEN BUT DISCOURAGED.

This carrying on today?

Sorry people. Few internet difficulties. Should be back on tomorrow at the latest. If Virgin don't get their shit together soon and I don't have to keep unplugging modem/router with no success I'll type it all out on my phone.

Sorry people. Few internet difficulties. Should be back on tomorrow at the latest. If Virgin don't get their shit together soon and I don't have to keep unplugging modem/router with no success I'll type it all out on my phone.

NB if you have an android/iPhone I could help you with tethering.